Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 256 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 255 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King Empty Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 am

Matthew had been incensed with Casimir since the humiliation he gave him last week, he had utterly destroyed him in front of the world, and he was going to make him pay.

All week he had been on the lookout for him, wanting to tear the man limb from limb, he wanted to give to him the beating he had received himself, and now, finally, the time had come. Matthew had found out that Casimir was doing a late night work out in the gym, so he had made his way there and lied in wait whilst it was still empty and hid in the shadows, wanting to strike when the blue-haired devil least expected it...

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King Empty Re: Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:41 am

Casimir was already beginning to grow tired. Normally, he didn't work himself out this hard, but what with Kamo beginning to show his face around the arena more often, having already signed up -- he knew that things were going to be kicking into high gear very soon, and he needed to make sure he was ready. So he walked into the locker room, clad in just a pair of blue shorts that were hanging loosely from his sweaty form. His chest glistened with the sweat from the day's work out, muscles already firm and flaring up a bit.

With a soft hum, he walked over to his locker, opening it up and stripping out of the shorts, leaving him naked. He reached in, bending over as he peered through the gym bag he brought, trying to find his shampoo and soap so he could clean himself off in the showers. Little did he know about Matthew lurking in the shadows, waiting for him to turn his back and show how vulnerable he was -- so he would be able to strike.

Back to top Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King Empty Re: Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:53 am

Mathew watched with a quiet growl as his target finally showed up into the locker room, the moment was here. He slowly made his way around the edges of the room as Casimir stripped himself of his shorts and began rummaging through his gym bag, humming to himself. Matthew no longer feared the man who had demolished him last week, to him now he was just prey, with himself being the predator.

Casimir pulled out his shampoo and soap and locked his locker, and Matthew finally went in for the kill. Taking him by surprise, Matthew quickly grabbed the back of his hair and slammed him face first into the locker as hard as humanely possible. The attack stumbled Casimir, but Matthew was quick to continue on his onslaught and slammed his head multiple times into the locker door. "FUCK! YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Matthew shouted violently as Casimir's head dented the locker more and more with each slam. Finally he let go and allowed the blue-haired man to crumple to the floor. Matthew smiled a wicked smile, his night was only just beginning...

He quickly picked the dazed Casimir by the hair once more and dragged him into the showers, where he would begin sprinting at the shower wall, still holding onto Casimir's body, and threw the man straight into it, allowing him to rebound off with a sickening smack, leaving a noticeable crack. "I hope you're ready for this you bastard..." Matthew continued as he looked to pick up the man once more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:00 am

Of all the things he could have been expecting, having that kid he just recently demolished showing up was far from the top of the list. Shit, what was his name again? It was already gone. Casimir's head slammed into the locker several times, yelping after the first couple, before just grunting -- the yelp was taking too much brainpower, and his head was already beginning to hurt from the locker. Was his new locker dented already? Fuck. How was he supposed to explain that to the higher ups? To Kamo? He found himself crumpling to the ground before he could do anything, dazed and confused -- and still trying to remember this kid's name.

Casimir didn't stay there for long. He was yanked up by his hair, and sent straight into the shower room, cracking his head against the tiles with a loud yell. He fell to the ground, a small bit of blood staining the clean, white tiles. He looked up, reaching his hand towards where he had just hit his head, blinking slowly as it came back bloody. He looked up at Matthew -- and he squinted. "Who are you again?" he asked. "All I remember about you was how fucking easy it was to put you down. Honestly, I've faced girls who held out against worse punishment than you."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:09 am

Matthew caught his breath as he noticed the blood stains on the white tiles. "Here, I'll give you a reminder" he said angrily before punting Casimir right in the chin! "I'm the guy who's about to beat you within an inch of your goddamn life!" He shouted straight at his downed opponent, before spitting at him, just as he did last time.

Matthew would prop up Casimir in the corner of the shower and would begin to punch him directly in the face repeatedly as hard as he could. "Come on! Where's the big man now! Fight back you little bitch!" Matthew would growl at him in-between punches. He finally stopped as he took a moment and pondered what to do next, taking a moment to look at his knuckles, which were now bleeding from how hard he had laid it in.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:20 am

Casimir grunted at the punt, slamming back down against the floor with a soft "oof", unable to even move. With each attack, each blow, he found himself getting more and more pissed off; this was the reason why he had teamed up with Kamo in the first place, to prevent himself from feeling so goddamned useless. And now here he was, lying on the floor, blood beginning to trickle from his head -- and being spat at. He wanted nothing more than to get up and beat Matthew within an inch of his own life -- but here he was, unable to do anything as he was dragged to the corner and punched at.

Well, that wasn't true. There was something he could do. With that, he laughed -- he laughed at Matthew as he was punched, as Matthew tried to growl at him in order to get him to fight back. He just laughed at him. "God, you are such a little fucking coward! Trying to surprise me, using that to try and make you feel like a man. What, do you feel like a man yet? Has your dick actually grown from being miniscule? Maybe I don't need a magnifying glass to actually find it anymore." He wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, that much was obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:31 am

Matthew growled more and more as Casimir was STILL finding the energy to shit talk him. "Oh trust me you're gonna fucking find out, because once I'm done kicking your ass, You're gonna beg for my dick!" Brandon angrily teased before slamming Casimir's head against the wall once more to keep him occupied. He would then walk backwards to face the opposite wall, before running and slamming the bottom of his foot directly into his face, squashing his head between his foot and the wall.

Matthew would stay on the offensive, dragging Casimir's naked body back into the gym room before lying him down on the bench press, he would then decide to be creative as he added a few kilograms to each end of the bench press weight, before slowly dragging it over and dropping it on Casimir's neck! He put his hands down on each end of the weight and press down so the weight would further choke the blue-haired man. A crazed expression in Matthew's eyes, he would laugh as he watched the man gasp for breath below him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:42 am

"I'll never beg for your dick. Who the fuck would even want it?" Casimir managed to reply, before his head was slammed into the wall once more, grunting. He shifted as Matthew managed to stop attacking him for a moment, moving to try and get up -- before he ended up with a foot slamming into his face, making him bounce off the wall once more! He yelped, finding himself even more lightheaded and unable to fight back. This was bad. Really bad. He groaned softly as he was dragged off, into the gym once more.

And then he was thrown onto the bench press, with that weight dropping onto his neck! He suddenly looked up with bulging eyes, reaching up to try and force it off. He would manage to lift it slightly, just enough to keep a small bit of breath going into his lungs, until Matthew began to press against it, trying to choke him more. He scrambled a bit, moving to try and kick up at Matthew with a hoarse growl, trying anything to get himself free from this predicament.

All the while, a certain blond had walked in -- just in time to watch Matthew pressing down on the weights. He looked on boredly for a moment, hoping he wouldn't have to step in -- honestly, this was why he kept Casimir around, to prevent situations like this. Why keep him around if he was just gonna have to save him? No, he'd wait to see if Casimir really was stuck, and then he'd deign to lend the blue-haired man a helping hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 am

Matthew continued to laugh as Casimir growled at him in his strained voice, it felt good to be brutal. He continued to press down until suddenly he thought of an idea....a very brutal idea. He punched Casimir in the face once more as he left the weight on his neck to keep him occupied.

He walked across the gym and turned on one of the treadmills, and set it to the fastest speed, which was extremely fast to say the least. He heaved the weight off of Casimir's neck and dragged him across the floor towards the end of the treadmill, and began to pull his face extremely close to the tarmac, looking to have it scar his face! "Whatcha gonna do now big boy? There's no one here to help you!" Matthew said with a crazed laugh, staring at his helpless face to try and make him show fear at his predicament.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 am

Was this what Casimir looked like when he was in control? Probably. No, that couldn't be. He looked way better than Matthew; Matthew was letting the power go to his head. Casimir punished people with style, not like this. Honestly, he was giving heels a bad name with this; this punishment was just so…savage? No. It was just clear that Matthew had broken as a result of the humiliation Casimir put him in. He would have even said so, if it weren't for the weight pressing down on his neck. Luckily, it didn't stay on there for long; Matthew lifted it off in order to drag him over to the treadmill.

Even Casimir knew what was going to happen next; he yelled loudly as the tarmac screeched against his face, beginning to cut it up badly, scraping along his cheek and temple roughly. He snarled, trying to reach up and grip the sides of the treadmill to keep him from falling straight into it, barely keeping his face up from the fast moving machine! From the side of his gaze he could see someone else watching him -- Kamo. Doing nothing. Just watching. His heart sank for a moment, knowing that Kamo would only let it happen if he thought Casimir deserved it.

Which wasn't too far from the truth; Kamo was just waiting to see if Casimir would manage to get himself out of it. He kept his distance, giving a small, quiet sigh as Casimir still found himself against the treadmill, begging for help silently. Casimir could take a few more moments of it. That's what he gets for not looking where he was going after beating some guy up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next