Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selene VS Ataru (PM match - complete)

Go down

Selene VS Ataru (PM match - complete) Empty Selene VS Ataru (PM match - complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm

GIRL'S DORMS
Selene VS Ataru: 2 out of 3 KO match

((Starting of the topic: An exhausted Ataru has just "survived" an intense POW session in Nicole & Jaimie's room (Amazonvictoria), and soon afterwards he's been ambushed and forced into a handicap match by Kaoru and Natsune (Jessica). He is now staggering his way along the girl's dorm hallway, thinking this troubled night has finally come to an end. Of course.... he might not be more wrong. "Hnnnn.... looks like i'm out of here, finally" he says to himself, about to approach the exit door. ))

Re: Selene vs Ataru
Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:48 am
by Hawthorne22
"Not quite," A smooth, seductive voice rang out from the shadows. The owner of that voice slunk out, catlike. A tall, beautiful woman who clearly had just gotten back from a jog now stood between Ataru and the exit. She wore a red sports bra and black sweat shorts, her hair and body moist with sweat. She approached the young man so that barely two inches separated them, and circled him, studying him as though she were appraising him. Finally returning to the front of Ataru, she grinned wickedly, resting her elbow on her other hand in an elegant pose, "Oh... you'll do.... but are you even old enough to be
here, little boy?"

Wrestleryu: Ataru blushed and replied shyly "H-Hey... i'm an adult actually... and i'm in the boys team, j-just as you know". The pink blush on his face and his embarassed voice woud probably amuse Selene, really making him seem a teenage boy to her ((OOC: original post was missed, but this was the essence of it ))

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene smiled at Ataru's response. "Oh? Well that's nice to hear. My name is Selene van Stein."
Her face brightened into another wicked grin as she suddenly got an idea to further scare the poor boy. Leaning in, she took a deep sniff, "Well... you smell
like a man. You'll do." After a few seconds, she added, "For my post-jog relaxation, of course." Circling him once more, Selene asked, "So, what, did you
JUST turn 18 and your friends set you up here as a birthday present?"

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:24 pm
by wrestleryu
"G-Gulp... n-nice to meet you.. S-Selene-san". Ataru blinked cutely at how Selene kept circling and even SMELLING him, as if she was some sexy predator
toying with her captured prey.
Ataru really WAS one of the younger athletes in the show, so Selene's playful comment had somewhat hit the target, causing his blushing cheeks to go brighter red.
"Hey wait... i AM 18 b-but i HAD to stay here because of a P.O.W. match i lost and... ugh... ".
He cut shortly, shyly looking away as he had just given her another good reason to think of him as a prey. "..s-so... w-what are your plans for me?" he
finally asked, realizing he was on for whatever she had in mind.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene laughed at Ataru's shyness. "Oh, aren't you just precious! I could just take you home." She grinned in a way that was both cute and frightening.
Selene had hoped to elicit a bit more of a response from Ataru as to what would bring such a young, guileless boy to Sex Wars, as opposed to the usual
sex-crazed psychopaths who make up the roster. But, she was content to go with what she had been given so far, "A POW match? Wow, you've been a busy little boy. Hrm... My plans... I'm thinking..." She put her hands on her hips and clicked her tongue. "Well, I'm sick of the whole... striking aspect. You. Me.
Grappling style. Uh... let's say best of three falls, submission or knockout counting?" She phrased the last bit as a question as though Ataru had a choice,
but given the way how he had done nothing but give her ammunition when he spoke, she wanted to let him dig this hole further.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm
by wrestleryu
The cute boy's eyes widened a bit and he cutely gulped, hearing which kind of match Selene was dragging him into. The idea of a slow grappling-style match,
with lots of physical contact and long, exhausting and embarassing submissions caused his uneased breathing to go shorter and faster. Besides, he knew her
bigger size and strenght was going to be at his great disadvantage in such a kind of match.
"G-Gasp... s-sure... i accept your challenge. And.. d-don't think you have your match in the bag already... Selene-san" He eventually answered, amusingly
trying to sound resolute, well knowing he was not really given any chance to pull back.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene put both her hands on her hips and leaned down, smiling at Ataru, as though she were "Awww. Then I'll just have to fight my hardest, won't I? But
you're just so cuuuute." She rubbed his head gently. "Now, I'm a little sweaty right now, so I apologize for that... Also... ding" she spoke with a wicked
grin. Pausing for a second to see the reaction on Ataru's face, she would immediately try to hook the younger kid in a headlock against side of her breast.

Sent at: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru blushed at Selene's playful and taunting cooing, in fact she was acting like if she was avout to playfully wrestle a little child.
Also, when she apologized from being sweaty, the boy ingenupusly thought she was willing to delay their match, so he just get caught offguard when Selene
mimicked the bell ringing and caught him with, his cheek pressed against the side of her warm breast in her tauntingly sweaty headlock.
"H-Hey.... nnhhh.." he groaned softly and tried to react with a somewhat soft version of a side-bearhug, unwittingly snuggling himself closer, making it more
uneasing to himself, and probably more fun for Selene.

Sent at: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm
by Hawthorne22
"Ooh." Selene will purr as Ataru squeezes her, "I like that. Don't stop." She enjoyed the close proximity Ataru was forcing on them, and the hold itself was
not strong enough to actually cause her concern.
Selene will pull one hand away, grasping Ataru's head with only her single arm, and begin to caress Ataru's back with it. "Ooh... and you work out. I begin
to see why the girls wanted to capture you." She would run her fingers up Ataru's side and reach his armpits, trying to tickle him, if Ataru was not able to
break her weakened hold first.

Sent at: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:06 am
by wrestleryu
Selene could feel Ataru's lean yet well trained back muscles flex in response to her touch.
Willing to react, he reached behind her thigh and tried to lift her in a scoop hold. He had just managed to lift her by a few inches when his attempt was
stopped in the the easiest way by Selene's playful tickling.
"h-hahaha...H-Hey... s-stop it ..this is embarassing..!" His frame was shook up in an embarassed induced laughter as the girl took control again.

Sent at: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 pm
by Hawthorne22
"Whoa, ho ho," Selene would yelp at Ataru's failed scoop hold attempt. "And feisty too... I did tell you I love them young and feisty, right?" She smiled
before letting Ataru go, shoving him forward, enough to throw him off balance but not quite enough to knock him down. She would immediately close the
distance again and try to grab his arm and wrench it behind his back for a hammerlock if he didn't recover in time. She was playing with Ataru now, trying to
restrain him rather than cause him serious harm.

Sent at: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:11 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru's face was blushing bright red, embarassed of how easily Selen was toying with him, having her playful, cooing way to trap him in holds.
"D-Darns... i..i will get out of this.." He groaned out, mostly to convince himself he could, trying to squirm his way out but Selene's control on his locked
arm prevented him from going anywhere at the moment.

Sent at: Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene smiled, "You keep telling yourself that, cutie." She chuckled, leaning in to nibble softly on Ataru's ear while bringing her hand down his chin and
rubbing her fingers teasingly down his firm torso. She sighed sensually at the feel of him and the control she maintained, though these indulgences gave
Ataru a bit of slack in the hold.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru was almost mesmerized by Selene's cooing way to control him, moaning and panting lightly in her embrace. He knew he had to escape her sensual
domination, and when he felt her grip loosening he spun around and released himself from the hammerlock.
Facing the tall and strong girl, he then tried to catch her in a bearhug, which could potentially turn into an embarassing position to himself: in fact,
Selene's frame pressed him with his back against the wall and with her well round breasts inches from his face. "Pant, pant... i...i'm not a h-helpless toy"
he panted against her warm bosoms, trying to turn his blushing face to one side and slightly pull it back from such a teasing closeness.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 7:59 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene chuckled, not fighting the bear hug as Ataru applied it. "You know, when you actually have to CLAIM you're not some helpless toy ... Well, it sort of
has the opposite effect you want it to." She winked at him. She grunted in the hold, it was starting to wear on her. She had to stop getting so cocky.
His breath on her breasts could be felt even through her sports bra, "Ooh," she sighed, "I kinda like the feel of that... Here," she would wrap her arms
around Ataru's head, pressing his head straight into her chest. "I think you like that," she would gently stroke his hair while leaning into him, hoping to
sandwich him between her and the wall.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 pm
by wrestleryu
"W-Wha...?? hey you w-won't.... won't... mnfff...." Ataru's embarassed words were effectively silenced inbetween Selene's warm enveloping breasts as his
attempt at a bearhug turned into a sensual trap he fell into. With his air restrainted in such a teasing womanly hold, he had to loosen his grip.
Uneased and worried for his air supply going down, he wiggled and tried to pull his head out but, sandwitched as he was, all he could obtain was to have
Selene's breasts jiggle from side to side with his face helplessly trapped in their soft embrace.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 8:25 pm
by Hawthorne22
"Awww, how sweet, I think you like me." She twisted softly from side to side, nestling Ataru deeper in her breasts and trying to loosen herself from the bear
hug. After a few seconds as Ataru grew weaker, she would step back, pulling herself and Ataru away from the wall. Kissing him softly on the head, she would
let her hands drop, seeing if he had the energy to pull himself away by his own power. If he did, she would immediately follow through by tackling him and
kissing him violently, hoping to suck as much air as she could from the already dazed fighter.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 8:38 pm
by wrestleryu
Selene's playful smother lulled his Ataru in a somewhat hypnotic way as she gently swayed from side to side, burying him deeper in her cleavage.
So she could have her easy way to tackle down his softened and confused toyboy. Released from her breastsmother, Ataru had just the time to take a quick
gasp, before being furtherly deprived of air by Selene's demanding kiss. "MMM?? ...Mnnnnnnn...." She could relish in his widening eyes and his flailing arms
as the poor boy was starting to see sparkling lights.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 9:06 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene cooed happily in the kiss, enjoying her total domination of her toy. She wrapped her arms around his head to press him tighter and tighter into her
lips, her tongue lashing his. She winked at him and waved him goodbye with one of her hands so that he could see it, hoping to send him to dreamland with
this.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru's embarassed squirmings wer slowling down as he realized his eyes were starting to flutter. It could not be..!! Selene was actually going to knock him
out with a kiss!! "mmnnhh....! mm......" he cutely struggled to part from the literally breathtaking kiss, but her lips seemed to have created a sort of inescapable vacuum, trapping his mouth against hers. And, th his further embarassement, he acknowledged a warm stiffness in his shorts, while his hands caressed her body in a weakened attempt at pushing off. At this rate, the boy would soon pass out in her arms if he didn't think at something, and quickly.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene's eyes twinkled slightly as Ataru's were overcome by the shock of this predicament. She gave him a sly wink and a slight nod as if to say, "Yes, I AM
going to kiss you unconscious." She cooed softly into the kiss, enjoying Ataru's struggles as though they were soft caresses. She found this somewhat
arousing herself, and was already planning what she might do to Ataru for the second fall.

Sent at: Tue May 05, 2009 1:16 am
by wrestleryu
Ataru started to feel himself go limp from air deprivation as Selene's kept relentlessly kissing him. His hands slided from her shoulders down th her
breasts, which he groped in either an istinctive attempt at fighting back... or a final surrender to her beautiful domination, as it took a huge effort just
to try and stay awake now, and their heated bodies were brushing to each other in such a hot never-ending kiss.

Sent at: Tue May 05, 2009 3:49 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene purred happily in the kiss as Ataru began to massage her breasts, she released her arms from around his head just to guide his hands across her mounds further, adding to her lust, and giving her more energy to thrust ever deeper in to the kiss. Spurred on by the sensuality of the situation, she began to mindlessly grind her crotch against his own softly.

Sent at: Tue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru's head was now spinning like hell. He felt dazed and uneased but also very excited at how Selene was going wild in her lustful domination.
His fingers kept massaging Selene's breasts firmly and his pelvis sensually rocked to the rhythm of hers, as he kissed back with cutely embarassed passion,
letting out a purring moan, totally forgetful of the fact he was still in a Sex Wars match, and at severe risk of being knocked out too.

Sent at: Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene was starting to get light-headed. This SEEMED like a good idea when she tried it, but Ataru was putting up a fight, and she wasn't an expert at the
move. Still... it was hot. She moaned sensually, Ataru's playful fondling driving her on. Once she was sure she had Ataru's hand's in the right place, she
would squeeze him tightly, hoping to put an end to this once and for all... but also because she was starting to enjoy how he felt.

Sent at: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru was lost in their pleasurable making out, delighted and unprepared to defend himself when Selene hugged and squeezed him.
The kid let go a cutely muffled whimper against Selene's lips when he suddenly felt the air pressed and sucked out of him in the same overheating hold.
Selene could feel his caresses go softer, watching his eyes flutter, acknowledging his slowing down squirmings as he was all hers again, on the verge of
passing out in such a such a seductive and yet relentless embrace. "MMMM...! mmm...mnn....."

Sent at: Wed May 06, 2009 8:34 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene cooed happily into the kiss, relishing in the power she had, gently shaking her young captive to demonstrate how much power she had over him. She
watched with glee as his eyes fluttered and his movements grew weaker. His slowly weakening caresses, the tactile proof of her domination, thrilled her even
further. She saw what she wanted, and she took it. Nothing felt sweeter.

Sent at: Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru was still willing to resist, to stay awake, but Selene's vacuum-like kiss kept relentlessly draining from energies. She could enjoy the feel of his
body going limp in her embrace, wagging him from side to side like a rag doll.
Eventually, the cute boy surrendered to the inevitable, making a soft murring sound in their unstoppable kiss and drifting into blissfull unconsciousness.

Sent at: Thu May 07, 2009 1:14 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene cooed happily as her domination of Ataru was complete, his strength faded completely. She became lost in the moment, holding the kiss a bit longer
than necessary. Before she broke it, she would grab Ataru's hand, letting it fall limp just to be sure of her victory. After it fell, she rolled off of him,
sighing happily, "Oh man... Never done THAT before. That... was extremely hot." She smiled at her unconscious foe, "Well, that's one-zero to me, cutiepie."
She started to gently slap him awake. "Was it good for you, too?" She grinned seductively at him.

Sent at: Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 am
by wrestleryu
Ataru's face was lightly blushing as he was probably looking cutely helpless as he took his peaceful nap. He the started to murr and whimper softly at
Selene's light slaps, slowly starting to open his eyes, his vblurring vision trying to refocus on the teasing grin looming over her still dazed and weak toy.
"Mnnn... w-what happened....?" He murred, his cutely drowzy voice kinda reminding that of a boy who was reluctant to wake up and go to school.

Sent at: Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene lazily drew finger circles across Ataru's chest, "You lost, silly... the first fall at least." She would roll back on top of Ataru and give him a love
bite right near his neck, "But you were so GOOD at it," she would purr seductively.

Sent at: Fri May 08, 2009 2:22 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru blushed deeply to pass out in a girl's kiss was such a taunting way to lose. And, Selene was toying with hims, keeping him cutely embarassed and
confused with her cooing way, which was likely to grant her a starting advantage in the next round too.
"T-Thanks.... though, i'll have to try and turn the tables in round 2.... well i think i'm ready". With that said he started to pull himself up. His legs
were still weak from the recent KO but he didn't want to show her he was still under effect of Selene's crushing kiss, so he started to pull himself up and
shook his head to clear it off from any remaining numbness.

Sent at: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene still lay down as Ataru got back up. She kicked her legs back and forth lazily, putting her hand on her cheek. "Oh my, so quickly back to your feet.
And here I was thinking of going easy on you... but I guess you don't need it." She smiled seductively as she lifted herself to her feet. She would walk up
and grab Ataru in a gentle hug, holding the boy's head just near her breasts, "I do so enjoy wrestling you, Mr. Ataru." She'd run her hand up and down his
back seductively.

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 am
by wrestleryu
Ataru blushed as Selene seductively strutted her way to him. "keep focused Ataru... keep focused.. k-keep f-focu..s..ohhhh" he uselessly ordered himself but
thinking straight was nothing easy.
"Nhhh... r-really..?? i mean.. great, uh.. i m-mean.. t-thank you.." he babbled: Selene's playful teasings obtained the desired effect, having Ataru babbling
and hesitating in cute allured confusion while she dragged him closer.
She could enjoy the mix of embarassement and enticement as he looked up at her, his face inches for her warmth-radiating breasts.

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene sighed softly, pulling Ataru closer to her breasts to plant a kiss on the boy's forehead. "I wish I could just... keep you." She whispered
seductively, "You make such a wonderful plaything." Sighing once more, largely to give that a second to sink in for Ataru, she would then try to hook her
legs between his and take the boy down, pulling the fall just a bit to keep him from hurting himself too bad. If she could manage this, he would fall on his
back and she would straddle him once again. Quickly, she would reach down and attempt to slide his bottoms off.

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:51 am
by wrestleryu
Selene's cuddly hold and her cute kiss were enough of a distraction for poor Ataru to grant success to her maneuvre.
The boy fell down huffing as Selene's hot frame pressed him down to the ground and his soft groan was catched and muffled under her breasts, as well as his
embarassed face. "Nffff....." he squirmed at her naughty attempt, his hands massaging her skin in an embarassed effort to push himself free.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene smiled as Ataru tried to shove her off him. "Mmmm... Yeah... that feels good." She'd moan, grabbing Ataru and shoving his face deep within her breasts to disorient him, shoving him back to the ground just as quickly. If he could not work up the strength to dislodge her, she would then turn around, facing away from him, giving him an eyeful of her curvaceous behind as she would focus both hands and her full attention to removing Ataru's bottoms. "Mr. Ataru... you are definitely getting me in... one of those moods," she would laugh.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm
by wrestleryu

Ataru's face leterally disappeared from sight, buried inbetween Selene's full breasts as their soft seductive prison mesmerized the kid, preventing him from
fighting back much, except for a cute embarassed wiggling of his face inthere. He panted and gasped when she finally decided to shift position and allow him some air. He squirmed at the feel of his shorts being pulled down along his his legs, to expose his not surprisingly hard member.
"H-Hey... w-what a-are going to do S-Selene-san??? t-this is... embarassing" he cutely protested, grabbing the first part of her body he could reach with
both hands, which of course happened to be her lovely derriere.

Sent at: Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene yelped as Ataru grabbed her behind, "Oh my!" She reached back to swat Ataru's hands away, "Bad boy!" She would return to removing Ataru's bottoms,
"Mr. Ataru, you are positively delicious. And I... can't help but to have a taste." She cooed seductively, turning and winking at her opponent before
stroking his member softly to accentuate the point.

Sent at: Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 am
by wrestleryu
"A-A t-taste----??? B-But but.... mnnnnn...." Ataru was so embarassed at the idea of being stuck in the Girls dormitory once again, with that amazonian
beautiful girl easily having her way with him. He tried and squirm out of her holds but when she naughtily caressed his member, he just could arch his back and lay back with a prolonged moan, his embarassed eyes looking right into her gently swaying bum. "Ohhhhhhh.... "

Sent at: Sat May 16, 2009 1:11 pm
by Hawthorne22
Once more, glancing back and winking at her quarry, Selene smiled, "Now, Mr. Ataru, remember, orgasm is not a condition of victory in this match... I just
can't help myself." She chuckled softly, "Of course, a knockout is. And... if you go out... well, let me just say you wouldn't be the first."
She turned back toward Ataru's throbbing manhood and scooted backward for leverage, giving Ataru little else to see but Selene's rear end. Brushing her
crimson hair back behind her ears, she leaned in, planting several kisses up and down Ataru's shaft as though they were love bites. Sitting back up and
turning back once more, she'd pay special attention to the emotions Ataru's face as she spoke, "You like?"

Sent at: Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 pm
by wrestleryu
"G-Gasp... w-wait.... ohh..!! mmmmmm...." All Ataru could do was arching his back and moaning in helpless pleasure as his erection promptly responded to
Selene's erotic kisses, bobbing and pulsating in arousal.To her amusement and satisfaction, she could see her prisoner laying back, all red-faced and panting when she turned to check his emotional state. "S-So... w-wonderful...." he cutely admitted, softly squirming but it was like she was draining him of his fighting will by keeping him trapped in such a seductive way.

Sent at: Mon May 18, 2009 2:04 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene purred in satisfaction. Convinced she had her quarry completely drained of resistance, she dismounted him, prowling about him like a tiger circling
its prey, so that she was on her hands and knees above his legs, facing him, licking her lips and staring at him seductively. "You want it, don't you?" She
lowered her head so that her warm, moist breath tickled his member, "Let me see it. Let me see it in your eyes... that you'd... give... anything..." She
paused, extending her tongue and licking his member, "for it."

Sent at: Fri May 22, 2009 1:34 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru knew well he had to react to this: if she managed to have him docile in her hands, she was going to easily have her way with him, once weakened and
erotically drained. But, it was just too hard to resist her charms. Moaning faintly, the embarassed boy looked at Selene and heard himself admit: "Y-Yes... i... i'd s-so love it... S-Selene-san...", panting and blushing as his body shivered in aroused anticipation.

Sent at: Tue May 26, 2009 1:35 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene cackled at Ataru's admittance, "Wonderful... Now, let's finish this." She licked her lips... and in a flash had taken most of the length of Ataru's
member in her mouth. Humming happily, she swirled her tongue around it, bathing it in her warm, moist saliva. Her eyes still focused on Ataru's face, watching his pleasurable reactions with the patience of a hawk.

Sent at: Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru laid back and squirmed softly, blushing lots as he could not unlock his eyes from Selene's lustful stare. He started moaning louder and louder, slowly
giving in to the inevitable as her humming sent beautiful vibrations to his now very sensitive cock, and she was relentlessly bringing him towards a very
intense climax. "Ohhh... s-so w-wonderful..." he purred helplessly, cutely tilting his head from side to side.

Sent at: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene continued to suck, blow, and lick Ataru's manhood, pulsing her lips around it, stimulating it now with wild abandon, aiming to finish Ataru off now
once and for all.

Sent at: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru tilted his head and arched his body back in helpless extacy as Selene's beautiful blowjob brought him to the inevitable:
With a few unwilling spasms of his muscles, the trapped boy gave in and released his hot seeds. Soon, Selene could feel his frame relax in satisfied exhaustion, and she knew he was now defenseless from being put in any hold she had in mind to finish off her weakened toy.

Sent at: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 pm
by Hawthorne22
((A little cliche for a finisher, but, hey, it's a classic for a reason. Of course, if you preferred, she could always do a scissors or sleeper hold))
"Mmm... mmmm," Selene moaned as she felt Ataru thrashing back, finally giving in and cumming. "Wonderful," she sighed, finally pulling back and spitting out his cum into his gym shorts. "Absolutely wonderful... Phew." She leaned back for a few seconds, watching her helpless plaything lie there in exhaustion,
admiring her handiwork. "Still awake then? Well..." With a start, she scooted up, straddling and falling atop Ataru, her plentiful bosom hanging right in his
face. Before giving him a chance to react, she would reach his arms around his head, bringing his face right into her breasts. "You've been such a fun fight,
Mr. Ataru. I think you deserve this." She took a sharp breath as she pressed him tight to her bosom, depriving him of air.

Sent at: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:26 pm
by wrestleryu
"Mrrr.... uh... wha..?? MPFFffff nfff...." When Selene inhaled her full breasts looked like swelling even bigger, then they softly came down to engulf his
face . Poor dazed Ataru started wiggling his face inthere, realizing what was about to happen, but he could not get out from her warm smothering embrace.
Quite the opposite, his wriggling was causing his face to get buried deeper and deeper in the soothing darkness of Selene's cleavage.

Sent at: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene hissed in pleasure as Ataru shook about in her cleavage. "Oh... ooh..." She moaned, "So good. It would be a shame to let you go, Mr. Ataru. Not when
you feel... so good." She took another sharp breath. Leaning back, she pulled Ataru up into a sitting position, still in her cleavage, her sitting on his lap. She hooked her long, shapely, powerful legs around his waist and squeezed tightly. "Oh yes. I think you deserve an extra something special, cutie," she cooed as she squeezed tighter, both in the scissors hold and the smother.

Sent at: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am
by wrestleryu
Ataru was now totally stuck, with Selene wrapped around her prisoner like a sexy pythoness hold relentlessly sapping his strenghts, Ataru had no way out from
Selene's coils. "Mrrrffff....." The trapped kid let out a muffled protest, his smothered breathing bathing Selene's now glistening breasts as he was all
hers, trapped in her sensual finisher.
With each new squeeze of her legs he would get rocked back and forth, which added sensual taunt to his predicament. Realizing he soon would become too weak to struggle, Ataru fought a little more in a cutely stubborn attempt to at least pull his face out of her cleavage, actually wasting more of his vanishing
energies, while she would have her way to slowly and sensually soothe him into helplessness.

Sent at: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene purred as Ataru continued to struggle, only working to stimulate her further, sending shivers up and down her body. "Mmmm, there is no sense in
fighting, Mr. Ataru. You belong to me." She cooed cutely, pulsing her holds tighter just to make the point. "Of course... I don't want you to stop."

Sent at: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:10 pm
by wrestleryu
"M-Mrfff...." Ataru's muffled whimpers vibrated against Selene's smooth skin, her cleavage slowly and erotically suffocating him like a wet, hot airtight
surrounding his face. Soon his aroused, embarassed struggles slowed down under Selene's relentless rocking pulsations: the playful amazon could enjoy the feel of his weakened prey drifting into a drowzy helplessness, his movements reduced into a cute, very feeble squirming while at the same time his erection was poking against her.

Sent at: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:50 pm
by Hawthorne22
Selene let out a slight chuckle at Ataru's futile struggles, rocking his head back and forth in her cleavage as she pulsed the scissors hold rhythmically,
enjoying Ataru's feeble squirming. "Shh. That's right. Just head off to la-la land... You can't escape, cutie. You are mine." She gasped slightly as she felt
Ataru's member pressing into her. "Wow. And you're ready to go again? Aren't you a horny little boy?"

Sent at: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 pm
by wrestleryu
Ataru's waist went softer under Selene's repeated squeezes, allowing her to press the wind out of him even more, while her insescapable cleavage-cuddle
prevented him from getting more air. Her teasingly maternal way to coo and soothe him to sleep was so embarassing, but he really was as weak and defenseless as a drowzy baby in her clutches, with no chances to resist more. Eventually, Ataru's arms went too heavy to move, dropping limply by his sides. Selene could feel her cute prisoner shallow in her bosom with a muffled sigh, surrendering to the inevitable as his feeble struggles ceased, his sleepy head peacefully rocked inbetween the soft pillows of her breasts.

Sent at: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 am
by Hawthorne22
Selene let out several happy purrs as Ataru's struggles faded to nothing, "Ooh... Mr. Ataru..." She whispered softly, "You were a wonderful way to unwind."
After a few seconds of nothing but stillness from Ataru, she would release the scissors hold, leaning down with Ataru so that his face didn't leave her chest
as she laid him down on the ground. Finally, she pulled back, releasing Ataru and tossing her hair back triumphantly. "Mmm... that was great." Softly, she
kissed two of her fingers and touched them gently against Ataru's lips, "Come back and see me some time, cutie. I'd love to dominate you again." She
whispered softly as she stood up, dusting herself off. Quietly, she would skulk down the hall, offering one final lusty wave at her unconscious foe as she
rounded the corner, leaving Ataru to the unenviable fate of being unconscious on the floor of the Girl's Dorm.

WINNER: SELENE - DOUBLE KO

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down