Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stay away from my cousin!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stay away from my cousin! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stay away from my cousin!

Post by ThunderFox Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:34 pm

May didn't know where he got off, acting like he was so tough. A few lucky dodges and he was cocky. All she needed was one good hit and he'd be down, and he'd have to stay away from Lilly. But he had to stay still first!

"It's me who will be hurting you!" May yelled, charging at the cowboy. One good hit, that's all she needed. But, instead of dodging her again, Clyde caught her as she hit him, and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her in a light bearhug.

"Gh! L-let go!" she yelled, struggling and pushing at his chest to get free. Light or not, it was hard to breath, and struggling to get free wasn't helping. He had a lot of nerve touching her like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:13 am

Clyde caught May and put the squeeze on her, growling as she pushed against his chest while he squeezed her lower back firmly, hoping he could just make her quit right here!

"After you... Tap!" He growled, giving May a bounce as he grit his teeth and squeezed. It would be a great success if he made her tap right here without much of a fight!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 am

May pushed at against Clyde as his arms squeezed her, but no matter how much she pushed, she couldn't get him to let go. In fact, it just seemed to make him squeeze a bit harder.

"G-guh!" May cried as he bounced her. She could hardly breath through the hold, and her back was starting to hurt more the longer he held her.

Lilly, just outside the ring, slapped her hand on the mat. "May! Just quit! This is just going to get worse!" she shouted. She really hoped this would be enough to make her see that she was out of her league. A bearhug wasn't much, but it hurt, and May didn't have the experience to stand anything more than that.

"No!" May wasn't about to give up and let this loser keep seeing his cousin. Even if Lilly told her to stop, she couldn't. She had to do this for her.

The cheerleader tried slapping Clyde in the face, hoping that he'd let her go. She really didn't know if she could take this hold much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:57 am

"Give up!" Clyde demanded as he squeezed and bounced May, hearing Lilly off to the side. "Ya best listen ta' her!" He shouted before getting... Slapped!

"Guh!" It stung! It turned his head side ways and left a burning sensation on his cheek as he released May, a little dazed from the sudden slap.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:18 pm

May felt she was going to suffocate as Clyde crushed her in his arms. She needed to find a way to get free, because there was no way she was just going to give up. She had to do this for Lilly's sake! So she did the first thing that came to mind and slapped him.

Apparently, it was enough of a shock to get him to let go. May fell to the mat onto her hands and knees and sucked in a much needed breath, coughing here and there. The young cheerleader grit her teeth, slowly looking up to glare at the cowboy. He was going to pay for that.

"B-bastard..." Slowly, May rose to her feet, and when she felt she had the chance, she ran at him again, this time going for something much simpler. She threw a quick kick toward him leg, hoping to connect solidly with his thigh. He was bigger, and clearly physically stronger, but that didn't mean she couldn't make him hurt a little bit if she tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Clyde wasn't exactly hurt by the slap, more like caught off guard. So he was quick to recover as May fell to the mat and was just about to go right after her for a headlock or something not too rough that could get her to give up before he caught a quick kick to his thick!

WHACK!

"Yeeow!" Clyde winced as he felt her shin plow into his barely covered leg, feeling her foot slam into leg. "That actually kinda hurt!" Exclaimed before raising his hands in front of her waist, counting on her to kick him there again...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:29 am

May, frustrated and pissed off at this hillbilly, sent a kick toward his thigh. This time, she managed to hit him without him dancing away like a coward. The cheerleader grinned, happy to hear Clyde let out a yelp of pain when her leg struck him.

"HA! How's it feel, huh?!" May shouted, proud that she gt a shot in. Now, all she had to do was get a few more and he'd be down for good. So, without thinking, and without noticing that Clyde was waiting for her, she threw another kick toward him. It worked once, it was bound to work again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:30 am

May went for another kick and Clyde was ready. The moment her leg smacked into his thigh, his hands reached for ankle and gripped it tightly before yanking back to try and pull the girl right off her feet and twist her ankle a little to apply a very quick ankle lock.

It wasn't exactly a very mean, hard twist, but Clyde put just enough twist on it to prove his point and give May a nice sting in her ankle!

" You tell me! Now, Tap!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:54 am

May, too cocky for her own good, threw another kick at Clyde's leg, expecting it to connect again. But the cowboy was ready. Once her leg hit him, but as soon as it did, he grabbed her by the ankle, yanking her leg hard.

The cheerleader's eyes flew wide as she fell down to the mat onto her side, letting out a grunt as she landed. She was about to try and get up, but Clyde held her foor firmly.

She tried to pull it away, but the cowboy held tight. With her foot held tight, he gave her ankle a good twist.

"AAhhhh! OwowowOWOW LETGO!" May cried pawing at the mat and trying to yank her leg back to get free. Little did she know, Clyde wasn't putting on that much pressure. But to her, it felt terrible. She heard him tell her to quit, but she refused. She didn't want to give him that satisfaction. Even so, she didn't know how long she could take the hold.

Lilly, at the edge of the mat, watched on, fidgeting back and forth as she watched. She knew it would come to this at some point, but she just wanted it to stop. "Clyde, I swear to god..." she growled to herself. She knew he knew not to hurt her, but the more she watched, the more she wondered if it was necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:59 pm

"Lilly! I swear I ain't turnin' that hard!" Clyde exclaimed all while being rather nervous as he kept the hold on May's ankle while she cried and pawed as Lilly growled at ringside.

"May! Just tap! I ain't even twistin'!" Exclaimed the cowboy as a bead of sweat went down the side of his cheek as he stopped twisting and just held onto May's ankle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next