by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Matthew Matthias (Debut) vs Casimir

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Matthew Matthias (Debut) vs Casimir - Page 3 Empty Re: Matthew Matthias (Debut) vs Casimir

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:45 am

Matthew felt some little bit of relief as the squeezing stopped, and was finally let go of the torturous hold. Casimir had decided to take off his underwear and leave it on his face to humiliate him some more, and after a few seconds, Matthew had just enough energy to pull the briefs from his face. As soon as he pulled them off however the next sight he saw terrified him as Casimir's well toned ass landed straight down onto his face! Matthew's face took all of the impact and he found himself buried between the blue-haired devil's cheeks. Hearing Casimir's taunts, it wasn't long until he felt the gut punches to his sensitive abs as he cried out into his opponent's ass, begging for the suffering to end.

After a few seconds however he got his wish as Casimir had dismounted just as suddenly as he had sat down, but it still did nothing to change the amount of pain he was in. Face covered in sweat, Matthew was nothing more then a lifeless ragdoll as he was placed up into a sitting position and Casimir's powerful legs wrapped around him once more. He felt his head get pulled back and he could barely register what was happening as he found his face get stuffed into his opponent's armpit and his head began to wrench back. Matthew was clinging on to consciousness as the hold tightened and he felt the bulging muscles in Casimir's biceps flex across his face. The odour was not pretty, and within seconds Matthew found the black void of unconsciousness calling to him. The last thing he remembered was that he vowed Casimir would pay for this humiliation in the ring, before finally, thankfully he passed out in the hold, and his body fell limp.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Matthew Matthias (Debut) vs Casimir - Page 3 Empty Re: Matthew Matthias (Debut) vs Casimir

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:30 am

Almost as soon as the match began, it ended. Casimir blinked as Matthew went limp in his grip, shoving him off -- and poking at him for a moment, before giving a small frown. "What? Already?" he asked as the bell rang, looking up at the referee and shaking his head. "How fuckin' lame. I thought he'd give me more of a fight than that." Casimir stood up, poking at him with his foot, as if not believing that he had passed out that easily. But it was true, something that he had to kick him in order to figure out. As if the crowd didn't hate him enough already.

The referee moved to try and pull him away, but Casimir didn't budge. He leaned over -- and spat in his face. "Little weak-ass fuck. How dare you pass out on me that easy! I swear, next time we fight, I'll make sure that you don't give in nearly so quick -- you'll pass out, and wake up to me putting you in another painful hold!" The arms of the referee were moving to wrap around him, but he was fighting back, trying his damnedest to knock the referee out so he could attack him once more.

But then those familiar arms wrapped around him. "Shh, Casimir. Your time is over for now. You'll get your chance again later."

With that, Casimir calmed. It was with that blond haired man that he managed to slip out of the ring, walking off, already beginning to forget Matthew's name.

WINNER: CASIMIR, BY KO.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3