Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am

Chelsea couldnt have Janet get control like that again, too many beatdowns early on meant it would be harder and harder to keep going in the long run. So when she finally got control she would make sure to pay Janet back and wail on any opening she was given, which first csme in the form of her chin as she caught Janet with a vicious uppercut that sent her reeling and gave the redhead the opportunity to attack.

Still Janets experince shined as she brought her arms up to avoid getting taken down which meant Chelsea couldnt just punch with wild abonden or else she would get caught off guard. So instead she tried to goad Janet. "Your turn!" She said as she pulled her arm back and made it look like she was going for her belly in retaliation only to feint and swing for her face again while pushing her into the ropes to keep her pinned.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:06 am

Janet's jaw ached, and she was a little taken aback by that punch, but it wasn't something that she couldn't recover from. She was still very much in the right frame of mind to fight. The battle, after all, had only just gotten underway. With her fists up, she assumed a slightly more defensive posture, waiting for Chelsea to try to come after her so that she could turn the situation around on the cute redhead and keep on beating her up! Chelsea had been so close to dropping, or so it seemed to Janet. A few more good punches to the body should be enough to at least put her on her knees.

Unlike Chelsea, Janet held her gloves in such a way that she should be able to defend herself. She held them out slightly, away from her body, but not awkwardly far from herself. They were right around chest level, easily raised to block a punch to the face or lowered to absorb an attempted attack on her belly. She bounced lightly on her feet as Chelsea closed in, grunting as the girl declared that it was her turn before firing a punch at her belly.

Janet's gloves began to descend, only for Chelsea to pull her glove back before it struck them and begin to bring the other glove up. Quickly, Janet would raise a glove, barely managing to bring it up and make contact with Chelsea's glove. She deflected it upwards, letting the red leather only barely graze her forehead rather than making full-on contact with her face. But it still forced her back a step, putting her that much closer to the ropes, with limited room to move to either side of her. "Fat chance, sweetie!" Janet would growl, as she would try to throw a jab at Chelsea's chest to blunt her forward progress!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Janets seemed to have a more thought out form but she knew if she was smart enough she could fight her through it to send Janet down to the canvas if she was smart enough. Her first attempt, a well thought out feint towards the girls gut then her stomach however wasn't a completely successfully as Janet somehow got her hands up in time to make her punch graze her face rather then actually hit and only seemed to keep her cornered.

This alos left her wide open to Janets next attack, a straight jab at her chest. "Guoorgh!" She groaned as the glove hitnher square between her breats and messing with noth of them. Although it halted her charge she refusted to take a step back, she didnt have the experince to beat her out in the open and needed her to stay backed up where she could pound on her. Pushing away her arm she closed in and tried to dig her fists into her belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 am

Janet managed to fight back, breaking the streak of punches which Chelsea had been landing on her and beginning to turn the tide once more in the opposite direction. The brunette's blue glove smacked into Chelsea's chest, hitting between her breasts and squashing both of them to some degree. The impact elicited a cute little groan from Chelsea, too, one which Janet intended to force her to replicate many more times during the match. The punch robbed Chelsea of all of her forward momentum, and Janet prepared to start pushing her opponent back again.

But she would not be escaping from her predicament so quickly. Before she could get herself away from the ropes, Chelsea, injured but unwilling to take a step back and give Janet space, would dip low, underneath Janet's still-outstretched arm in order to throw a couple of hard, quick punches right into the brunette's exposed belly. Both jabs landed right in the center of Janet's tummy, before she had a chance to duck away or try to block them. "Guuoogh! Huuahh!" Janet would wheeze, bending over slightly as she would try to protect her belly by scrunching up and making it a smaller target, while she brought her gloves up defensively in front of herself. She did not want to have to step back into the ropes.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:48 am

It may have be tough but Chelsea didnt come into this whole thing expecting it to be a cake walk, boxing was tough and it was better to start with a tough opponent like Janet then something simple that would give her the wrong idea of what she would be dealing with. So as much as she didnt like getting hit, and she did not like getting hit, she had to push through whatever was thrown at her to keep on the cute brunette. Janet was going to find that her being a newbie mattered little, she would learn to respect her here and now.

After the two quick punchs to her tummy Janet ducked low and kept her hands up to make sure she couldnt do so again. Rather then waste time trying to punch through her defenses she threw a hook into Janet's side and another punch aimed for her head. "Come I just need you to take a few measly steps back for me." She said as she tried to regain the momentum she lost from the chest shot.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:59 am

Janet was defending her belly now, not willing to let Chelsea have free reign over it the same way that Janet had, ever so fleetingly, had free reign over hers. She bent forward and lifted her gloves, ready to protect her face, chest, and belly from Chelsea's punches. Chelsea would take advantage of that fact by punching around Janet's guard, her first hook landing in Janet's side, making the Lakota girl groan as she felt a warm bloom of pain in her flank. Her gloves dipped lower, but that allowed the side of her head to suddenly be whacked from the other direction by Chelsea's other glove. "Guaaannngh!"

That punch was enough to rock Janet backwards, the brunette stunned by the punch and forced to cede ground to her opponent in order to keep herself from becoming a punching bag. Those couple of steps closed half of the distance between Janet and the ropes, and she was now dangerously close to a really bad situation. Looking her fellow blue bikini-wearer over, Janet knew that she had to do whatever she could to stay on her feet, and so, staying low, she would try to suddenly change direction, rushing forward to clinch with Chelsea as the girl pulled her glove back the next time. It seemed hugging was all she could do to get a breather!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:29 am

While Janet put up a good defense Chelsea found a way around it and was anle to open up her face for the hook that forced her backwards. Janet was now very close to being put up against the ropes where Chelsea would not only dictate what happened next shed be likely to get the first knockdown of this match, all she needed was a few well placed punches and the way the gjrl was stumbling now she didnt think she would be able to stop her by just blocking at that point as she pulled ar amr back to drive into her chest.

Unfortunately Janet seemed to realize her predicament as well, as soon as she readied her punch the brunette charged in and clinched with her. Desperate not to let herself get in a similar position she held onto Chelsea as much as she could while the redhead tried to pull her off. "You misunderstood the rules Janet, you get to kiss me after I knock you down." She said as she pushed forward to bring them closer to the ropes while trying to get her arms free of the clinch to swing at her side if she could.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:53 am

Janet had been reluctant to use the same clinching strategy which she had only a minute early jokingly chided her opponent for using, but it was perfectly legal and it was her last and best option if she wanted to avoid being forced onto the ropes. But, even while she was clinging to Chelsea, Janet found herself being maneuvered into that same unfavorable position. Her red-haired opponent would use the closeness of their bodies and Janet's lack of any sort of foothold to push her back towards the ropes, teasing her as she did!

"Urgh...I guess I just thought I might be able to distract you with the feel of my body...!" Janet would joke, smirking and trying to make the best out of a bad situation. The referee girl bounded over to separate the two battling beauties, forcing Janet to let go of Chelsea. As her hold loosened, Chelsea did manage to get in a couple of shots to Janet's sides, making her wince. But, realizing that she had to let go completely, Janet would try to at least do it in a way that might surprise Chelsea. She would unwrap her arms from around the redhead, then shove on Chelsea's shoulders. Maybe she would throw Chelsea back a step or two, but her primary goal was to propel herself backwards by pushing off of her foe! She would fall back right into the ropes—then bounce off of them, letting out a yell as she lunged forward and tried to throw a right uppercut to Chelsea's chin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:11 pm

"Well I will admit its a distraction. But your hardly the first girl to throw yourself at me." She joked anck as she tried to get the ground she wanted only for Janet to keep herself attached to her until the ref decided to spot them up. Chelsea was annoyed since this meant she was potentially losing the advantage and momentum that she had before all because she couldnt get the girl off her, only managing a few measly shots to her side.

The second they broke off Janet pushed her away and forced her backwards though she recovered her footing quickly enough it was clearly an effort to win back some ground Janet had lost. However as she looked forward she saw the brunette charging toward her, having bounced off the ropes to get some speed behind her she closed the distance and nailed her with an uppercut to her chin! "Duoough!" Chelsea screams as her head is rocked upward and she ends up taking several more steps backwards to stay on her feet before she actually puts her guard up again, her hands in front of her chest so she can bring them down or up if necessary though her heads still spinning alittle.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 am

"Well, of course I'm not the first...you little cutie. But I know that I'm the most attractive...!" Janet would boast while recovering her breath, in a voice that indicated that she should only be taken somewhat seriously. That was the last thing she managed to say before she was instructed to break her clinch. Since she had figured out a way to turn this match around yet again, she happily did so, then fell backwards into the ropes. When she bounced back, she came at Chelsea with a surprising amount of speed, and the uppercut which she delivered right to Chelsea's chin was enough to send the other girl's head spinning! The redhead stumbled back several feet, and Janet would gladly reconquer that territory with several loud, thudding footfalls.

"Guess whose turn it is now? How many more go-arounds is it gonna take before you fall down? Because I know that I'm not dropping any time soon!" Janet would taunt, as she put her gloves up and moved in on the attack. Chelsea assumed a defensive posture, and Janet would try to chip away at her defense with a series of solid punches: a left jab right to her guard, then another left jab, aimed slightly higher and for the side of her chin, before suddenly swinging a left hook at Chelsea, trying to smack her right in her temple!

"Hyaah! Take this!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next