Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Abigail vs Lita

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Abigail vs Lita - Page 8 Empty Re: Abigail vs Lita

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:22 pm

The words Abigail had to say did not seem much agreeable to the policegirl, but with the boss looming some pretty nasty suggestive action over her head, Melissa had made it much more favourable to play it her way...

"Good girl.." Melissa said softly in a patronizing manner, almost as one would say to a pet. She allowed the woman to make an exit from the ring without further words, someone with wounded pride was not pleasant company anyway.

"I do believe that with that, I shall take my leave..." She said in a way that made it unclear whether she spoke to Daisuke, the crowd or even the exiting Abigail. "Do enjoy the rest of your evening... Toodles." She said before turning and heading back through the entryway

Spotlight
characters:
Abigail vs Lita - Page 8 ELZuoMvAbigail vs Lita - Page 8 OG5hnuaAbigail vs Lita - Page 8 Cg3CzYmAbigail vs Lita - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 am

Abigail's timing was spot on, for if she was there a few more seconds there was a chance Lita would have attempted to grab hold of her, regardless of who was all there as she still recalled the image on the video screen she saw earlier. She looked like she might give chance, but Lita felt her arm grabbed by Daisuke.

Lita asked her "Okay what just happened here?" she noticed not only Abigail was gone by the departing of Melissa. "Abigail may have gotten off today, but I promise you both she and Jenny will get what's coming to them."

"Good." Lita told her firmly. "If I got my hands on either one of them I'd make sure nobody would be able to identify the body." Daisuke knew what was going through Lita's mind. She too was angry at the situation as a whole, and the thought of having to go at it with them again, this time with the belts on the line, feelings were a bit mixed. However she made a promise to Lita, to the opposition, to the fans, to everyone who has been wronged by the two women. A promise of justice, and she would do all that she could to fulfill that promise. She knew that this time she would not be fighting the battle alone as since the two were given a shot at the tag championship that meant Sion would also have some payback in store.

As everything was unfolding in the ring, Sion managed to get to the two kids and get them freed, as well as towards Lina to protect the three of them from further harm.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Jenny knew it was time to vanish as Abigail had left the area and they had succeeded in their objectives for tonight and knew that this was not the right time to fight the male in front of her. Seeing as Sion was busy rescuing those brats from the lovely cage she put them in gave the New Zealander all the time she needed to walk towards the door where the male was just standing in.

''Well it seems that me and my associate got what we wanted so i leave you with the brats and your lousy babysitter as i should warn you Sion not to trust your children to a weakling like that''yelled Jenny before she walked out the door and ran as fast as she could. The former police officer would not stop until she got out of the arena and made her way to the rendezvous point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8