Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When It Rains

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When It Rains - Page 2 Empty Re: When It Rains

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:08 am

Jessica had her now. The pink haired girl was across her back, and not going anywhere at all. It was kind of pathetic, really. Jessica bounced up and down to ensure that the hold hurt as much as possible. Kaede had been given a choice, the easy way or the hard way, and she chose by far the worse route. Now there would be consequences.

The Violent Violet left the kitchen, taking pains to bang Kaede's head on the doorframe as she went back into the living room. "Come on, let's take a tour of the house." Jessica said sarcastically. "That was the kitchen, where you'll be making me breakfast tomorrow morning. This is the living room, it's kinda nice, isn't it?" Jessica pulled harder. "Isn't it? Anyways, let's keep going." Jessica left the living room for the small hallway, again banging Kaede's head on the threshold.

"This is the hallway. This is how I bring girls back to my bedroom. Those pictures on the wall are my family. They aren't as good as I am." Jessica gave Kaede another squeeze. "That's the bathroom," Jessica motioned with her head, "so there's where you go if I scare you so much you wet your pants." Jessica stepped into her bedroom, once again making sure to bang Kaede banged her head against the frame. "And this is where the magic happens." Jessica was a few feet away, but she was sure she could do it. She lifted Kaede up, and then threw Kaede towards the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:26 am

The next minute or so was extremely unpleasant for Kaede Komatsuzaki.

There was the torture rack, of course. Kaede thought she might grow numb to the pain after a while, that she’d reach a point where it just didn’t hurt her anymore, but if that was ever happening, it wasn’t happening anytime soon. Every little squeeze made it hurt all the more, not helped in the least by the randomness of it. All Kaede could do was hang there, like some prized kill Jessica had brought home from the hunt. Which, in a way, she was.

Oh, and the banging on her head wasn’t fun, either. Each hit left her loopier and loopier, though, sadly, not so out of it that she couldn’t register the pain. By the time it was done, the woman Jessica tossed on the bed was a groaning, dizzy shell, rolling from side to side on the covers, one hand rubbing her back, while the other hand nursed her head.

And she had to cook tomorrow. Great. Somehow, she doubted Jessica cared much about the fact that she didn’t really know how to do that. For both their sakes, she hoped there was a cookbook laying around somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:40 am

Jessica smiled. She had tossed Kaede all the way there. She shouldn't have been that surprised, after all, but still it felt pretty good. And pretty dominant. Jessica walked towards the bed and got up on it. She was looming over the pink haired woman now, as all sorts of lascivious thoughts rushed through her head. This woman was hers for the night. Sure, she would have to break her in a little bit more, but Jessica was sure she could do it. She would take great pleasure in it.

She straddled the poor pink haired woman. Jessica was going to tear her dignity and pride to shreds, and completely eliminate even the idea of greatness in her. A strong hand went around Kaede's susceptible throat. "Are you going to play nice now? Or do you want some more pain?" Jessica pressed down a little harder.

The Violent Violet had no qualms about knocking her new lover out again, but she didn't want to. "Answer me!" Jessica slapped her quarry across the face, to show her exactly how serious she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 am

Really, Kaede should’ve been thankful. At least Jessica tossed her on something nice and soft, instead of the cold, hard floor. That would’ve been the last thing she needed.

Then again, if she had tossed her down there, maybe the Violent Violet wouldn’t have followed up coming over to straddle her, which wasn’t exactly doing wonders for her realigned spine, either.

Kaede let out a long, stiffled grunt as Jessica brought her considerable frame down on her lithe body. The American was surprisingly light, really, though the weight wasn’t the real problem - there was so little fat on her hardened body, it was like getting sat on by a rock. No give. No respite. No anything. Kaede put up a weak struggle underneath her, but she might as well have been trying to dig her way out of an avalanche.

Then came the choking. That alone started to knock her out, but the sharp slap brought her back to her senses in the roughest way possible. The chouce form this point was pretty obvious, even to Kaede’s thick skull. ”Okay, fine, I’ll play nice!” Kaede ruefully spat, as she pushed at Jessica’s wrist. ”Just get the fuck off!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:07 am

Jessica relented. She was sitting up all the way now, letting the smaller woman soak in her beautiful body. She had worked quite hard on it, and had been blessed from birth with ample curves. Absolutely everyone on earth wanted her, she was totally sure of it, and tonight Kaede was the lucky woman who would share her bed.

Her purple eyes were open wide. Jessica grabbed at Kaede's top, and tore and shredded it to pieces. She wanted to see breasts tonight. And she had more than enough means to see them. Jessica threw the remains of her top aside, fully content with what she was seeing. Kaede wasn't as fortunate as Jessica was in the chest department, but there were very few women on Earth who were.

"I am going to hear you beg." She said. "Come on, beg for me to sit on your face." Her hand ran over Kaede's chest as she made the demand of the pink haired woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:27 am

”What are you-”

Kaede let out an awkward squawk as Jessica ripped away on her sarashi and tore through it like toilet paper, reaching the soft, candy center with ease. She jumped at the touch that followed, expecting far more pain to follow, but that wasn’t what her captor went for. Instead, she was soft. Intimate. Sensual. Almost loving.

Then she gave an order that was anything but.

Kaede gasped at the idea, sputtering after that, not even sure what to say. Jessica was serious? Of course she was serious. Like it or not, the demand had a little implication with it - she could either beg for Jessica to sit on her face and then have that happen, or Jessica would hurt her again...and the facesitting would occur, anyway.

Once again, the logical choice won out. [color=#ff00ff]”Please, uh…”[‘/color] She took a deep gulp. [color=#ff00ff]”...sit on my face?"

Last edited by acuya on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 am

Jessica patted the side of Kaede's face. "This is the first smart decision you have made all night." Jessica then moved her hand down Kaede's face, to her neck and lower. A cruel grin adorned her face, and her eyes were full of unholy desire. Tonight had already been quite fun, but it had the potential to be funner still.

So Jessica turned around, so Kaede would feel those two round butt cheeks of Jessica's that she worked so hard on. Jessica did squats to have some explosiveness in her legs, and also so she could do things exactly like this. Slowly, Jessia's rear graced Kaede's face, and she wiggled a bit just to rub it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:56 am

It was at this point where it plainly became obvious that this was no nightmare for Kaede, and in fact was reality. Not because this wasn’t some freaky, crazy, horrifying stuff that was going. Not because the idea of being trapped in the lair of Amazon sex fiend like Jessica wasn’t a scary experience. Not because the look Jessica gave her reminded her of a dog with a bone he was just dying to chew on.

No, she knew it was real, simply because nothing like this could’ve come from her own imagination. She was not this creative and/or kinky.

”No-” Kaede shook her head from side to side as Jessica’s ass began to lower, closer and closer, cutting off what little light the room had to offer. Panicking, she did the only thing she could really think of and turned her head to the side, so Jessica’s butt would come down on her head instead of mouth and nose. Not pleasant, but at least she’d be able to take breaths and not have to worry about suffocation.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:17 am

Jessica loved this position. It was dominant, it was degrading, and it was fun for sure. Fine, she had her clothes on, but it was still one of the most humiliating things one woman could do to another, or even one woman could do to anyone. There were hundreds of men who would pay a whopping amount of money to be in a position such as this, but it was all the more enjoyable for her that Kaede probably didn't like it. The Violent Violet bounced up and down. She took in the sight of Kaede's topless body, and really liked it.

But she wanted more. Jessica rose up. The Violent Violet began undoing her boots, then she stopped. She didn't enter a POW match so she could do her own undressing. "Come here," she said, pointing to the floor below her. "Undo my boots." She raised her foot a little bit, just to make her point a little bit clearer.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:00 am

Kaede managed to avoid being smothered, but really, that shouldn’t have been her concern. Jessica didn’t seem interested in knocking her out, after all. She wanted to play, and that play involved bouncing up and down on her head, smashing it with her ass over and over, leaving her dazed and confused and with a face that reeked of Jessica’s musky odor. She had the inkling it was a scent she’d be getting used to before the night was over.

It was an ordeal, but it thankfully didn’t go on too long. Even better, the next activity didn’t seem to involve any pain. Not physical pain, at least.

Kaede sat up and initially gulped at the idea of undoing Jessica’s boots. It was a moment’s hesitation, but only a moment, before she looked up, saw the look on her captor’s face, and remembered what was in her best interest. She’d swallow her pride or swallow her blood.

With a nod, she dropped down and started undoing Jessica’s boots, working the laces as efficiently and swiftly as she could. ”You, ah…” She muttered as she began to pull the first one off. ”You said you’ve done this sort of thing before? With who?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next