Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 9 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:02 am

Karina was lowered though she was still bound, not giving her too much free movement but she'll just make the best of it. She dropped down enough so her face leveled with Amy's abs, having a hunch that the woman wanted those worshiped first. She didn't shy away from it, taking her defeat with some minor grace and tears before she leaned in to nuzzle those abs, then providing a few kisses just to give them some soft sensations.

She then went for the bigger work, gently dragging her tongue along them, tasting and cleaning it from sweat as she shuddered from the taste, which was as strong as Amy herself. For the time being, she simply behaved and let Amy bask in the glory of taming the beast yet again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 9 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:01 pm

She gave Karina free reighn and enough space to take her pick but the girl made her choice pretty quickly, going right for her battered abs and slowly increasing her work. First simply nuzzling them before resorting to some light kisses and eventually licking it all in front of the crowd and in the middle of the ring.

Amy for her part let out a soft moan as she did so, standing straight up while the Beast made her show of submission clear to all in attendance. Amy for her part was loving it as did the crowd, some fans of the Beast aside as Amy simple stretched herself and let her belly stay close to Karina's face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:15 am

Although she was irritated by the fact that she had lost again to the powerful Lion, she was not one to sulk about it and took her defeat with little grace. The taste was almost addicting as it was salty, definitely intimidated Karina a little more as she worshiped the victor openly, remaining on her knees with her hands on between them, looking like defeated prey before the victorious predator, both eyes closed as she would thoroughly lick those abs.

She did not move away, just waiting for Amy's command to worship something else or when to stop.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:35 am

Karina made sure to be effective as Amy could actually see the appeal of this, forcing an opponent to worship was just as satisfying if not more satisfying then having the girl admit to it verbally. And Amy had made Karina do both and was far from done with her, as she pulled away Amy rubbed her sore stomach and smiled.

"Good girl. You'd make a fun pet for a night." She said as she walked off and left the cage but told them to keep the door open. Going under she looked around for it before getting her hands on some handcuffs and reentering the ring. "I'm letting you out and putting you in these, be smart and don't try anything. It wont help." She said as she removed the restraints suspended in the air off of Karina only to immediately put her hands behind her back and cuff her again with the handcuffs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:36 am

Karina was no fool, doing exactly what Amy wanted would at least let her recover until the woman decided to punch her some more. She would give a slow nod as the restraints were being removed, her blush returning when Amy called her the pet for the night, something she was going to change the next time she is able to walk without hurting her abs! She would simply remain on her knees until Amy was ready.

She had some time to lower her arms and get some blood rust back into them before they were cuffed behind her back, briefly flinching while she kept her eyes on Amy, just wondering what she had planned.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:00 am

Amy had no trouble cuffing the Beast once again. Karina was in no condition to fight back and she knew it. That kind of power made her feel so much better. "Can you walk? Oh why bother asking. Its more fun to carry you." She said as she forced Karina to her feet and once again lifted her up and on shoulders, making sure her abs were on her shoulder to be a stinging reminder of what the Lion did to her.

"Alright, enough fun for them to see. Lets head back to my place." She said patting Karina's butt as she walked out of the cage for a second time. High fiving fans as she came by and making sure to keep Karina nice and secured on top of her as she walked out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9