Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut! Lucy vs Vairea in a Smother Jello match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Debut! Lucy vs Vairea in a Smother Jello match - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut! Lucy vs Vairea in a Smother Jello match

Post by Brooklynn Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:24 am

Lucy would smile, glad she got her opponent dirty, the crowd cheered a good bit to, while they were mad that their girl was in a bad situation, but at the same time they were happy that they got to see the gorgeous girl covered in slime and jello.

The blonde would  crawl over to Vairea before she would get up and try to get on top of her and attempt a breast smother, if Vairea got up first though, she would have a good bit of an advantage.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Debut! Lucy vs Vairea in a Smother Jello match - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut! Lucy vs Vairea in a Smother Jello match

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 am

Vairea was having an odd time trying to get out of the jello, so she was caught off guard by Lucy mounting her. "Hello." she said with a grin, before the blonde put her breasts into the Tahitian's face!

As breasts went, Lucy's were quite nice. And Vairea was thinking that as a straight girl! Of course, they weren't much compared to hers, but they could still choke a girl. And that's what was happening to Vairea!

"MMMPh!" she shouted from inside the warm darkness that was Lucy's cleavage. It was obvious that she wantd out, and that was made only more clear by Vairea's attempt to grab her attacker and throw her off, into the jello!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:51 am

Lucy Struggled for a bit, but able to get her breast around Vairea's head. She smiled as she smothered 20 year old in her breast. Lucy, who was still unfamiliar with being in the ring, thought that this was it. It was only a matter of time before the french Polynesian would tap out and Lucy would be made the winner. This thought allowed Lucy to drop her guard and made it easy for Vairea to pick up her opponent and throw her off and into the jello.

Lucy screamed and landed in the thick substance, slowly getting up and covering her body. "Ew.... I thought I had you." She would say before slowly starting to get up.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:50 am

"Unlike you, maybe, I'm not one to give up so easily." Vairea said, getting up and immediately sinking to thigh depth in the Jello. She sighed. "Well, this is probably how I'm gonna be for the rest of the match, so let's go with it." she said, wading over to Lucy and trying to mount her in turn!

"Up, come on...!" she said, before accomplishing the difficult task! "Now I have you~" she teased, before pinning Lucy's arms above her head. "Good luck." she said, before engulfing Lucy's head in her breasts!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 pm

While the blonde was on her back, not believing what had happened, she suddenly felt her self mounted, and then held her hands down. Lucy's legs flailed as she was pinned under the 20 year old. As this happend Lucy only had enough time to beg. "Wait.... don't!" Before Vairea would press her soft, lustful breast up against Lucy's face.

Lucy tried to turn left, tried to turn right, but she couldn't escape the breast smother! She tried to wiggle her way out, but with no avail. Like it or not, the nineteen year old virgin was trapped.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:42 am

Vairea smirked. "Stuck?" she asked, wiggling her butt for the crowd. "Or are you just staying there because you like it?" the Tahitian woman teased, her cushiony, tan breasts suffocating the blonde virgin.

"This will be a short match." Vairea said, confidently. She considered grinding against the virgin for the crowd, but she didn't have a reason to. For now, it was smooth sailing.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:05 am

Lucy would start to flail under Vairea's massive breast, smothering her into submission. Lucy felt herself starting to fade and knew she had mere moments before she would go under. Lucy would grasp around the jello and grab some of the icky stuff. She would grab it and attempt to shove it into Vairea's face, to try to distract her and get out. If this didn't work, Lucy was going to be forced to pass out due to the smother.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Vairea thought that she had it in the bag, what would surely be her shortest match ever. What had she lasted, 5 minutes? But soon she would find out that Lucy had a few tricks up her sleeve, still. Focused on making Lucy pass out, she would be caught off guard by a jello-filled strike!

"Ugh!" she would grunt, sitting up and trying to wipe the stuff off of her face. But, most likely to Lucy's surprise, Vairea was smiling. Believe it or not, the Tahitian wrestler liked some competition. "Okay, you're still in this." Vairea said, before doing something even more radical— she got off of the blonde! Now knee deep in the jello, she grinned. "Come on. I want to see what you are capable of." she challenged.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:38 am

Lucy was on the verge of passing out, she was about to tap out, but then, Vairea let the blonde up and breathe. Heart gasped for air, and she was able roll away from Maru and get some air.

Lucy got to her knees after catching her breath, she looked up at the opponent who gave her mercy. Lucy looked startled for a second before saying "Th... Thanks...." Lucy would stutter before realizing she was in a match. Lucy would quickly try to tackle her opponent to the ground out just to try to jump start her and get her head back into the match, she didn't have much of a plan, just wanted to do something.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:21 pm

The jello seriously impeded Vairea's movement. Because of this, instead of simply moving out of the way of what would be an easily dodgable tackle, Vairea took it. She went crashing into the jello, almost completely submerged into it!

The Tahitian was in trouble now. "Guh— dammit!" she cursed, trying to push Lucy off of her. Maybe getting off of her wasn't the best idea, after all! At least for now, though, Lucy wasn't trying to smother her.

It was getting exciting.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2