by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido

Post by Winner3 Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Shido would also slowly return to his feet. His maneuver scored another near fall, but wasn't enough to beat his opponent. Tsumi proved to be too strong to keep down for any extended period of time. "Well, if I'm weak, what's that make you? You almost lost, just now." He'd say while making eye contact and making it to his feet. While he was slightly perturbed by her constantly looking down on him but he'd use the chat as an opportunity to rest for now.

Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 IgQk2vTsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 PP89dH8Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 ZoIhtGgTsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 C8s1fSTsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Tsumi would finally get back to her feet as she glared at her opponent for turning her earlier taunt around as she could hear the fans laugh when hearing this. '''Shut up i allowed you one moment to look strong to help you seem strong but if this is how you repay me then maybe i should show you the true difference in strength between us'' yells Tsumi as she would rush forward while holding her arm stretched out hoping to knock her opponent on her back whit a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 am

Shido chuckled a bit at Tsumi's response. It was very characteristic of a tsundere. Some members of the crowd chuckled, too, while others looked on expectantly, waiting for Tsumi to make good on her word! She began to charge at him, intending to hit him with a clothesline! And sure enough, her strike would find it's mark as her arm connected with Shido's upper body, causing him to fall onto his back!

"Ugh!" He exclaimed as her strike connected! It seemed that Shido spent too long  resting. He found himself floored, at Tsumi's feet, and for now, at her mercy.

Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 IgQk2vTsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 PP89dH8Tsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 ZoIhtGgTsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 C8s1fSTsumi Ama (debut) vs Shido - Page 6 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:26 am

As Tsumi rushed forward whit her arm extended as she hoped that Shido would not be able to avoid the clothesline as some members in the crowd could be hear as they laughed at her. So as Tsumi would force Shido down whit her clothesline and see him fall down onto his back she just smirked at the crowd as she would make her way to her opponent as she would stand over the fanboy whit his head being stock between her feet.

IF everything when according to plan she would lower herself down onto the canvas while trying to trap Shido's head in the fix them up as she yelled to the crowd ''Hope your ready to get fixed Shido''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:06 pm

Shido was taken down quickly by that clothesline and Tsumi sure seemed cocky about it. She would place him in a standing headscissor whilst smiling arrogantly at the crowd. She called for her finisher, which got some members of the crowd to be excited about what would come next. Shido wasn't sure exactly what she had in store for her, but he did have a counter in mind. He'd plant both feet on the ground and get some leverage so he could attempt to throw Tsumi backwards, onto her shoulders and attempt another pin fall! If all worked out well and he countered successfully, the ref would slide in, slam the mat, and begin counting!

"ONE!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Tsumi thought she had the match in the back after knocking down Shido and then wrap her legs around him as she called for her finisher to the crowd as she lay on the canvas as she had her opponent trapped in the fix them up. So as Tsumi would smirk at the crowd as she was convinced she was going to win this as she did not expect someone to counter her own finisher against her as she would suddenly get forced onto her back as she feels Shido get on top of her and cover her as the Ref had quickly counted to one as he raised his hand as she was starting to panic when she hears the ref yell ''two''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:14 am

Shido kept the pin in place by bridging backwards! He figured that he already scored some close counts so far. What would the harm be in going for another! Perhaps this time he actually caught Tsumi. Only time would tell. The only thing he could think about while keeping the pin in place was how jut an end tot he match it would be if Shido was able to use Tsumi's pride against her! Perhaps now, she'd see him as an equal and learn to respect her fellow wrestlers a bit. He felt like this was the only way to foster true strength in the ring.

And perhaps he was on to something, as he would hear the ref slap the mat for a third time! Yelling: "Three!!". The sound of the bell soon followed as it appeared that he narrowly earned the pin fall victory! Shido would break the pin immediately and sit up and smile. He had done it. But now wasn't the time to bask in glory. He needed to make sure his opponent was ok. This was protocol after all. He wasn't out there trying to injure anyone, especially someone who just made their debut. He'd quickly rise and walk over to Tsumi, extending his hand to help her up.

"Hey! That was a great match. You really gave me a run for my money. I hope I proved to you that I'm not quite as weak as you think I am. Are you hurt at all?" he said in a tone that was a dorky combination of concern and enthusiasm.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Tsumi was close to losing her mind as she was trapped under someone who in her eyes did not even deserve to be in the same ring as herself as she saw the ref hand going up in the air for the 3rd time. So as Tsumi tries to push Shido off whit all her strength she would hear the ref slap the canvas for the third time while yelling ''Three'' as the crowd erupted in cheers as they celebrated that her opponent won.

As Tsumi lay their in defeat as she hoped the weakling would leave her alone as she was already in a bad mood from losing as she had to watch as Shido was smiling like a idiot in victory as the announcer made her defeat official. But rather then be smart for once in his life Shido would extend his hand to help her up as Tsumi would accept the hand and then pull him closer as she would have a wicked smirk on her face.

''Wish i could say the same but you only won because of luck and next time don't help me up got it''whispered Tsumi as she would grasp Shido and follow it up whit a quick knee to his balls and then release him as she made her way back to the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Shido went out of his way to reach out to Tsumi. Hoping that she might have found some ounce of respect for him or the art of professional wrestling. But his naivety would see too it that he was taken advantage of. As if the sadistic smirk gave nothing away, Shido would find himself oblivious to what Tsumi had in mind for him. He'd take a decisive knee between the legs and drop to his knees, holding them with both hands. He kept his head down, as the pain was almost overwhelming. But he he looked up after a second to see Tsumi about to step through the ropes and leave the ring.

"Hey....! Wait!" He called out to hear audibly enough for some of the audience to hear. He would hope that she would stop to hear him out. Shido didn't often miss opportunities to run that smart mouth of is and it was something he was becoming known for doing by audience member and competitors, alike. "You...you never told me that story....of how you went from veterinarian to wrestler....you promised you would..."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:54 pm

As Tsumi had forced her knee hard into her opponent's balls she thought the idiot would keep his mouth shut and let her walk away but it seems she had overestimate Shido's intelligence once again. As she heard that idiot ask that he tells him the story of how she became a wrestler as she would turn around and slide back into the ring as she just smirked at him. ''You should have just keep your mouth shut as all that talking while get you into trouble''taunts Tsumi as she would rush forward hoping to hit him whit a running knee to the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next