Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea Loski vs Vairea Maru. Hair match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chelsea Loski vs Vairea Maru. Hair match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea Loski vs Vairea Maru. Hair match!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:10 am

As she ducked down ready to grab her legs, Vairea sent her foot out to meet her and caught her square on the face. "Rrrgh!" She screams as she falls back and lands down on her but before trying to get back to her feet.

"Not a fan of that huh?" She said as she thought of another plan of attack. Vairea was getting annoyed and seemed different but she saw that as the chance to keep pissing her off if she kept at it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Loski vs Vairea Maru. Hair match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea Loski vs Vairea Maru. Hair match!

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:16 am

"Well, I wasn't a fan, and it was really easy to counter." she explained. "Come on, step it up." she finished, grinning. She knew what Chelsea was trying to do. She was trying to get her teed off so that she would mess up. But that wouldn't work, because that was Vairea's own strategy.

The Tahitian then tried hitting her opponent in the side of the head with a rather brutal kick. "You seemed to be a fan of my kick last time. Let's get your head reacquainted with my foot, shall we?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:41 am

"Well sadly I cant do things by your standards, its not my fault you left yourself defensless..and left me such a cute target." She said as she moved in closer to try and get an opening when Vairea charged in.

Bringing her foot up Vai looked ready to take her head of, Chelsea had to quickly out her hands up to let them take the brunt of the blow and sent her to the side. Hitting the ropes she stayed there to let Vairea come to her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:32 am

Vairea smiled. It seemed that her kick had worked rather well. She approached her opponent on the roped, and sent a similar kick at the other side of her head! "Shame to be brusing the head I'll be shaving later. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." she teased, grinning.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:51 am

Chelsea was hurt but not dazed by the kick and still on her feet, which gave her enough awareness to to know that staying still was nit the way to go and when Vairea came at her with another kick she cquickly ducked and let the kick sail right past her and the move in towards the cocky girl.

quickly she would send a kick of her own out to hit her leg and bring her to her knee, if that hit she could hook her head and drop her with a ddt. "If you want to win this match you cant afford to be gentle."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:41 am

Vairea stumbled as her kick missed. "Whuh?" Suddenly, her legs were out from under her! She fell to her knee, but managed to punch the approaching Chelsea in the face before she could do whatever it was she was planning. 

"No, I meant I'd be gentle during the haircut." she explained. "Not during the match."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:59 am

Chelsea was able to take her legs down but as she neared the girl she threw out a punch to her face to halt her attack. Chelsea groaned and fell back into the ropes but wasnt down ir out from the impact as she charged forward and ran in to drive her knee into Vairea.

"You seemed to think I was confused. If you intended to be gentle in the match then youve alredy lost."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:35 am

Vairea couldn't stop this one. She took the knee straight to the stomach and bent over, out of breath. "Oooof!" she groaned, holding her belly. "What is it with you and my belly?" she asked, groaning still.

Fuck, that hurt. She'd definitely remember that. Her skin would remember that for longer, she felt.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:43 am

Chelsea smiled as she took her opponent back down to a kneeling position with that blow and smiled as she grabbed her her head to lift her up. "Well I was aiming for your head while you were kneeling that time. But your belly is a pretty cute target if im being honest."

Chelsea drove another knee into the same spot for good measure before hooking her arms around the girs head to drop her down in a basic ddt to really take the fight out of her opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:50 am

Vairea struggled as her head was grabbed. "A cute... nnrgh... a cute target? What the hell does that mean?!" she asked, before taking yet another knee to the gut! "Whooooo!" she wheezed. She was left almost defenseless as she was lifted up and dropped into a DDT!

"AAAAGH!" she shouted, cluctching her face. This wasn't goign to be a very fun match for her, was it? Well, she would certainly have to try harder if it was going to be.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next