by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I'd love to celebrate!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'd love to celebrate!  Empty I'd love to celebrate!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 am

Belinda had just finished her match against Alaina Sanders but a few moments ago, which was...one of it not her most grueling match ever, the fact that she had come out on top had been a shock to many but there was no denying that Belinda and Alaina had gone through one hell of a match and throwing everything they had against one another, fighting to their last breath until and Belinda had managed to beat Alaina. She had also managed to go meet up with Alaina after their match and seemed to have made herself a pretty intense rivalry in her attempts to cheer Alaina up a bit.

Now though, Belinda had traveled home....not to her home though, to Akiha's home, being driven from the AFW complex down towards the mansion, wearing a black hoodie with a black T-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans, as she stepped out of the car and walked up towards the mansion door. She could trust the driver, after all he was paid for being discrete about her goings. So she stepped up towards the Kosha mansion doors and would knock on them.

Belinda's mouth was still bleeding slightly, she figured that she had knocked a tooth or two loose in her match with Alaina, her body was aching and crying with every step she took and every move she made, although she was clean...having taken a shower and all, she was without a doubt rough looking, her hair was sticking up in different directions as it was clear she had just quickly showered herself clean and dried herself off before going to Akiha's place. She was bruised here and there and also just looked drained...as if she hadn't slept for days. Even so, there was a smile on her face as she simply waited for her lover to come greet her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

I'd love to celebrate!  Empty Re: I'd love to celebrate!

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Akiha had been busy in these recent months. She had been training hard while balancing her life at the same time. Her parents had made it more difficult for her but she still kept pushing through it. She was now making some money which meant she could be more independent. In addition, she also had gained more influence, thanks to some of the powerful friends she had made, like Gwendolyn and Aoko. In fact throwing those names around gave her parents pause.

Recently she had just finished the workout that Cecilia had given to her. It had been a while since she had seen the older Northman but she continued to follow her strict workout and diet. Even after doing it for months, it was still difficult but it was paying off. Akiha could feel herself getting stronger and stronger.

Suddenly a doorbell would ring. Akiha was not expecting any visitors or guest at this time. She would simply continue with her activity and allow the maids to answer it for her. If it was someone she needed to see then her maids would inform her. The crimson hair wrestler would make her way to the kitchen, getting herself something to eat as she would then watch the replays of tonight AFW. She had actually missed it due to how busy she was.

- - - - -

Hisui would make her way towards the door and would proceed to open it to answer the door bell. She would then see Belinda, who looked to be in terrible shape. “Lady Northman, welcome to the Kosha household.” stated Hisui in a polite yet still monotone voice as she then waited for Belinda reply.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:20 am

" Ah Hisui! How are you on this fine evening ?" A tired Belinda asked as she would lean herself towards the side of the side, clearly having a hard time standing upright without wobbling around and it was simply easier and more comfortable to give up pretense and just lean instead.

" I'm here to see Akiha..." Belinda let out as she spaced out for a moment, getting a high pitched noise ringing through her ear, " Ah, well I guess you could have figured that out." Belinda said as she'd then push away from the door frame and stand upright. " Do you mind bringing me to Akiha ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Hisui would take a moment to look at Belinda as she listened to her request.  It was the expected request that she had expected from the younger Northman.  Taking her to Akiha would not be a problem, well if she was in good condition but the maid could clearly tell that the blonde wrestler had gone through a rough fight, probably a big wrestling match if she had to guess.  “Very well miss Northman, please follow me.” stated Hisui as she gave a polite bow.

She would then move to the side an invite Belinda in the household.  Once the Swedish guest was inside she would close the door and then lead the way.  But instead of taking Belinda straight to Akiha she would take her to the infirmary instead before then turning to her.  “Please wait here, I shall fetch the young madam Kosha for you.” said Hisui in her usually monotone voice.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:36 am

Belinda was soon enough led into the mansion by Hisui, the cute young maid led the way and Belinda was far too out of it at the moment to even notice where she was being taken before Hisui had brought her right towards the Infirmary, Belinda was mostly just surprised as to why they actually had an infirmary...it wasn't exactly a common thing, even in big mansions...

" Ah, sure sure. Thanks Hisui-chan!" Belinda let out with a bright smile which she practically shot towards Hisui, she was thankful that both of the maids were so friendly and did genuinely enjoy seeing them over and over.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 am

A few moments would pass before Akiha arrived at the infirmary. Along with her was Kohaku and Hisui. Akiha eyes would widen in concern when she saw her lover. It seemed she had taken quite the beating. She had heard that Belinda had a big match but she had not expected it to be this bad. “Belinda, are you alright? Let us patch you up.” said Akiha as she would rush forward and grab her lover's hand. The other two maids would grab the first aid kit and other medical supplies.

“We will take good care of you. Did your match really go that badly? I haven't watch it yet, the workout that Cecilia has me doing is really intense and gives me little free time.” said Akiha as she was so concerned with her lover, that she had not noticed that she had slipped her secret trainer to her lover.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:32 am

Belinda would turn towards Kohaku, Hisui and Akiha as the trio was now here, giving them a smile and a light wave as she wobbled a bit on her feet. It wasn't all that easy to stand firm at the moment, and when Akiha came up to her like that and took a hold of her hand, letting out those words, Belinda frowned for a second...

" Ah..." She was about to spill the beans herself, right after she had heard Akiha little secret come out. The blond had figured it was something like that, though she hadn't exactly believed that it would be Cecilia, though that was the most likely suspect....still..." We'll watch it later..." Belinda let out as she would nod her head and lean towards Akiha, leaning against her lover and nuzzling Akiha's face. " Just happy to be here right now ~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:47 am

A smile would appear on Akiha face as she was nuzzled. “Thanks, glad to see your here as well. Now if you don't mind, I am going to get Kohaku and Hisui to patch you up. I am also going to call our local doctor to take a good look at you. I am not going to take no for an answer, he is the best doctor around.” said Akiha as she would give a serious glare at Belinda. She was pretty confident that the younger Northman would say something along the lines that she was fine. But Akiha was not going to have it today, she had access to be the best equipment and the best doctors. She was going to use it to make sure that her lover was in the best condition she could be.

“You must be hungry after what you went through and tired.” said Akiha as Kohaku continued to patch her up while Hisui had left the room to call the doctor. “Now tell me what you want to eat. After that, I will get you a bed to rest in. You will be spending the night here. I will not be hearing any arguments about this. You need proper rest.” said the crimson hair wrestler. Usually, she would let Belinda decide matters and take the lead but in cases like this, she needed to bring her foot down. “Also how did your match go?” ask Akiha as she would continue to inspect her lover. She wasn't asking who had won but asking what had caused these injuries.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:53 am

Belinda would frown a bit as she heard Akiha say that she was going to call a doctor and even gave her a glare to make sure that the blond wouldn't protest the raven haired girl's choice. Belinda would put a bit at the decision but soon enough came to terms with it. Though if Belinda was honest she wasn't all that sure if a doctor was really what she needed, she'd heal alright, there was no serious injury that she could tell...she might need a dentist though.

" Ah...yeah I'm kinda famished I guess. " Belinda let out followed by a light chuckle, she was actually kinda happy to see Akiha so worried about her and looking to take care of her like this. " Hmm...well I wouldn't say no to some yakiniku. Also...am fine with staying here. As long as I get to stay with you~" Belinda teased Akiha. " Match was pretty rough, it was a falls count anywhere match so that was to be expected."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Akiha would nod her head. “Alright, you can stay in my room tonight. As for the yakiniku, I will get Kohaku to cook some up once the doctor arrives. It shouldn't be too long or would you rather we call someone to deliver it?” asked the raven hair wrestler as her two maids continued to take care of her lover. She was just glad that Belinda was going along with it. After all, she wanted to make sure her lover got the best treatment possible.

- - - - -

After spending some time in the infirmary and having the doctor give Belinda a clean bill of health, Akiha would grab her lover's hand. “Alright, let's go to the kitchen, there we can have that yakiniku that you asked for plus some extras. After that, we can probably take a bath. Also if you need anything, feel free to ask me or Hisui. I have asked Hisui to personally attended you, she will be acting as your maid.” stated Akiha as the two maids followed them, Kohaku would follow behind Akiha while Hisui would follow behind Belinda as they made their way to the kitchen.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next