Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training work out between cats

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 4 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:26 am

Yugito was trapped in the bow and arrow as she tries to break free from the hold Kat had trapped her in as she could feel her neck and back being stretched. Hearing her sempai ask if the cat loving girl knew the move she was trapped in caused her to reply as followed ''It called a Bow and Arrow submission and i don't know how to use it'' while tapping the blond's leg to get released.

Back to top Go down

Training work out between cats - Page 4 Empty Re: Training work out between cats

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:19 am

Kat felt Yugito tapping and immediately released the hold. She caught her student and hugged her from behind so she could lay on top of her.

"Haha! Good! Good! Now how do you like the idea of learning it?" The masked wrestler asked with a smile. She wasn't too concerned with being hard on Yugito. She saw her fight a grueling match with Harley and that gave her faith that the tiny cat-lover could endure much and realize her potential.

Training work out between cats - Page 4 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 4 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 4 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 4 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Yugito was relieved when Kat released her from the bow and arrow hold straight away after the cat loving girl started tapping. It soon became even better when the blond hugged her from behind and allowed her to lay on top as she would think about how to answer the masked wrestler's question.

''I love to learn it but it would only be handy against girls my side as i doubt i could lock you in a bow and arrow submission any time soon''replied the Japanese native as she had to admit the move would be a good submission move to learn and add to her moveset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:13 am

Kat held her new friend in her arms as they discussed the move. Yugito took a moment to answer her question, but that didn't bother The Super Kitty. She understood where her kohai was coming from.

"You're right. It'd be hard to use against larger opponents, but I think you'd mainly be competing against other kawaii wrestlers, right? You should have no problem using it against them if you get the chance. And I can still teach you the move, even if you'd have a hard time using it against me. It's supposed to be difficult to use moves on your sempai, right? Haha" Kat tried to make light of the situation and stay optimistic, hoping that Yugito would feel better about herself and her possible rematch against Harley.

Training work out between cats - Page 4 IgQk2vTraining work out between cats - Page 4 PP89dH8Training work out between cats - Page 4 ZoIhtGgTraining work out between cats - Page 4 C8s1fSTraining work out between cats - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Yugito was wondering why Kat was trying to sound as if she had to convince the cat loving girl of wanting to learn the move as she just listed to the older woman's explanation. After the Blond was finished talking she would just smile as she replied '''I never said i did not want to learn the move just to let you know i could never put people like you trapped in it'' as she stepped back and bowed as she await instructions on how to learn the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:48 pm

As Yugito got up and bowed, Kat quickly pushed herself up to her feet to give her pupil further instruction and confidence!

"Don't worry, Yugito! By the time we're done training, you'll be able to use this move on anyone in the Kawaii division!" Katherine said with a reassuring smile. The two would then discuss the move. Katherine would walk Yugito through the process of folding her foe's legs the proper way before performing the rest of the move, as it was the first step to setting it up, and something she could practice on Kat despite their size difference. After a few hours of rigorous training and discussion on when and where the move should be applied, as well as one or two more instances of Kat using her finisher on Yugito again, she felt confident about Yugito being able to use the move in her matches!

Kat was sweating a bit after all the training they went through, but she placed a hand on her equally if not even more fatigued kohai and nodded before saying. "I think you got it, Yugito! You've done your sempai proud!" She said whilst giving her a thumbs up.

"I don't know when or where you'll fight Harley again, but when you do, I'm sure she'll be taken by surprise when you show her your new move!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:43 pm

Yugito would listen as Kat when through the motions of how to do the move and in what scenario it was best to use it as she was smiling the whole time they were doing this. After she got the theorie down it was time to learn how to do the move as the Japanese native would try to follow Katherine's instructions as she would fold her opponent's legs the proper way as she whispered when she thought she had successfully set up the first step ''Like this Sempai'' and awaited her answer.

After getting the go ahead to continue the white haired girl did so as she would listen to whatever tips and suggestions the older wrestler had for her as she was able to kinda lock Kat in the hold for a few seconds before she released the taller blond from the hold. Panting on the mat while she was sweating heavily caused Yugito to look up as she feels Kat's hand on her shoulder and sees the blond nod at her. This was followed by a compliment and a thumbs up as the cat loving girl just smiled back and knew when she got to face Harley she would have gotten another hold to her arsenal to unleash on the other girl.

''Can i ask for one more favor Sempai''asked Yugito as she would wait for Kat to reply before talking further. ''I like to try and lock the move one more time on you but this time you don't say anything until i am done''. The white haired girl was hoped the blond would think it was a good idea as she wanted to lock in the move with out coaching from Kat at least once before she used it in a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:19 pm

"Sure, Yugito! I think you can do it. Give it your best shot!" Kat said with assurance. Her kohai had learned rather quickly, and it's not like the move was impossible to use on bigger wrestlers. Kat had used it on women bigger than herself, a few times.

Kat was happy to have instilled a bit of confidence in Yugito. And it seemed that being able to user The Super Kitty's finisher on her would be the last bit of self esteem boost that would motivate her to take on Harley, again, as well as other challengers. Kat laid there on the canvas, and remained silent, waiting for Yugito to attempt the Bow and Arrow hold.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Yugito was glad the blond woman would allow her to try and lock Kat in the bow and arrow submission hold. The Japanese native was not expecting to be successful but wanted to see how far she could go before Kat had to correct her.

''Alright Sensei don't say anything until i mess it up''whispered the white haired girl as she would wrap her opponent's legs around her arms as she place her other arm around the blond woman's neck. Pressing her lower legs into the masked wrestler's back while she hopefully has her sensei locked in correctly as Yugito would then roll onto her back as she lifted Kat into the air onto her lower legs as she whisper ''did i do it correctly?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:17 am

Katherine remained calm and silent as Yugito began to put her lessons and skills to good use and attempt the move! The masked wrestler would nod to acknowledge Yugito's statement and agree not to say anything unless she messed up. And sure enough, she didn't! Yugito folded Kat's legs properly and got a firm grip on her chin. She even demonstrated considerable strength for a girl her size by rolling onto her back and using her legs to keep Kat's body bridged and in the air!

Once locked in the hold, Kat would nod whilst straining mildly to lift a hand and give Yugito a thumbs up to show her approval.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next