Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Behind Closed Doors

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind Closed Doors - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Closed Doors

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:59 am

Brandon got nervous as he looked away, he hadn't been in this situation for a while, he had to admit. Suddenly he felt Jean's warm hand bring his face back to meet his gaze, and Brandon went wide eyed as Jean leaned up and wrapped his lips onto his own. Brandon felt warm all over as their lips pressed off each other, tongues wrapping around. He also felt Jean's hands wrap around the back of his neck and then touch down his exposed chest, exciting him more.

A few moments later the kiss stopped, and Jean made a tease over what just happened. Brandon took a moment to reflect on what just happened, before moving Jean across the room and quickly pressing him against the wall, going back to the kiss. His hands now began to explore under his shirt, feeling the ripped muscles and lean skin, making Brandon enjoy the moment even more, even giving the frenchman's ass a quick squeeze, and damn did it feel good. Brandon finally let go of the kiss and whispered "You REALLY know how to turn me on, don't you?" with a tease.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 am

Jean got his answer in the form of being pressed hard against the wall, trapped their by Brandon's rock solid body and kissed back once more. He felt his breath hitch slightly as Brandon's hands found their way under his shirt and danced cross his abs, not to mention the grabbing of his ass. Jean in turn responded by sliding the bathrobe slowly off of the blonde's shoulders, taking the opportunity to feel and admire the toned biceps they revealed.

"I've been told as much before" Jean said with an airy laugh, enjoying how it felt to be pinned to the wall by such a man. He barely even noticed the music still playing in the background, so entranced as he was by the heat and the tension between them.

"Perhaps I was mistaken, though, I'm not sure.....are you the kind of man who takes what he wants, or waits for it to be given to him?" he challenged with a mischievous grin. It wasn't long before Jean was running his hands up the man's back and into his hair, pulling him down to continue making out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:31 am

Brandon quietly moaned as Jean moved down his bathrobe and felt his biceps, having him explore his body was turning him on. Hearing the singer's tease, Brandon moaned more as Jean pulled him back into the kiss, making sure to press his hard body even more against him. Brandon pulled away from the kiss and responded to Jean. "Well, wouldn't you like to find out?" He said with a grin before playfully pushing him away, removing his bathrobe and walking back to the staircase for Jean to follow, playfully pulling down the waistband of his boxers for a second so Jean could get a quick glance at his ass.

He would walk up the staircase and walk into his bedroom before lying down on his king size bed opposite his toasty fireplace, playfully motioning to Jean to join him when he entered the room. "Come join me, I've been meaning to try out my new plaything" he teased, sticking his tongue out.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Jean licked his lips as Brandon pulled away and disrobed, leading him up the stairs towards the master bedroom. Jean stopped in the doorway, hands on his hips with a large grin. "Tsk tsk" he clicked his tongue, sauntering forward slowly. "You didn't read the manual, did you?" he chided as he knelt at the foot of the bed.

Jean lean forward slowly, his face hovering over Brandon's crotch close enough so he could feel the warm breath. Closer and closer he got, always making eye contact with Brandon, but it was all a ruse. Jean laughed as he crawled up and straddled the man, placing his hands on the man's pecs and squeezing, letting the taut muscle well up between his fingers.

No doubt Brandon would try to lean up to capture Jeans lips, but he would intercept, forcibly taking the man by the shoulders and shoving him down. Jean often found men liked having their dominance challenged just a bit, enough to stir up their excitement as they fought to claim their prize. Jean would lean down next, ghosting his lips over Brandon's as he moved to lick at the shell of the man's ear.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Brandon grinned as Jean slowly crawled up from the foot of the bed, a sexual glance in his eyes as his face loomed over his crotch. Brandon suddenly moaned quietly, biting his bottom lip and grabbing the sides of the bed tight as Jean's face got closer and closer to his crotch, the warm breath running over the front of his boxers, causing Brandon to moan out "Fuckk....". This would all change fast though as Jean quickly straddled his waist and began to squeeze his tight pecs, causing him to laugh in surprise. Brandon once again leaned up to lock lips with the frenchman, but Jean quickly held onto his shoulders and shoving him down to the bed. Brandon had to admit, seeing Jean's dominant side turned him on a lot.

Feeling Jean trace his tongue along his ear sent Brandon crazy, as he struggled to hide his moans. He forced his arms up so they could explore his body once more, where he jokingly pulled down on his jeans, trying to make him remove them. "You....really...like to make me work for it...don't you?" He teasingly moaned into Jean's ear as he continued.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Jean chuckled as Brandon reacted to his tricks and treats, trying to hide his moans was such a futile effort. "It's not my style to lay there like a dead fish" Jean answered as he continued to nibble on the man's ear. Feeling his pants being tugged at, Jean sat up for a moment, but only to remove his shirt. He tossed it over his head and it landed somewhere on the floor next to the bed, soon to be forgotten.

"Fireplace is a nice touch" Jean commented as he sat up on his knees. He'd lower his bottom half onto Brandon's growing bulge, and then he began to gyrate his hips, akin to look like he was riding a bull. He placed one hand on Brandon's chest to balance himself while the other he ran down his own chest and abs, adding to the teasing that his movements were generating.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Brandon chuckled at Jean's comment, "Nor would I want you to" He said as he continued to let him suck on his ear. Jean suddenly sat up to remove his shirt, and Brandon's eyes went crazy at he looked at the singer's amazing body, them abs looked even better from this angle. He smiled at Jean's comment to the fireplace "I think it makes the room a lot more cozy, besides I still need to put up them shades you gave me, it'll be one of my prized possessions." He joked, before suddenly moaning once more as Jean began to ride his crotch and gyrate his hips. Feeling the man's toned ass rock against him was an amazing feeling, as Brandon put his hands on his hips and softly thrusted onto him. Watching Jean run his hands down his chest and abs excited him, as he began to thrust slightly harder. "Liking the view?" He teased with a mock kiss, staring at him with a sexual gaze.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:41 pm

"Oh I think you're the one enjoying it, you can barely keep your appendages to yourself" Jean teased as he moved to keep in-time with Brandon's movements. The man was absolutely riddled with lust now, you could see it in his hungry eyes. It was a wonder he hadn't pounced yet, though Jean liked to think it was his expert ministrations keeping the man pre-occupied.

When he felt like Brandon had had enough teasing, Jean sat up and began to fiddle with the front of his jeans. Beneath them Brandon would find the silky sheen of silver boxer-briefs, but Jean stopped midway and rolled off of him onto his back with a laugh-- Brandon would have to work to remove those too.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Brandon had to admit, he had to hold himself from full on pouncing at Jean, he was really getting to him, and it was probably only a matter of time before he unleashed himself. Jean suddenly sat up and began to unbuckle his jeans. The bulge from his silver boxers began to show itself as Brandon sat there wide eyed at the display, almost wanting to lick his lips at the sight.

However Jean then dismounted him and laughed, challenging Brandon to finish what he started. "Well, if you say so!" Brandon grinned and quickly pulled off Jean's pants in one single pull, an action he hope would impress him. Brandon's next move was to slowly begin kissing up Jean's legs, keeping eye contact whilst he did. He continued up, kissing the calves, knees, inner thighs etc. His kisses went just around the outside of his bulge as he continued up to his v-line and abs. He made sure to leave deep kisses on his defined stomach and chest, straddling onto his body as he did, until finally he came up to his neck and stared face to face with Jean. Lips just barely touching, Brandon playfully asked "So....what now?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:26 am

Jean grinned as Brandon yanked his pants free in a single pull, managing not to fling Jean along with them despite how snug they were. His leg twitched as Brandon started to trail small kisses up his leg, looking down to find that he was being stared at intently. Brandon's turn to lay on the teasing did not disappoint either, Jean bit back his groans of approval and fidgeting as the trail made it's way to his neck, one of the more sensitive spots on him. He couldn't help but moan at that.

"You tell me..." Jean murmured quietly as Brandon's lips lingered just out of reach. His hands found their way to Brandon's waist and then up his back, eventually looping his elbow behind the man's neck to pull him down into another kiss.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next