Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 19 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:34 am

Fallon hung her head low, not necessarily out of shame—though she really could not believe she had let this one slip away from her—but simply because she was too tired to even lift her head up. She felt hands on her shoulders, and they felt like piles of bricks weighing her down, trying to force her down flat against the canvas, trying to make her ooze straight through it and drip down into the underpinnings of the ring. Her body just kind of swayed, in a circle, or in some shape much more erratic than that, as she could not, for the life of her, find the balance necessary to get up. If there was a count, she would not have been able to beat it. The mere fact that Kyoko hadn't fallen, though, had determined the outcome of their brutally elaborate bout.

"Uuuuurrrrggh..." the brunette groaned, as she slumped down, arms weak and laying on the floor beside her, as she decided to just give into gravity completely and collapse down onto her back, flopping down with a wet smack as she just tried to breathe slowly and carefully enough that it wouldn't feel like her throat was about to catch on fire. "Craaaaaap...uuurrrh..." She pounded a fist on the mat weakly, idly kicking at Kyoko's leg, not enough to do any harm at all. She was just kind of in shock right now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:51 am

Utterly drained of her strength Kyoko felt the immense relief of finally being able to sit down once more watching Fallon collapse and lay across the floor part of her felt satisfied. She just went to war with this girl and won..but she also felt kinda jealous as she really wanted to be laying down as well. Feeling her legs being kicked at Kyoko moved in and actually stood over Fallon before she dropped to her knees, sitting on Fallons waist. "Haaa...My legs needed to not be standing like that...that was..much more intense then I was expecting..." Kyoko admitted she would have collapsed completely but she had resist that much. She might actually fall asleep here and she didn't want that..at least not until she got her paid for meal.

"Fal...sweetie..." She said moving her hand up and tapping the girls nose. "I'm thinking...you'd make a cute sailor...or a cop...or maybe a fairy..." She said bringing up the fact she gets to dress her friend up. Being careful not to touch Fallons belly which she knows has to be sore as hell she was going though the same amount of pain and she felt her body practically wanting to fold over. "Or maybe just something with my face on it.Lucky you though...im not all that hungry at the moment..so you might not..be paying for much."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:52 am

Fallon didn't really think about what she was doing—the kicking or whatever. It was idle and done with essentially no strength, in any case. If she had the strength for it, she would have thrown Kyoko off of her when the girl sat down on her waist, of course. Being straddled like that in defeat was far from pleasant for the brunette, especially when she knew that she lost on what was essentially a coin flip, because Kyoko was obviously just as exhausted as she was, her abs already starting to turn a swollen-looking purple. Fallon couldn't lift her head enough to look down at her own, but she knew that they were in no better shape. "Uuuuurrrrgh."

She would let Kyoko talk for a while, and she just focused on taking some deep breaths, closing her eyes for a minute, and gradually she was able to focus a little bit better. "Yeah...you do whatever you want...but think about what I'll do to you...next time," she would say, before her lips formed an impish little smirk as she thought about that. She could relax now, relax and get some food, even if she wasn't so hungry, and start healing.

"So you want to pick some food up...and head back to my place to start recovering?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:46 am

Kyoko kept a mental image of how strong Fallon's belly looked when they started...because seeing it now made her mentally since at how much damage had been dont to those abs. She didn't think hers were much better but it still looked terrible and sitting on her waist gave her a good view of what she was looked by at. Sighing for a second she lowered herself to try and grab Fallon's shoulders and bring her face closer to hers as she continued speaking.

"No I'll pass. I'm too busy thinking about what I'm going to do come tomorrow when I can stand a bit better. Your free to fantasize about how great it would have been to win while I'm at it." she said with a smirk before she slowly got off her and to her side before pulling. Looking to help Fallon to her but and hopefully start to help her too her feet. "Sounds good. Though maybe we should head to my place. I'm already getting you to pay..I don't want to start off our friendship loafing it at your house."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:14 am

"Pffffft," Fallon would spit, blowing a raspberry at Kyoko's trash talk, trying not to let herself be fazed by it. "I already won, in our official fight. I don't have to fantasize about how great it'd be to win..."

Of course, it did gnaw at her a little bit that she hadn't won this time. It was the first time she had lost just on the basis of how her belly held up alone...she was chewing on that while Kyoko rolled off of her and sat up, grabbing onto Fallon. The Californian pulled herself up, knowing that if Kyoko was able to get into a sitting and then a standing position, she could, too. It might just take a little time. Fallon took a couple deep breaths after getting up onto her butt, feeling her belly protest the air intake with some knife-like stabbing sensations deep in her gut.

"Ugh...yeah, I guess we can do that. Hope your place is nice enough for company!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:21 am

"Oh wow..did I strike a nerve there?" Kyoko said amused despite the pain. "I clearly meant this contest in which you undisputedly, irrevocably, and decisively lost. I never said you couldn't have won...in fact..this win feels great because losing was just as possible as winning. Besides there was a bet to be won. Can't be losing that...can I?" Kyoko said as she helped her friend up slowly so as not to let the pain of moving so fast overwhelm them. Getting to there feet Kyoko started to walk towards the locker room to get her bags so they could get out of here.

"Yeah..I've had company over before. So I make sure that my room is... ready for guests. Used to belong to my cousin..while she was finding her own place to work here...but it's work for you just fine Fal." Kyoko made her way to the locker room her mind focusing on several things. What she was going to dress Fallon in. What she wanted to eat..and what new friend had she just made today?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 am

"It sounds like I'm the one who struck a nerve, since you're sounding pretty defensive from just one little mention of your past lost, huh?" Fallon would strike back, with a little snort, giving Kyoko a little "nyeh" look with her nose wrinkled and her lips pulled up. "I was just pointing out that you weren't really clear with what you said...probably because you're gonna collapse as soon as we get to your place, and you're gonna leave me all alone and awake to snoop through your stuff!"

The two of them got to their feet, very slowly, wobbling a little bit as they got their legs underneath them, bracing themselves against each other until they were able to stand. Their abs were pretty much at the point where they were collapsing, not able to play any role in holding the girls up, but as long as they were kind of leaning against each other they could push on through. With a groan, Fallon started stumbling towards the locker room, where they could get their bags, and then it was off to dinner...and off to Kyoko's place.

"Sounds great. So..." She had to take a breath in between words. "What are you hungry for?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19