Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem]

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem] - Page 13 Empty Re: Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem]

Post by french Centaur Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 am

Under the foot teasing, the Golem moans and moans. The cease of the handjob is a poor relief in this situation.
« Aaaaah... Mmmmh oh stop...! »
As he's only moaning, Caleb's cock throbs, rock hard, in full length. What a gigantic piece... It throbs, it even leaks precum.
« Leave my feet fr... aaah... free! »
Caleb resumes shaking his legs, trying to push Rebecca off and to get some respite.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem] - Page 13 Empty Re: Driving to climax [Hentai match : Rebecca Nightcale VS the Golem]

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:27 am

Rebecca would not relent as she keeps trying to force the male to cum while she keeps the handjob going while resisting her opponent's attempts at being pushed away. ''Now why should i do that Caleb as it not my fault you cant handle a mere foot rub'' teased the French woman seductively while she was forced to release her opponent's cock in the end but keeps her grip on Caleb's feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:22 pm

« Would you... aaaah... shut up?! »
Caleb screams in anger, cut by his own moans. Barely relieved as he feels his cock released free, Caleb squirms in ecstasy whilst Rebecca keeps rubbing his barefeet. It's really too good... Yeah, so good... Rebecca is assaulting his weak spot, and Caleb's huge cock is twitching wildly, spraying precum all around.
« Ahhhhh... Re-lease... Fuck! Nnngh! »
Caleb bends his legs, then tries to push Rebecca's face with his right foot. Actually he wants to kick and stun her, but in his state he just slowly pushes her face with his foot.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:30 pm

The French woman would not even reply to her opponent as she keeps going and feels her hand being covered by the male's cock as it sprays precum all around the ring. ''Just cum as we both know you are going to lose so just accept that you lost with some grace''taunts the former model as she feels the male's foot against her face and would stop massaging the foot she got in her hand and lick the bottom of Caleb's sole in responds as she hoped this would push him over the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Caleb is merely pushing her face softly when he wanted to strike her. He is out of strength now, because of arousal. His cock is twitching wildly, his body is quivering. Out of breath, out of control, the Golem is helpless. And suddently, the final blow.
When he feels Rebecca's licking his footsole, Caleb screams out in high arousal, overcome by the feeling that knocks his mind. Rebecca just does the perfect thing to send him over the edge. In his state, no need to even grab his cock.
And that huge cock erupts like a geyser of potent cum. Caleb ejaculates wildly, out of control, as his barefoot is licked. He squirms, but he is beaten.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 am

Rebecca could tell that the male was about to cum and as a result lose the match as her smirk was growing bigger with each passing second and when she heard Caleb scream she knew he was done. As his cum lands on her hands and part of her arm she would be quick to release her opponent from the headscissors and was quick to get back to her feet but not before she cleans her hand and arm by rubbing the cum that was on it over Caleb's chest.

''Seems i was right in the end Caleb so while i wish i could say i hope to see you again i doubt we ever meet again as i don't waste my time with losers''taunts the former model as she waved at the fans but would be quick to place her foot on top of his chest to further humiliate her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Caleb only catches his breath here down on the mat. He knows he just lost with this second orgasm and doesn't really understand how it could happen, how this female could make him cum twice on a row. The worst fact is that she triggered his second orgasm without even keeping his cock on touch.
He's now humiliated, lying on the mat with the girl laying her foot onto his chest. He feel furious against himself but unable to react right now.

Game over, Caleb. You're weak.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:09 pm

The end
Winner Rebecca Nightgale by winning 2 of 3 hentai falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13