Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 12 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:32 pm

Chelsea could brag about this being some big scheme on her part to keep Janet exhausted but really she just wanted to keep her promise she made while she was boasting and while it took a second Janet started doing her best to make the most of the situation. and start kissing and sucking her rear. "Woah..uh.. well this is turning out better then I hoped..ooh." Chelsea said as Janet's more wild kkisses and motions were working on her as she shifted around on top of he. Placing her arms on Janets breast to stead herself, her gloves occasionally rubbing along the fabric of her bra.

Finally Chelsea gave it another good minute before she pushed her gloves off her and slowly got up. "Alright that's enough for now, save it for the next time your down." Chelsea said with a wink before looking over at the ref. "if it still matters you can count now. Though I'm sure she'll get up." she said while the ref moved in and proceeded to start. "Um..right...one.....two..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 12 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:33 am

Janet could only faintly hear Chelsea's reaction to the kissing, licking, and sucking, but, from what she could hear, it sounded like the redhead was really enjoying herself. Janet's tongue tasted the slightly sweaty skin of Chelsea's rear a second time, now, as she stopped sucking on one spot and let her tongue draw a zig-zag pattern, up and down the redheaded boxer's left butt cheek. As she got to the edge, Janet puckered up her lips and began to draw a line of kisses in from that edge, reaching Chelsea's bikini bottoms and then using her upper lip to push on them, revealing a little more skin to kiss.

At the same time, Chelsea's gloves fell to Janet's breasts, and began to push and rub on them. Janet couldn't tell if it was intentional or not, but that made her hesitate for just a moment, unable to stop herself from moaning softly into the ample flesh of Chelsea's rear end.

And then, just like that, Chelsea would push off of her. The sudden absence of the butt from her face surprised Janet, and, breathless and a little excited, she would stay down for a few seconds more, flat on her back, panting to try to get oxygen flowing to her lungs again. "Haaahn...haah..."

"Three..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:37 am

Chelsea was jumping around impatiently, eager to get Janet back up for another taste of her gloves to send her back down but Janet wasn't really getting up as fast as she thought or would have preferred her to get up as she failed to realize Janet would need to breathe before she could get up, and having a face full of her ass probably wasn't good for her ability to do that and prepare to get up in time. Still despite this reasoning Chelsea was moving around wanting her brunette opponent up yesterday and not really getting it from what she saw, even though there really wasn't that much of a wait.

"Four!....Five!"

"Alright I'm bored time to get up sweetie." Chelsea said as she moved over to the downed girl and grabbed her so her arms were under her pits to lift her up. "h-hey...What are you-" "I'm helping her out, I'm sure Janet doesn't mind a little assistance, do you Janet ?" She said as she looked at the brunette and smiled before slowly helping her up all the way to her feet and letting her go when she did. "Sorry but I really wanted to get you kissing some other things so I needed you on your feet." She said plainly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:27 am

Janet was going to get up well before the ten-count finished. There was no way she was ever going to lose this match, but now, especially, she was still itching for a good fight. She just needed some time to rest, and to catch her breath—time which she hadn't been given by her surprisingly dastardly opponent when the knockdown initially happened! She heard the referee counting, and, when the count hit five, Janet would begin to stir, planning to get to her feet by the time the count reached eight.

Chelsea decided to take matters into her own hands, however. "Time to get up? Of course it is, that's why I—hey!" Before Janet could actually start to push herself up, Chelsea would butt in and do everything for her, dragging Janet up onto her feet despite the protestations of the referee. Once she was up, Janet would dust herself off, brushing her gloves along her chest and stomach, and then give Chelsea a hard look. "As if I weren't able to do it myself. Your punches can be tricky, but they don't have anywhere close to enough power behind them to keep me down!"

Admittedly, Janet was somewhat surprised at the strength Chelsea still had left, to be able to lift her up so easily...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:55 am

"My punches lack nothing, if they can put you down, eventually they will keep you down. And I could tell you were going to get up, that's why I was bored, it was taking forever and I'm pumped up." Chelsea clarified bouncing on her feet slightly as she did so, she didn't know where this burst of adrenaline came from but she sure as hell wasn't complaining. All she wanted to do was exactly what she said she was trying to do, get Janet up so she could knock her back.

"hey shes up, you mind starting now?" Chelsea said as the ref looked at her and then at Janet, her eyes asking if she was good to go before starting things up again. Chelsea was quick to move in and start things "Alright, I'm not going to lie, I'm running out of creative things for you to kiss, that last promise was rather last minute thinking though give me a second and ill come up with something good." the redhead said as she would then try and hit her face with a right hook and follow it with a jab to the chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:16 am

"Not necessarily. All that has to happen is I have to recover more energy in between your little flurries of punches than you can sap out of me with them. You can knock me down, but never knock me out. Though I guess I shouldn't get all technical, should I?" Janet would follow that up with a couple of deep breaths as she prepared to fight again. The referee was glancing at her, trying to ascertain how prepared Janet was to keep up the fight, seeing as how she had been knocked down, immediately deprived of air, and then dragged onto her feet by her foe before she was ready.

Still, Janet would nod to the referee, then put her gloves up and turn to face Chelsea. "You know, I'm still not fully recovered, seeing as you pulled some pretty dirty tricks there..." she would say. "But I still don't intend to let you gain any more ground. What have I already had you kiss? Lips, boobs, feet, I think? I guess I'll need to start thinking of more for you to make out with, too."

Chelsea got off to a fast start with this round, too, obviously not wasting any time letting Janet recover! Knowing she still needed another minute or two, Janet would put her guard up, blocking the right hook, then leap back, letting the jab fall short as she tried to play it defensively for the time being!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:18 pm

"Yes I can, you cant get all the energy I sap out of you, eventually you just wont have the strength to use it and whether your still awake or not you wont make the 10 count, that's all I need." she boasted knowing hat it was true, No one could keep getting up forever and the brunette likely wouldn't have made it to her feet until at least 7 or even 9 so she was on roughly her last or second to last legs. which suited Chelsea just fine as she pounded her gloves together.

"Dirty? I told you in advance Id do it, its not my fault you didn't believe me." she said as she stuck her tounge out. "And if were going to get technical, I chose boobs, no one made me. I still say I chose well." she added as she moved in looking to put Janet down again as fast as possible while she felt the burst of adrenaline aiding her in her pursuit, her first few hits missed but Chelsea wasn't fazed as she knew Janet couldn't play defense forever, not only would it wear her in her current state but she just physically wouldn't let herself stay on the defensive for so long. So Chelse went for another face shot before trying to bury her right arm into Janets tummy before following it up with two jabs to the chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:45 am

Janet knew that Chelsea was underestimating her, as there was a clear difference between choosing not to rush to one's feet until the count stood at eight and being too weak and disoriented to drag yourself to your feet until the count stood at eight. As much as Chelsea was confident that she could finish the job with her newly achieved 3-3 tie in knockdowns and momentum going into the next round, Janet was equally confident that this match was still hers to lose.

"Oh, yeah, deprive your opponent of air and then force her to her feet...that's not dirty at all..." Janet would say, smirking and rolling her eyes. She still liked Chelsea, but the girl had gotten a little aggressive during that last fall. "But watch me still beat you even after all of that."

Chelsea fired off her shots, and Janet would deflect and dodge them as she pulled back, trying to walk in a slow circle to avoid being trapped against the ropes as she beat her necessary retreat. Chelsea kept coming, though, and the redhead was obviously the fresher of the two of them, having not had to suffocate and then be forced up onto her feet before she was ready. She managed to catch up to Janet, and, though the face shot was deflected easily enough, Janet could not react fast enough to stop the punch from burying itself in her stomach and doubling her over—nor could she stop the two jabs which sent her breasts jiggling! "Gaauugh!!"

Last edited by Daaharu on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:39 am

"Nope! you said it wouldn't happen so proving it otherwise is totally fair. Id have broken a promise if I didn't and that's far worse then dirty tricks." Chelsea said with a smile as if what she said made all the sense in the world, which it likely did to her. "And I promise to be bringing you back down for more fun later." she added, not concerned with Janet saying she was going to come back and beat her. She had more important things to worry about such as beating her friend down for another good session at her expense before putting her away, a possibility that came closer and closer to being realized with each knockdown.

Another smile would cross her face once the jab caught Janets belly; how she could still flex that thing after what they did to each other was beyond her, and then followed it up with two good shots to her chest. Those weren't going to be match enders but they were going to make Janets time breathing that much more difficult before she went about her next knockdown. Following up she would go low with another jab at her chest before trying to nail the brunette across the nose, a blow that was sure to have Janet loopy for awhile.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:25 am

"Yeah, whatever. You're dirty, and you're going to get dirty things coming back around to you," Janet would insist, still smirking as her opponent came after her and she backpedaled towards the other side of the ring. She wasn't able to smirk for long, however, as Chelsea managed to use her fresher feet to catch up to Janet, nailing the brunette in the belly to force some of the air which she had managed to replenish her lungs with back out, and then hit her twice in her breasts just to make it sting that much more!

"Haanghg...rrr..." Janet would groan, as she had the air beaten out of her by her opponent! She did what she could to recover it, breathing deeply and trying to push herself backwards and away from Chelsea, but the redhead kept up with her, aiming another punch at her chest, which stung even more and forced Janet to sway slightly unsteadily on her feet—right as Chelsea hit her in her nose. With a yelp, Janet would go spinning, and stumbling, to the side, trying to keep her gloves up in front of her, desperate to protect herself!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next