Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

DEBUT MATCH, SMOTHER ONLY: Sona Buvelle VS Zoey Hamilton

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DEBUT MATCH, SMOTHER ONLY: Sona Buvelle VS Zoey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: DEBUT MATCH, SMOTHER ONLY: Sona Buvelle VS Zoey Hamilton

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Sona laid their on the ring. She shook her head and attempted to get up again but the moment she did, Zoey drove her elbow into her, knocking Sona back on the ground. Sona huffs and gets up again, using the ropes as support but the way she was, she was prone to attacks. This feels so good but I need to get up or this match will be over too quickly Sona thought as she rested a bit on the ropes.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

DEBUT MATCH, SMOTHER ONLY: Sona Buvelle VS Zoey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: DEBUT MATCH, SMOTHER ONLY: Sona Buvelle VS Zoey Hamilton

Post by RJD Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Zoey would see her opponent trying to get up using the ropes and would run to her opponent and try to hit her with a hip attack to the waist before grabbing onto her opponent and throwing her into the corner. If this was successful then Zoey would turn around and try to slam her ass against her cornered opponent. Zoey would then say " You really don't talk much blue...You mute or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Sona finally turned around to face Zoey only to be hit by a hip attack. Sona double-over and felt Zoey grab her by the hair and throw her into the corner. Sona cried out in pain but she then feels Zoey's ass ramming into her with great force. Sona grunts in pain and when she heard Zoey's remark, she weakly said, "I don't feel like talking to those who are simply just waste of time."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Zoey would hear her opponent's comment and get irritated as she would respond in a cold tone "Considering how easy it was to just throw you into this corner and beat you down I really just can't take you seriously hen, Oh and I would say you weren't worth my time but you might make a pretty good seat and I always like to make an example of arrogant little rats like yourself " Zoey would then turn around and run a few feet forward before turning around and running back to her cornered opponent, trying to land a big boot to crush her skull between Zoey's foot and the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Sona had a small smirk on her face. She just absolutely enjoyed the feeling of being dominated but she knew now was not the time. But Sona barely had any time to react when she saw Zoey ran across the ring only to come back to bring a boot down on her skull. Sona's head hit the turnbuckle and she fell on her butt, her arms being supported by the ropes. The ringing in her ears wouldn't stop but she just let out a tiny laugh.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Zoey would be a bit weirder out be her opponents laughing and would start to just get creeped out at the nature of her unpredictable opponent, Zoey couldn't figure out what exactly her game was which scared her a little bit.
Though for now all Harley could do was stop the laughing which she would do by lowering her behind onto Sona's face and saying " Shut up, you're being creepy ".
Zoey would then start to rub her ass in Sona's face, trying to press her ass against her opponents face as much as possible so that she can feel Zoey's plump backside smacking her facial features and invading her senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:42 pm

"Oh? Sorry I just thought it's funny how weak you're atta-!" Sona was caught off before she could finish her taunt. Zoey had planted her rear right in Sona's face. Sona thrashes around and tried to push Zoey off but found herself enjoying this a bit.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:45 pm

" You know, take it from me kid. Don't talk when someone is about to rub their ass in your face, then again if you want to go ahead because the feeling of your lips closing around my ass was pretty damn satisfying " Zoey would say while she would start wildly swaying her hips from side to side in Sona's face and lifting her ass up just for a millisecond before lowering it onto her opponents face again, basically bouncing on Sona's poor face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Sona grunts and moans into Zoey's ass. While it did feel great to be smothered, Sona knew she had to get out of the position she was in. Thanks to her past job, she learned how to stay awake for a long period time in smothers, choke holds and submissions but even she had her limits. Sona decided to stop thrashing and play dead, hoping Zoey will fall for it because the longer Zoey keeps her in her ass, the more air Sona was losing.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Zoey would hear her opponent moan into her ass and her eyes would go wide and she would get flashbacks to one of her previous matches and start blushing intensely before quickly lifting her plump behind from Sona's face. " D-Don't do that again " Zoey would say as she turned around and realised her opponent had stopped moving. Zoey would then look a bit confused before turning to the ref and saying " So do I win then? " The ref would then approach Sona and start to count the woman and as she did Zoey would also approach the corned Sona, planning to brutalise her a little bit more if she does get up. Zoey would completely fall for the playing dead trap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next