Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 Empty Re: A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:46 am

"Who?" Gail didn't recognize the voice, but it seemed like Maddie did... but there was no way that they were after her right? She didn't get too deep into that thought before the rather busty woman with blue hair entered their little corner of the lockers. "Who the fuck are y-OOUGHH!!"

Gail crashed off the bench, her head smacking against one of the lockers on her fall. "W-what the fuck?!" She demanded, rubbing her head before trying to get back on her feet.

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 SAdcZrMA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 MVRLLQmA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 I82ome3A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 UAjmKPCA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 MAai8oKA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 Empty Re: A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:58 am

Akiko rushed in right behind Yukiko, quickly kneeling next to the fallen Maddie. "I'm so sorry, Ma-chan, we should have butted in faster..." the fiery-haired girl apologized, her voice trembling slightly.

Now crying tears of what were probably happiness, Maddie couldn't really muster up a response other than a weak smile, as if trying to ease her senpai's guilt.

Yukiko only glanced over to the two of them and gave a brief nod, right before storming up to where Gail was. "You're gonna PAY for what you did to her!" she roared angrily, right before grabbing the brunette's shoulders and driving her knee up hard between her thighs.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:11 am

Another one burst in after the first crazy lunatic, except rather than bash Gail's skull in, she came to comfort Maddie. Fuck, this shit again...? Why was it never her who got help for these things? Probably because you're a selfish bitch who hates the idea of working together.

Ignoring her internal dialogue, the situation had made a significant turn for the worse. "Rrrgh... f-fuck off, you hag!" Gail shouted back at Yukiko, only for her knee to ram into her crotch, setting off a lout scream from the outnumbered Canadian.

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 SAdcZrMA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 MVRLLQmA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 I82ome3A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 UAjmKPCA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 MAai8oKA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:21 am

Watching what Gail did to Maddie was painfully close to what Alicia had done to Maddie, and that was all just to have gotten to Yukiko. Starting to visualize Gail as her own hated nemesis instead, Yukiko rammed her knee up again and again, keeping the brunette shoved against the lockers.

Meanwhile, Akiko slowly and gingerly helped Maddie up into a sitting position. The dark-haired girl felt a bit of shame at having to have been rescued like this, but was far more relieved that they had come before Gail did anything even more horrible to her. Feeling in a much more comfortable environment than moments earlier (in spite of or because of Gail's screams), Maddie felt a bit more energy in her body, slowly regaining her voice. "Th... Thank you... so much..." she sniffled, clutching herself against Akiko's chest.

Embracing her sweaty and nearly-naked friend, Akiko calmly patted her head and tried to soothe her. "You're safe now... As soon as you're feeling up to it, we'll help you stomp that bitch's cunt in. Well... Assuming Yuki-chan doesn't finish the job without us..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:31 am

"FUUUCK! GGUUAGH! S-stoUUUGHH! SHIIIIIIT!" Any ideas of fighting back would have to be pushed to the back of her mind with Yukiko ceaselessly attacking her crotch, this seemed to be a pattern whenever Maddie was involved. Each blow let out a scream, and a loud bang against the locker.

She didn't notice (or didn't care) about the touching scene behind Yukiko, but was rather worried about the idea of being double teamed by the two new arrivals. Or even tripleteamed, if Maddie decided to join in.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:40 am

Getting her fill, Yukiko finally shoved Gail down to the ground, throwing a kick into her belly for good measure. "Fucking bitch..." she growled under her breath, before turning back to her other two friends. Double-teaming like this wasn't normally in their nature, though it wasn't exactly the first time, and this case felt exceptionally justified. "Do you want a turn with her, Akiko-san?"

"Sure, why not?" the fiery-haired girl replied with a mischievous grin, swapping places and letting Yukiko tend to Maddie for now.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:47 am

"Haah... GUUUAH!" Gail flopped on the ground under the force of Yukiko's foot before the crazy woman finally left her alone, if only temporarily... and tagged in the other one. "W-what? Y-you c-can't...! H-hold up..." Strange that Gail was concerned about fairness and etiquette after her performance in the match.

Groaning on the ground, Gail couldn't even sit up, but she could give the three of them an angry glare, for all the good it did her.

Somewhere else in the complex, someone else was darting in and out of rooms, looking for something evidently. "Where would she take her...? I hope she hasn't left..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Ignoring Gail's angry expression, Akiko sat down next to her and grabbed one of her ankles. From there, she hooked both of her own ankles around Gail's other one, and fully extended her body, forcing the brunette's legs apart as far as she could push it. "This'll be some good practice~"

Back on the side, it was Yukiko's turn to comfort Maddie. She held her arm around her and was trying to help the dark-haired girl get back on her feet. Despite her condition, she had more anger to take out on Gail than the other two combined, and wasn't about to pass up the chance.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 pm

"G-get away from me!" Gail couldn't do much more than kick out at Akiko, and that privilege was taken away from her shortly when she trapped her ankles, one between her hands and the other between her legs. "Aah, no!" Her crotch was still on fire from everything Yukiko had delivered, and if she was right about the fire-haired girl's idea...

"EYYYYYAHHH!!" Her eyes went wide as her legs spread apart, stretching past her limits within seconds. She thrashed around on the ground, clawing and slapping at Akiko's thighs in a panic.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Maddie slowly managed to steady herself, already starting to feel a lot better while in the company of her two idols. "H-hold her still... Please... Akikosenpai"

"My pleasure~" Gail's weak attempts at struggling didn't really hurt that much, after all.

Stumbling over, Maddie stood over the extremely vulnerable Gail, almost pure malice showing across her pained face as she looked down. While the dark-haired girl's legs didn't have much strength left in them, her arms were still in pretty good shape, as she knelt down beside her nemesis.

"This won't even be close to enough..." Maddie replied a bit somberly, right before grabbing Gail's cunt and squeezing it as hard as she possibly could.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next