Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lunar Messiah vs Yeldo

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lunar Messiah vs Yeldo - Page 5 Empty Re: Lunar Messiah vs Yeldo

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Truth be told Lunar wasn't sure why she hadn't gone for this move earlier. After all Yeldo's body seemed prime for riding, though trying to attempt this at the start of the fight would have certainly resulted in a swift counter no doubt. Now though with both involved reaching the end of the rope it seemed viable to indeed try to wrangle control of Yeldo, he seemed to take considerable offence to this action. Lunar again was unaware of his culture among other things, though practically speaking he had to know the weakness his body had in this.

The Centaur was certainly putting up quite the fight, Lunar's flower that adorned her hair went flying off. It was a plastic one thankfully, still though Yeldo was putting up a very hard struggle here. A sort of rodeo, however Lunar was going to try and remain where she was. Sure she swayed here and there, but the weapon of science had arguably restrained worse opponent. Such as vampires and werewolves, though the opponent had the mobility and figure.

"I have you Yeldo-san! You can either submit or pass out! Either way your defeat is a statistical certainty!" Lunar shouted as she rode atop Yeldo, if she could just maintain this choke on him. A weakness all organics had was they needed to breathe, Lunar was trying to be as surgical as possible with this. Then it'd only be a matter of time till victory was bound for her.

Back to top Go down

Lunar Messiah vs Yeldo - Page 5 Empty Re: Lunar Messiah vs Yeldo

Post by french Centaur Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:49 am

Yeldo puts much energy in the rodeo, but he doesn't manage to throw off his rider, who keeps choking him from behind. With that, the Centaur is exhausting himself faster, cause he has some issues in catching his breath. He firmly grips Lunar's arm, even if he doesn't break the hold he just wants to get a bit of loose to breath and speak :
« I will never submit while you're riding me ! I AM NOT A HORSE ! »
Yeldo then tries a risky move, but it can work. Since Lunar is herself gripped at his torso and neck, the Centaur would suddently bend over, moving his torso down, whilst pulling on his rider's arm. This way, he intends on lifting her offbalance and making her tip over his human back.
It has some great chance to work, and if not, then the male Centaur would gallop toward the ropes to catch them again.
He needs to breath.
And he needs to save his pride.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5