Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey)

2 posters

Go down

El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey) Empty El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey)

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 am

It wasn't often that the people in the Tension division were regaled with entrance music they'd never heard in the ring; the lack of any announcements made it seem like it was a promo, yet why would a newbie be cutting a promo, before their first match? Sure, it wasn't unheard of, but it didn't make it any less weird. So the fact that there was bit of a gap between the music and the entrance of the new wrestler…well, it did nothing but make the crowd murmur. And then when El Fulano actually showed up…well, the murmurs stopped so all eyes were on him.

Not only that, but people didn't tend to walk into the ring with a full suit; black dress shoes, white shirt, slim black jacket, and a nice red tie that matched his mask. The formality of the attire almost seemed in stark contrast with the mask and the build of the man, and yet, it seemed so…right on him. So it was in this suit that he walked up to the ring and climbed up the side and jumped over the ropes fluidly, as if this were his home. Which, for El Fulano, it basically was.

"I'm looking for a challenge," the man said, raising the microphone up to the sharp grin, painted on his mask. "Some of ya may know me from my work in Mexico. Most of you do not." He had a Spanish accept to his words, but it was clear that he was still comfortable and fluent in English. "For those who don't know, I don't fight just anyone, anywhere. I have standards. I want someone who can come up here -- and I don't want some starry eyed rookie, thinking she can just hop into the ring for a dual debut. No, I'm looking for someone who has been here for a while -- someone that will make it that much better when I inevitably crush her in the ring."

He moved over to the ropes facing the ramp, as if expecting someone to come out at any point. "Well?! Come on out here, or I'll be taking the silence to mean that everyone in this damn federation is a goddamn pussy!" Finally, the crowd jeered; it wasn't much, but people had already begun to form an opinion on him thanks to his respect, or lack thereof, towards the federation he had just joined.

Back to top Go down

El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey) Empty Re: El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey)

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Abbey had been licking her wounds since the rather devastating loss to King at Ueno. Even after she was ready to get back into the ring, physically, she wasn't quite ready to get back into the swing of it mentally. She spent some time with her girlfriend and seeing a bit more of Japan.

Now, however, Abbey was starting to get stir crazy. She had been itching for a match and her manager had been a bit slow with setting things up. So when the masked gentleman appeared offering a challenge, she was practically kicking her way through the curtain to get out to the ring, barely even time start up her entrance theme.

When she appeared, she got a healthy cheer and it felt great. Abbey had put up a valiant effort in all her matches and her skill was impossible to deny. She had a bright smile on her face and a microphone in her hand.

"Ok, Majo." Abbey said, calling the masked man a toff in his presumably native tongue. She knew a little bit of Spanish thanks to the area she lived in and a couple of torturous years in Señora Rodriguez's Spanish classes. "If you want a welcoming committee to help show you around that snazzy Tension ring, I'll be happy to give you a guided tour." Abbey pointed a thumb into her chest. "Everyone here knows who I am already, but I'll introduce myself. My name's Abbey Abraxas. I'm from Reno, Nevada and just have two questions before we get started."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey) Empty Re: El Canto de la Mariposa de Sangre (for Abbey)

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:09 am

it was cute, watching the girl come up to the top of the ramp with that bubbly energy and try to even call him a majo, which he couldn't help but laugh lightly at. Again, so cute. He remembered when he was like that, just so young and full of energy. He didn't doubt that she had skill under her belt as well, but the fact that she was just so excited…well, he wanted to smash her face against something. Seeing as how she was offering to give him a "guided tour" around the ring, he thought he might even have the chance to do such a thing.

"Ah, a girl from Reno? Not too far from Mexico, then!" he remarked, before giving a small shrug. "You might as well have been born in Utah, darlin'," he added, taking on a Southern accent for a moment. "Because you got no clue the amount of mierda we had going on in Mexico. So I'm sure I can take a cute Reno girl like you any time." He didn't watch any matches beforehand, partly because where in the world would one even begin? But he could use a rule of thumb, at the very least, and just look at the girl to know she would have to work a bit harder to take him down.

She said she had two questions, however, and that just quirked his interest. Back in his last league, he pulled a stunt like this, calling out his first competitor -- and slammed his head into the barricade before the match even officially began in order to mark himself as a heel off the bat. But that had an ulterior motive behind it, so he didn't think he would do the same here, unless someone really big came out. But her? "Go for it, chica. What are your questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 am

Abbey listened to what Fulano had to say and found herself scratching her head a bit. "Did... Did you just call me a Mormon?" Abbey asked, not sure what the masked man was trying to get at and taking it like he had meant to insult her, which he clearly did, but she wasn't sure how.

Once he was finished, she was ready. "Yeah, everyone's got it rough, Majo. I don't care about any of that. I just want to know if you can wrestle. I'd hate to embarrass that nice suit of yours by making the guy inside it look like a chump. Are you planning on wrestling in that? I'd hate to ruin it. That was question number one, by the way."

Abbey smiled, taking a few steps down the ramp. "My other question is far more important though. What move do you want me to put you in? To make you tap. I take requests, you know." Abbey cocked her hip and smiled at the dapper masked man.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:04 pm

At least Fulano had the mask on to mask his embarrassment over the failed joke. He screwed his mouth for a moment, trying to think through the proper terms to keep him still afloat in this battle of the wits and trash talking. It always was one of his weaker aspects, really. "No, you're a spoiled white American girl, with no clue about…well, anything, really." He mentioned it so casually, as if it were something she should already know about. "Just don't go crying home to daddy when I beat you."

When it came down to the question about his suit, he looked at it -- and gave her a small smirk. "Well, chica, I feel like I should keep it on, no? Who knows, you might even stand a shot at beating me when I have it on, and I do so want a challenge. If I take it off…well, the match will be over before you can even say the word 'submission'." Of course, her cockiness just made him smirk beneath the mask; he laughed loudly, moving to cross one arm over his chest as she asked what hold to put him into to make him tap.

"You'll be lucky if you can even put me into a boston crab, canija. But if you want to play that game, why not make this match more interesting? You can only win by making your opponent tap." He moved back from the ropes, as if daring her to try and come into the ring. "What do you say, blanquita?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:18 am

Abbey's eyes widened at Fulano's words. She was a bit playful with her tone, but this guy seemed to be repressing quite a bit of things behind that mask of his. It was... startling. She held up her hand and tried to recollect herself. "Ok, ok. I think you may need to see someone about that nervous tick you've got, Majo." Abbey then waved her hand at Fulano.

"And as far as that weird anime power suit you're wearing, I think this blanquita can handle it if you don't go easy on me. I promise you, big boy, that I'm a big girl who can handle it and I don't want any excuses when you lose! I damn sure don't plan on losing a submission match, so you're on!

Abbey was starting to feel good now. She smiled back at Fulano. "But if you want to keep talking crap about me or my country, it's going to be a looong day for you. I don't give a crap what country your from or what color your skin is, I just want to kick your butt! Can you handle that, Majo?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:03 am

Nervous tick? Fulano raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms in front of his chest completely now. "I got no clue what you're talking about, chica. If you're just trying to find a reason to get out of the match…well, it would only be reasonable for you to flee with your tail between your legs!" He did hate how this mask hid his emotions from the crowd and from his opponent, but it did do a good job of keeping that smirk up even when he didn't feel much like smirking.

When she called it a "weird anime power suit", he stared at her for a moment, not even looking at his suit. What the hell was she even on? He just shook his head, keeping those arms crossed in front of his muscled chest. "All right, sweetheart. I think it's about time you shut up. Your mouth keeps moving, and all you're doing is embarrassing yourself further. If you want the suit off, come here and make me."

"And as for it being a long day for me…I think you have quite a few delusions of grandeur, cabróna. The only person here who will get their butt kicked here is you." He raised his right arm from his chest, the left still crossed and gripping onto his bicep, as he beckoned for her to come and get in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 pm

"Hey, we finally agree on something." Abbey said once Fulano finished.

She cracked her knuckles and began heading down the ramp at a quicker pace. "Both of us are sick of hearing you talk, Majo." Abbey grinned and slid into the ring. She then took off her flight jacket and tossed it over the ropes. She took off her glasses and pitched them at the referee. She then walked up to Fulano and mashed her chest against his, putting her face close to the unmoving mask. She wanted him to see the fierceness in her blue eyes.

"Just tell them to ring the bell." Abbey growled. Even though Fulano had over fifty pounds on her, he only had an inch of height. He was imposing, but Abbey felt with the suit on, she did not look small next to the dapper masked man.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down