Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match - Page 2 Empty Re: Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:13 am

Aoko would let out a sigh as she started hearing Janet talk more and more. It seemed as if her rival was intent on trying to ruffle her feathers. Well...the actress had no intention of letting her do so. Instead she would place her hands on her hips and mimic Janet's stance. Pushing out her bust a little bit as she would tilt her head to the side and simply look upon Janet as she spoke.

" Well aren't you being a funny one today. Perhaps you should be the one to change your hair color." Aoko let out as she would shrug her shoulders a little bit. " Maybe, when I beat you I can color it lime green for you." The Briton let out as she would take a step closer to Janet. Raising her arms up as she dropped into her wrestling stance much like Janet did.

" If you wanted my number all you had to do was say so, babe ~"
Aoko teased as she would give her rival a quick wink, before wasting not a second more. She had to prove herself tonight, for her teacher and herself! Moving in to try and lock up with Janet for that test of strength and without even a second passing she shoved her large breasts against Janet's and pressed her forehead against her rival, looking to lock them into a tight body to body test of strenght!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match - Page 2 Empty Re: Aoko Reinhardt Vs. Janet Wiles III: Bikini Handcuff match

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:19 pm

"Lime green, huh?" Janet would repeat, smirking as Aoko imitated her pose as the two of them stared each other down from a very short distance away. The Lakota girl had to admit, she enjoyed this sort of confrontation with Aoko much more than the bitter, wary staredowns which they shared in their previous encounters. Janet knew it wouldn't be easy to keep things pleasant between them—the two of them had let tensions between them run so high after their first match that they had a brawl in a convenience store, after all—but if they both could keep the hot end of their last encounter in mind, they just might have a new, friendly rivalry.

Janet tilted her head and stared, regarding Aoko for a long few seconds. She smiled a little bigger. "Yeah, lime green would look good on you. Maybe next time we have some hair dye on hand and the winner gets to color the loser's hair right here in the ring, huh?"

With the ringing of the bell, the two of them both moved forward, ready to grapple with each other. Janet saw Aoko reach for her hands for a lockup. In their last match, Janet might have been wary of a trick. But tonight, she was confident that the two of them had something of an understanding. Janet grabbed Aoko's hands, interlacing their fingers together, and then shoved herself forward, plastering her body to Aoko's, the two of them pressed together breasts to breasts, belly to belly, forehead to forehead. There was no room between the two of them now for any tricks, no knees or punches. Janet stared into Aoko's eyes, and chuckled softly.

"You had better be ready for me, Aoko," Janet would murmur, before closing the hair's breadth gap between their lips to give Aoko a hard kiss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:25 am

Janet and Aoko locked up tightly in the very close test of strength hold. The actress and the Lady Lakota's bodies practically grinding against each others. Breasts mashing up against one another and flattening up as they fought. Forehead's grinding against one another as toned abs rubbed and massaged one another. 

The two brunette's lock up already had the crowd shouting out catcalls and whistles for them. " Haha! Why wait? Personal bet ~" Aoko teased her rival, showing a little bit more moxie against her foe this time around. " Doesn't matter if it's done in public ~" Aoko spoke out in a whisper as they were locked in the tight test of strength. " unless you're scared ~" 

Aoko soon then felt Janet's lips lock in with hers, forcing her back a step before the actress caught her footing again. She would press her own lips against Janet's and try to push forward, attempting to use her incredibly powerful legs to push Janet back a few steps as she fought her rival with her entire frame.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:26 am

Aoko was obviously trying to bait Janet into betting their hair color on this match by calling her out and suggesting that she might be scared to do so. Maybe Aoko thought that she would actually be able to best Janet and die her hair lime green, or maybe she was just acting like a braggart as an intimidation tactic to cover for the fact that she was not nearly as confident of her physical abilities as she claimed.

Regardless of Aoko's intent, Janet did not intend to lose. She smirked as the two of them got real close. "You really want a new hairdo, huh? Isn't it going to mess with your filming schedule when you lose?" Janet would ask. She pressed her lips hard against Aoko's, then pulled away, only to stick her tongue out at the actress. "Yeah, sounds good to me. You're on, loser."

Janet managed to push Aoko back at first with the kiss, but Aoko quickly rallied and kissed her hard back, using her strong legs to force Janet back first one step, then another, then another. But if Aoko thought she was the only one with legs that could push like that she was sorely mistaken. Janet had been a kickboxer for years back home in Wisconsin, and would find her balance and stop Aoko's advance, immediately leaning in herself and trying to shove Aoko back.

Janet needed something that would give her a real advantage, though. They were too close for a surprise knee to the gut or a punch...but another idea was very tempting. Subtly shifting her leg, Janet would try to shove it forward and press her thigh against Aoko's crotch! She didn't start rubbing just yet, but she would give Aoko a taunting look with her eyes as she pressed, letting the other brunette know that she was about to be in a whole lot of trouble.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:42 am

Aoko grit her teeth as she felt Janet put a stop to her advancement and then felt Janet try to push her backwards, the actress would brace her feet against the mat and stop Janet from being able to push her back. Narrowing her eyes as they seemed to have put each other in quite the stalemate for now. 

Feeling Janet press her thigh forward and move up to press that bare thigh against Aoko's cloth covered crotch, a slight blush appeared on Aoko's face as she felt Janet rub that thigh against her, she would shake her head what little she could and bite down on the bottom her lip. " I...I'm not a loser!" Aoko let out as she would quickly try and take her own leg and swing it behind Janet's let that was trying to please Aoko. 

The Actress quickly tried to sweep the leg out from under Janet and disrupt the footing of the Lady Lakota to quickly attempt and throw Janet down as hard as she could onto the mat!!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Janet did not want to stoop to complete hentai tactics right now. She just pressed her thigh against Aoko's crotch, hard enough for the usually-red-haired girl to feel it, hard enough, perhaps, for a little pleasure, and then harder, to maybe put some painful pressure on the actress's groin. Obviously, Aoko was feeling the pressure, because she broke their kiss, her calmer demeanor from earlier seemingly shaken as the test of strength between the two evenly-matched opponents wore on.

Obviously, Aoko was going to have to break the test of strength before it turned against her, because Janet had the psychological advantage. To that end, the actress wrapped a leg around the Lakota's and, with a sudden jerk, would push Janet over, causing the always-brunette to lose her balance and fall backwards towards the canvas! "Aah!"

Of course, Janet would not go down alone. She gripped tightly onto Aoko's arms, trying to immobilize them and take the actress down to the mat with her! With any luck, as they hit, Janet would be able to kick Aoko off and to the side!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Aoko was quick in removing Janet's sense of balance by sweeping the woman's foot from under her, taking Janet down and of course she was pulled down by Janet just as how the actress had planned. She landed right on top of Janet and decided to not waste even a second. Quickly moving to try and straddle Janet before the fellow beauty could push her off.

Looking to straddle that lovely belly of Janet and then try and use her strength to pin Janet's arms down against the mat. Trying to get Janet down against the mat completely, and then smirk down at Janet, she would try and scoot up a bit, and then a bit more...before she would try and seat her perfect rear down against her rival's breasts, trying to flatten those tits against the Lady Lakota's ribcage.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:39 am

Janet brought Aoko down with her, but the wily sometimes-redhead was not thrown off so easily. The actress stuck on top of her, straddling her as Janet was down on her back. She grabbed Janet's arms next, and the actress would try to force them down to the canvas with sheer, brute force.

But Janet could exert some force, too, and she did not want her arms pinned and useless. Aoko was already straddling her, and she was not going to let her rival gain any further ground on her! Aoko scooted upward, putting her fine ass down on Janet's tits, smashing them between that hot ass and Janet's ribs, but Janet's arms would keep struggling! She would try to break away from Aoko's arms, going to reach around her fellow brunette and grab her butt, giving it a hard squeeze in retaliation for being sat upon with it!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Aoko was able to get up on top of the beautiful Janet but it seemed as if she wasn't allowed to pin those arms of hers. As they soon quickly moved up and took a firm hold of Aoko's butt cheeks, squeezing them. The actress would yelp out a bit as she quickly tried to move her right hand back and raise it up.

Trying to go for a quick hammering of Janet's abs, before doing something that her teacher thought her to do. Trying to dig her fingers into those abs after hammering her rival in an attempt at putting her in a painful clawhold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Janet managed to keep her arms up, but she was having trouble throwing Aoko off or really inflicting damage in retaliation for being sat upon. Aoko's ass was crushing her boobs, flattening them underneath her weight and causing Janet quite a bit of discomfort in her chest area. She could endure it, sure, but she would much rather be rid of it, and grabbed onto Aoko's ass, giving it a squeeze to try to show the actress that she was not about to be pinned down just like that.

But Aoko would punish her right back, and, being on top, the actress could do much worse than squeeze a hot booty. She reached back and hammered Janet's abs hard, making the Lakota lurch, a little bit of spittle flying from her mouth after the impact. And then, after the sudden sting of the punch, Aoko dug her fingers in, causing a constant, burning pain that had Janet squirming!

"Uuunnngh...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next