Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Proving Ground: Holly Matheson vs. Sora Hyamoto

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Proving Ground:  Holly Matheson vs. Sora Hyamoto - Page 3 Empty Re: Proving Ground: Holly Matheson vs. Sora Hyamoto

Post by Lunchador Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:11 am

Under normal circumstances, Holly loved getting up close and personal with the fans. Autographs, high-fives, even the occasional hug. Right now, however, it was the last thing she wanted. Her buxom-yet-battered body propped up on the ringside barricade by her own aching breasts, her body in so much pain she couldn't move. Feeling absolutely powerless to stop the muscle-bound brute looming over her from doing whatever he wanted.

The fan support wasn't a great deal of help, either. They were booing Sora loudly, trying to get Holly moving by sheer force of will. A few of her most ardent fans, some young Japanese women, had approached the barricade to scream their support right into her aching chest and humiliated face. And still, all Holly could do was grimace as the pain proved far too great for her to peel herself back off the barricade.

Trying to glance over her shoulder, Holly couldn't see what Sora was up to, dreading whatever might be coming her way. When Sora brought the hand down, Holly had no chance to brace herself! Instead, she just felt the stinging impact of Sora's hand coming down hard across her thick ass! Shocked, the fans backed off the barricade. Eyes wide in shock and offense, it took them a second before resuming their enthused jeering!

Holly's eyes widened in shock, at the moment of impact. Tears flew from her wide brown orbs, as a loud whimper escaped her throat. Aching, her soft bottom stinging madly, Holly pounded her fists on the top of the barricade as she waited for the pain to subside. It was a minor tantrum, borne of knowing she couldn't retaliate. Not yet, at least. "Ha-have to get up," she told herself, "have to start fighting again! I have to!" Unfortunately, it seemed as if Holly's pain would never subside. It almost felt as if the force of Sora's slap had left an imprint of his hand, right across the British Bombshell's bouncing bottom!

Plastered to the barricade, sobbing her eyes out, the powerful Sora loomed over her and showed off his amazing physique. Holly could feel the massive difference between them, right now, with Sora absolutely dominating her. Choking back more tears, Holly fought to focus. She could hear the jeers of the fans, the referee's count, and Sora's taunting offers to give up her career. Given their respective positions, his words made Holly's heart clench, knowing she had no response! It all left a boiling ball of outrage in the pit of Holly's belly. She tried to access it, tried to make herself use it as motivation.

"Never give up," she managed to say, through her agony, "never surrender! I'm a wrestler, dammit!" Holly heard the ref count continue. "Four! Five!" Desperate, Holly had a plan. If she could sprint back into the ring, get back in, she might be able to leave Sora behind. Defeat him by his own hubris, if he were left outside. Summoning her strength, Holly pushed herself hard off the barricade. Turning around on wobbly legs, Holly tried to make her way to the ring. She stumbled and swayed as she went past Sora, but didn't take her eyes off the ring!

Back to top Go down

Proving Ground:  Holly Matheson vs. Sora Hyamoto - Page 3 Empty Re: Proving Ground: Holly Matheson vs. Sora Hyamoto

Post by xalex Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Sora just smiled at his helpless opponent. It was just as easy as drowning a bag of puppies…And still she didn´t want to quit, talking some crap about being a wrestler and not quitting… did she don´t know when a fight is lost from the beginning?
He wanted to walk closer to the British woman. When she suddenly pushed herself. He was pretty surprised about that. And more surprisingly Holly directly runs his way. A though bitch this Holly, even after all the beating she took she really wanted to attack Sora directly like that. Sora would get ready to fight her back when she would attack him. He wanted to put his hands up when he noticed that she wasn´t running at him. She wanted to get pass him. Did she want to run away? After that stupid being a wrestler sentence.

But Sora didn´t plan to let her go away. However he didn´t planed to stop her from running. Instead he kind of wanted to help her. When Holly was as close as possible to him. Sora would try to get a hold of the girl and change the way she was going. He wanted her to run towards the next ring post.
The japans Boy would even try to push Holly so she would run even faster towards the steel post. He hoped that she would run against it with full speed and hit it head first. If that would go as planned Holly would most likely go down to the mat. “6” If so Sora would walk up to her and would try to grab her and lift her up again.
This time he would hold her in front of his body. The boy would walk over to the Apron and lay Holly on it. Then he would push her back into the ring. Before he would try to roll in, so he wouldn´t be counted out himself. Inside the ring he would walk around a bit before coming back to Holly.
“you we two really need to have some seriously talk!”, he said calm to the on the ground lying Holly.

He then would grab Holly and turn her onto her stomach. Relaxed Sora would afterwards sit down on her upper back and press her down to the mat.

“This can´t go on like that… I just don´t mean our match up here… I mean everything…. Your total carrier…. It would be okay if you have one or two matches just like this right here… but you lose every match you are in…  I know it is hard to hear something like that but you really should quit wrestling… you are just no fighter… when you are back backstage just look at you in the mirror for a moment. You almost have no muscles…”
Sora would move a bit on Holly´s back and touch her arm. “See on muscles at all… this isn´t the best condition the be a wrestler… there are much better jobs for a girl just like you… like you have a great body… really you look pretty good… ever thought about a working as a ring girl? Or as dancer… a striper or something like that would suit you perfect… I almost can keep your clothes! Or you could work for the playboy… I think the boys would love to jerk off on your giant breasts… and your ass is pretty nice too…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Holly's heart was threatening to pound straight out of her chest, as tried to get herself into a full run for the ring. Unfortunately, her heart wasn't exactly coordinating with her brain, and her legs wobbled and threatened to go out right from under her! Unfortunately, Sora wouldn't even allow her dignity of falling on her own terms!

"Ah!" Holly cried out, eyes opening in shock as Sora caught her, and shoved her into his own direction. Holly's forward momentum carried through, and sent the poor British Bombshell careening toward the ring! With a flash of misery in her eyes, Holly could see the ring post getting closer and closer to her face, but she was powerless to stop it! With a whimper, Holly's head hit the ring post, making a loud clanging sound. Holly was rocked, her head going backward as the rest of her body ended up collapsing into the metal pole. Holly's fans let out a collective groan of sympathy, watching the Brit hit so hard.

Holly fell into the post, arms wrapped around it. It was another indignant moment, Holly straddling the ring post like a stripper pole, the hard metal shaft jammed right between her buxom breasts. However, Holly knew full well that the moment she released it, she'd be wallowing in her own misery on the dirty ringside floor.

Unfortunately, Sora was right on top of Holly again, manhandling her. He peeled the British Bombshell off the post, and wouldn't have a hard time rolling her limp body back into the ring. Holly breathed a sigh of relief, that at least she wasn't about to lose another match out cold, outside of the ring!

Holly tried to get up, but her battered body wouldn't let her. Instead, she was forced to lie back, and be subjected to whatever Sora wanted to do to her. With a look of misery on her face, a low whine coming from her throat, Holly braced herself for the worst. Instead, Holly was rolled onto her belly. She groaned as Sora sat on her, but it could have been far worse. Until, that is, Sora opened his mouth, and started tearing Holly down verbally!

The British Bombshell struggled and squirmed beneath Sora, but couldn't unseat him. Instead, Holly was forced to lie there, and listen to his entire rant. The words made Holly blush yet again- due in part to her own impotent rage, but mostly due to waves of humiliation washing over her!

"Nooo ..." Holly whined, protesting Sora's assessment of her skills, and of her body. Since she'd started training to wrestle, she'd worried about exactly this. Being nothing but a pretty face and a buxom body, with no ability to fight! Sora was cutting right through those insecurities, belittling her down to everything she feared being. At least jerks like Kyo and King had the decency to knock her out, as they belittled her!

Sora's comments on Holly's breasts were simply too much, filling her with shame and disgust. "No! I'm a fighter, and I'm going to make you pay for this you sick bastard!" Holly protested, shaking her head as she fought back tears. She knew that "a fighter" was about the last thing she looked like, right now, but she had to try! Holly struggled and squirmed to get herself free, to un-wedge herself from beneath Sora, but to no avail. Worse yet, Holly's only meager progress was dislodge some of her upper body, giving Sora and the fans a good view of her cleavage as she struggled and squirmed. Grinding against the mat, threatening to pop out of her top, but no other part of Holly's body even close to getting free!

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:34 pm

SOra shacked his head when he heard what his opponent said. He had give her a chance. He wanted to help her. But she just refused to it. She didn´t want to listen, she was like a little child. You tell the child a fact but the child don´t listen and only believe what it thinks is right. And she was acting like a child in other ways to. Sora just wanted to talk to her and she would keep struggling under him. It was kind of nice look but still it was dam annoying.

After some moment Sora would breath in deeply. Then he would speak down to Holly again with a clam cold voice. “Okay go on keep telling me, the fans and yourself that you are a fighter, that you are a wrestler… just keep telling it all day long… maybe all these idiots will believe you… fall for you words about how you are going to fight for them, you are going to win for them… maybe they will cheer for you believe in you… but you and I we both now that in the end your are nothing more than eye candy and you will never be something else!”

Then Sora would stand up from Holly and step a bit away from her. He would then lean against the next ring ropes. Waiting for her to make her way back to her feet. He didn´t plan on attacking her to keep her down or send her down again.
He just would stand at the ropes waiting for her to come back to her feet. He would let his head circle a bit trying to get rid of his tense neck, which was annoying him during the whole match up. “Any chance you give me a message after the match helping me with my tense neck?”, he would ask Holly with a wide smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:06 am

"Rrrgh! Nnnnuh! No!" From her face down half her chest, Holly's fair skin blushed bright red. Sora was dominating her easily, in front of the entire AFW audience, and there was clearly not a thing she could do about it. Her boots pounded the mat, while her body writhed and bucked uselessly beneath him. Shaking her head in disbelief, Holly couldn't believe how absolutely she was getting dominated. And all the time, Sora's running her down verbally was just heightening the humiliation!

Holly stopped struggling, as Sora's condescending mockery continued. Her chest heaved against the mat, as she struggled to regain her breath. She couldn't kick out, but Sora couldn't pin her in this position. Trying to fight back her shame, Holly held fast, and waited for an opening. She just had to make certain she had enough strength left to take that opening, when it came.

Then, finally, Sora got off of her. Holly could feel the hot shame burning in her cheeks. He kept insisting she quit, every word making her want to lay into him and make him pay. Especially when he started going on about her being 'eye candy'- she had to prove him wrong, dammit! Struggling to get up to a knee, Holly looked into the crowd, into the faces of her fans and supporters. They were waiting for it, to see her fight back and make this muscle-bound brute eat his words! Despite her miserable performance thus far, she still had fans behind her. Shaking her head, Holly knew she couldn't let them down.

Body quivering with effort, Holly was eventually able to get herself back onto her feet. "Y-you bastard," Holly said, between panting breaths, "you want my help with your neck?" Again, Holly had to choke back sobs as Sora's salacious comments humiliated her. Standing up on wobbly legs, Holly took a moment to center herself. She viewed the grin on his face like a target.

"Maybe it'll feel better," Holly said, "after I put you down for a nap!" Lunging forward, the British Bombshell thrust her body forward. She extended a forearm, trying to club Sora in the chest. It took all of her focus to get her body back into the fight, but she hoped against all odds that she could hit him hard enough, with her full weight, to rock him with a clubbing blow. Something, anything, that might soften up his muscular hardbody enough to give her control, and let her finally prove that she was the fighter she'd always claimed!

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Sora smiled when he saw that his opponent made his way back to his feet. She still didn´t want to quit… So he could play a bit more and show off a bit more. At the moment the boy was breathing in deeply to talk to his opponent he suddenly felt a great pain in his chest. Stumbling a few steps backwards he would hold his chest while coughing.

Holly hit him totally unprepared with a pretty powerful strike against the chest… and the needed a moment to recover… he didn´t even had the breath to talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Holly took a deep breath, her chest straining against her ring gear as she did so. Biting her lip, the British Bombshell resolved that this was it. Her big rallying point. She'd managed to rock Sora with that last blow, somehow, and now she had to keep that momentum rolling in order to pull out the win! Holly had to believe, more than anything in the world, that she could finally do this!

"Not sounding so tough now, are you?" she said, sounding short of breath, as she kept the pressure on Sora. He had stumbled back, and Holly followed along. She followed up her forearm strike with another, and another, trying to pound his musclar chest hard enough to rock him all the way back to the ropes!

If she could manage that, the British Bombshell would follow up with another rocking blow. This time, a hard knee to Sora's abs, hoping she could knock the wind out of him and double the big man over. The ropes should keep him in place, if all went to plan, allowing her to get hold of him.

From there, the plan was simple. Double Sora over, then wrapped an arm around his neck. Tucking his face tight against the curves of her soft body, Holly would wrench him into position for a DDT. Holly could hear the rising cheers of her hopeful fans, waiting for the moment that Holly could redeem herself and make the brute pay for his insults.

Unable to resist, Holly would take a moment to pose for her fans. Raising a hand high into the sky, a salute to everyone supporting her, Holly roused her fans to even louder cheers, their faith in her finally being rewarded! "Still think you're so much tougher than me, you arrogant bastard? I'm about to teach you some manners!" she said, loudly taunting Sora as she wrenched on the hold, waiting a few moments until her body felt ready to slam him down hard into the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Sora was stumbling backwards trying to find his way back to a solid stand. But Holly wouldn´t let him do this. The girl was going directly after him and was hammering her forearm against his chest over and over again. Every hit the boy took made him go back even further.

While Holly was punching down on him Sora couldn’t get a good stand and strike back, so he was forced to go back even more. The boy didn´t think that Holly could hit with such an aggression and force behind her attack. But every punch she throws at him was hurting pretty badly.
Suddenly Sora saw what she wanted to go for. The ropes. She was working on him so he was walking backwards to the ropes. And it was working out for her. Sora couldn´t do anything against it. He just could go with her. Then suddenly he felt how the rubber of the ropes was pushing into his back and he couldn´t go any further back. Maybe Sora could push her away to create some separation.

But just before he was about to shove her away he suddenly felt how all the air was pressed out of him. Holly hit him with a viscous knee to the stomach. Sora needed to bow foreword and held his abs. The wind was put out of him with this powerful knee kick. He would need a moment to recover before he could go on after such a move. But Holly wouldn´t give him any time. She would pull him into the center of the ring while holding him in a DDT ready position.

Now both of them were in the center of the ring and now it was Holly talking down to Sora. She would say that she would teach him some manners, while holding. Sora wasn´t back again to break out of this hold, the boy was still busy holding his hurting abs. So Holly could plant him right here onto the mat with the DDT.

The fans were totally going crazy when Holly was getting her own offence here. They were cheering for the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am

Holly's heart was racing, as she was finally turning the tables on her muscle-bound, brutish foe! She was excited, the faintest whiff of victory finally in the air. However, as she pulled Sora off the ropes, she realized that her heart was pounding for another reason: that man had pounded her body horribly, in this match, and every movement she took was touched with pain! Biting her lip, Holly struggled to power through it, and keep herself moving. Holly had Sora on the ropes, she just had to keep on pushing!

With Sora's head tucked under Holly's arm, she was almost ready to deliver the DDT. The voices of the fans were reaching up to the rafters, now, anticipating the British Bombshell turning the tables on her powerful foe. The contrast between them was crystal clear as they reached the center of the ring: Sora's masculine, muscle-bound figure doubled over and trapped by Holly's soft, buxom frame. For now at least, Holly was in control!

Finally, Holly dropped, slamming Sora down to the canvas hard with the DDT! The impact echoed through the arena, but was drowned out by the crowd pop for the devastating move. The DDT was a classic, and had been known to end matches for decades. Falling to her back, Holly stared wide-eyed at the arena lights. Her ample chest was heaving, as she struggled to breathe. She was exhausted, aching, but she'd finally managed to land a big move!

Slowly, Holly rolled over to her side. She turned over to face Sora, laid out next to her by the DDT. Shaking her head, Holly pushed herself off the canvas.

"N-not so," she said, panting, "not so weak now, am I?" Holly smiled, pulling herself over toward Sora. Reaching out, she planted both hands on Sora's shoulder and rolled him over to his back. It was taking longer than Holly would have liked, and she was beginning to feel some panic. But as much as she was internally screaming at her body to hurry up, her aching figure just wouldn't listen.

Still, she had an opportunity, here. This could finally be the moment she'd been waiting for! Crawling over the body of Sora, Holly flopped onto him. The British Bombshell's pillowy breasts draped over Sora's face, as she fell onto him in a lazy, yet incredibly hopeful, attempt at a pin! "P-please," she whispered, "please let this work!"

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Sora was now in a bad position Holly had his head under his arm after short rain of punches to his chest. Holly was putting out anything she had. And now she was pulling him into the center of the ring.

Sora tried to grab his opponents arm and pull it away but he was just too late. Holly was throwing herself backwards with everything she had. And she took Sora with her. The Man was hitting the mat head first and all the impact of the move went throw his head on his neck and his spine.

After holly released him from the headlock Sora was lying on his stomach. HE was just lying there flat with his arms and legs not moving a bit. The crowed was totally quiet. Like spellbound they were watching what was happening in the ring. How Holly was fighting to get Sora onto his back before trying to pin him.

When the ref was about to lift his arms for the first count Sora would smile under his opponent before saying:
“Nice try but that wasn´t enough… not even close.”

In the next moment the ref would clap onto the mat the first time. The same moment the whole crowed was counting with the official together: “1”
The count was to hear thought the whole arena, without any problem.

But when the ref was about to lift his hand for the second count Sora put his hands under his opponent and would, like by bunch pressing, try to shove her of her. He would even try to throw her away from him to break up the count. If that was successful Sora would slowly sit up holding his neck. He would look over to Holly with an annoyed look on his face. “Hey I asked u to help me get rid of my tension neck! And all you did was make it even worse… great Job… is there anything you can do?”
The fans were booing Sora for breaking out of the count.
After finishing his sentence he would push himself away from the mat to get back to his feet, circling his head a bit. “But you know I am a nice guy… I give you another chance…” He then would wave over Holly for another move.

A loud “Holly” cheer came from the fans, trying to fire her up so she would beat that arrogant asshole up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next