Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After the Break

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

After the Break - Page 3 Empty Re: After the Break

Post by Gadot Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:48 am

Raiden grunted as Dave rushed over and moved to help him to get him to a sitting position, before he tried to swat his hand away. "I'm fine, Dave," he replied, moving to stand up. He let out a hiss as he put his weight on the bad ankle for a moment, causing him to fall back on the floor with a soft cry. "Fuck. I just need to get up. No big." He shook his head to himself, however, moving to try and stand up once more, this time putting weight on his bad ankle last. He winced, but he remained upright.

"Sorry. I meant to text you to tell you I was going to be late." Which was a bald-faced lie. He knew Dave wouldn't want him to work out, but he was going to anyway, and he just didn't want to deal with the whining and the possibility that Dave would be able to stop him. "I'm just…not gonna lose again. I'm gonna do whatever is in my power to make sure I don't lose."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:18 am

Dave smiled at him, "I know you will. Still, you can't go rushing out that soon. But as much as I nag, you know its because i care about you right?"

TO be honest, Dave was worried. Raiden had been treating hi a bit differently over the past few weeks. Avoiding him, brushing off hugs or hands, and even neglecting to tell Dave when he'd be back. Dave was honestly wondering if Raiden still liked him anymore.

After the Break - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:50 pm

A piece of Raiden knew that Dave wasn't the enemy here. Even seeing that smile made him relax a bit, moving in despite the shooting pain coming from the fractured ankle, wrapping his arms around the other man. "I know. I know you do." he murmured quietly, moving to rest his chin on the man's shoulder lightly. "I just can't help but be angry. I don't want to be a…fucking invalid anymore." It was true about him being angry, his vocabulary was focusing a lot more on cursing than it used to. There was a piece of him that felt betrayed by the thing he loved most, wrestling. And he wasn't going to let that stand.

He pulled away after a moment, moving to limp over to the doorway. "Come on. Let's go back to the apartment. Like I said, I'm not an invalid anymore -- means I'm more than willing to fuck you hard enough to make it so you can't stand up for a month." He looked back and gave Dave a crooked grin, before shuffling over to the doorway. It was clear he was in pain from every single step, but he couldn't let himself show it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3