Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match)

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Bella was dazed and her skull was in a world of hurt from that counter. Kaiala wouldn't make things easier for the stunned Show-Woman as the Brazilian Native locked in one of her Hentai Finishers The Arrow of Love. Bella was helpless to resist her opponent from locking in the hold, and would moaning as Kaiala began rubbing her pussy. The AFW crowd was cheering at this sexy scene, as Kaiala had her way with Bella. Bella was trying her best not to think about her current situation, because this would be the second time she would feel completely helpless in this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Kaiala would just smirk as she was successful in locking in that wannabe in one of her hentai finishers as the sight of seeing her opponent helpless while she would attack Bella sexual. So as the crowd was cheering the Brazilian native on as she would rub the show woman's pussy as she whispered ''Time to cum once again Bella as it clear you don't deserve to be in this ring'' as it seems to be only a matter of time before her opponent cums all over the Kaiala's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 am

Bella was wring under Kaiala's control, as she moaned in pleasure. The AFW crowd would cheer and chant as Bella's cheeks would turn red from embarrassment. "L-let me goooo!!...Ooooh, FUCK!!...H-HAH!!!" Bella moaned in protest trying to keep her composure as Kaiala had her way with the Show-Woman. Bella would begin to tear up as she realized how this match was going. "N-Nooo!!!...Nragh!!-I'M....OOOoooooHH!!!!!" Bella moaned as she would climax covering Kaiala's fingers in cum. The AFW crowd would cheer loudly, and Bella would feel her strength sap away. Bella would take heavy breathes as she laid there on the mat conscious but in desperate need of recovery.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:10 am

Kaiala would just smirk as she had Bella under her control as she would whisper ''In your dreams Show slut as it your turn to cum'' as the sight of her opponent turning red was hilarious. So when the Show woman came all over her fingers the Brazilian native would release her opponent and let her lay on the canvas as she would slowly raise onto her feet and pose for the screaming fans as she yells ''Want to see me finish her off or do you nice people want me to keep playing with the show slut''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Bella would weakly crawl trying to get near the ropes, but she was far too exhausted from this match. That drop on her head combined with the orgasms had taken their toll, and now Bella was at the mercy of her opponent. Bella couldn't believe she allowed this to happen to her. Bella had tremendous headache from Kaiala's weight crushing her skull earlier and those orgasms that were forced out of her drained her of her strength. Bella only hoped that she could make to the ropes so she could possible roll to the outside of the ring. This won't work if Kaiala was right on her to press the advantage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Kaiala would just smirk as she saw the other girl try and roll out of the ring as she would bend down and grasp Bella by her legs and drag the girl back to the center of the ring. ''Sorry but it time i end this match once and for all Wannabe ''taunts the Brazilian native as she would once again go down on her knees as she tries to lock in the Arrow of Love after she rolled her opponent on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:36 am

Bella was helpless to Kaiala from turning her over onto her back, and locking in the Arrow of Love once again. Bella's possible concussion, mixed with pleasure, and sapped strength seemed to spell doom for her as Kaiala prepared to humiliate her in this fashion. "N-No...Please don't. H-hah!!...L-Let me goooo...Mmmm" Bella moaned in protest as the AFW crowd watched on in delight as Kaiala began to have her way with the Show Woman once again.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Kaiala would just smirk as she had Bella trapped in her Arrow of love once again as it was clear to the Brazilian native that the show woman was in a weakened condition as her hand would slide down to Bella's pussy once again. ''But it is time for you to cum again so i won't let you go until you pass out show slut'' in a arrogant tone as Kaiala did not have any doubt that she would win this match and it was only a matter of time before the pleasure became to much and cause Bella to fall unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:18 am

Bella's eyes would roll into the back of her head, and she'd moan uncontrollably. The AFW crowd was roaring and cheering hoping for Bella to cum again. They'd get their wish as Bella would moan out in orgasm. "I-I....F-FUUUCCKKK!!!!...Ooooh...N-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Bella moaned as she would orgasm and pass out unconscious in the center of the ring. The referee would ring the bell and declare Kaiala the winner as Bella laid there motionless with cum dripping on Kaiala's fingers and onto the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:17 am

Kaiala would just whisper '''I think you mean Oooh YESSSSSS''in a teasing tone as the crowd cheered loudly as Bella came all over her fingers and pass out unconscious after that orgasm as the Referee would get to his knees and check on the show woman before declaring the Brazilian native the winner. As Kaiala pushed her opponent off her and slowly made it back to her feet the Announcers voice could be heard throughout the arena as he said ''Your winner by Hentai Knock out Kaiala Yuritza'' as the AFW fans chanted her name.

After a while Kaiala would pick up her own bikini and her opponent's before walking to one of the ring attendances and take both the robes he was carrying as she yells ''Losers should just accept their humiliation with honor and walk to the back naked'' to the male fans enjoyment.

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next