Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After the match (for Chigusa)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

After the match (for Chigusa) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the match (for Chigusa)

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Lukretia lifted up her hand and touched Chigusa's cheek slightly as they kissed. As an expert in the field, she knew the subtleties of different kinds of kisses. When Chigusa pulled away, Lukretia smiled. She pulled away and sat down next to Chigusa.

"It is a fine answer, meine dear." She said sincerely. "You know you are not ze only one who gives zis answer to me but you may come to find zat I am not so cruel once you get to know me." She paused. "Or you may find out zat I am even more cruel." She shruigged her shoulders. "Because you desire to be strong, I don't think zat you are veak for yielding." She lowered her eyes for a moment.

"Vat made you vant to become an idol?" She asked suddenly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Chigusa was happy that Lukretia seemed to accept her. The desire within her leapt upwards, her want for Lukretia's touch increased. But she knew it wasn't quite time. There would be plenty of time when they arrive at Lukretia's manor.

"What made me become an idol?" Chigusa asked, "Well, at first it just kinda happened. You know how Japan has specialized academies for the arts? I got enrolled in one of those during middle school. Then I got picked out of there by an advertising company to do the voice of one of their mascots. And afterward it all just took off." She fell silent, thinking about her past. "You could say that I've been groomed for this job ever since I was a child," she said, "I've always wanted to entertain others, and just happened to have the skills to do so."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:06 am

Lukretia didn't really know too much about the Japanese schools. She was born and raised in Germany and only really studied up about what was necessary as a business woman wyhen it came to other countries. This usually only included the language and a bit of culture. Lukretia listened to Chigusa's words but at her last words she clenched her fist tightly. There was a dark gleam in her eye but suddenly she smiled almost wickedly.

"I see." She said casually. "Zat is very interesting. "I think zere is a need for entertainment." She seemed to think over her words. "It is good for people to be in good spirits, especially zose zat suffer through ze daily grind."

The car suddenly stopped and Lukretia leaned back. The door opened and the chaufuer opened the door and let Lukretia out, closing the door behind her and then walking around the other side and opening the door for Chigusa. The chauffuer then opened the gate and let the girls through, following that he ran and opened the door. It was a large two story building that opened up into a rather opulent foyer that included a double sided staircase that lead up to a rather impressive balcony.

Lukretia stopped in the large front room. "Vat do you think?" She asked. She didn't know or care what Chigusa had expected. She was more or less making small talk. To her the house was a fairly cramped and only a necessity while she was in Japan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 am

Chigusa was very impressed by Lukretia's mansion. Japan was a terribly cramped place, a mansion the size of Lukretia's was something not often seen. Even though Chigusa was a fairly rich entertainer, her apartment was nowhere near the size and impressiveness of Lukretia's mansion. She followed Lukretia hurridly through the gates and through the grounds, following hurridly as she tried to not get left behind. When they entered the front room her eyes opened wide at the grandeur.

"It's quite impressive," Chigusa said, her eyes wide as she looked around.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 am

"Danke." Lukretia smiled. She then brought her hand to her head and sighed. She stepped behind Chigusa and slipped her hands onto the idol's shoulders. "Compared to ze estate back in Deutchland zis house vould be about ze size of ze pool house." Even if it seemed so, Lukretia wasn't bragging but rather lamenting. She leaned in and placed a single kiss on the backside of Chigusa's neck, letting her lips rest there for a long moment before lifting her head. "I didn't vant to leave Deutchland but I had no choice, I do miss it so. Do you know vhy I came here? Ze AFW already has an infrastructure. It's much easier to gut it und remodel it from ze inside out zen to build something like it from scratch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:18 am

"Danke." Lukretia smiled. She then brought her hand to her head and sighed. She stepped behind Chigusa and slipped her hands onto the idol's shoulders. "Compared to ze estate back in Deutchland zis house vould be about ze size of ze pool house." Even if it seemed so, Lukretia wasn't bragging but rather lamenting. She leaned in and placed a single kiss on the backside of Chigusa's neck, letting her lips rest there for a long moment before lifting her head. "I didn't vant to leave Deutchland but I had no choice, I do miss it so. Do you know vhy I came here? Ze AFW already has an infrastructure. It's much easier to gut it und remodel it from ze inside out zen to build something like it from scratch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Chigusa couldn't really believe what Lukretia said. She thought Lukretia's current house was already enormous, how could Lukretia's mansion in Germany be that much bigger? Surely she was exaggerating. Although Lukretia seemed to truly mean what she said, Chigusa couldn't really understand how wealthy Lukretia really was.

She shuddered when Lukretia kissed her in the back of her neck. The desire she kept hidden down sparked to life again, and Chigusa shuddered. "Why do you say you had no choice?" Chigusa asked, "If you were really so wealthy, why did you come here to fight in a wrestling league? What is it you want to create?" She was truly curious and didn't really understand what Lukretia really wanted. She seemed like an enigma now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 am

Lukretia smiled at Chigusa and her words. "I came to AFW as a business woman. Honestly I had no real interest in mere wrestling. Ze real reason I keep wrestling is in hopes of finding ze stronger fighters to either pluck zem out und use zem ven I remake ze league or to make sure I am not loosing meine touch." Lukretia smiled and let her hands run down Chigusa's body until her hands rested just above the idol's breasts. "Ze powerful have no real forum to be able to express their ideas vithout ridiculous back room deals und back stabbing. Ve are ze same... ve have ze same desires to fight und to to dominate one another." She stepped away from Chigusa. "Do you understand? Tell me vile I take you to meine sitting room." She said as she led Chigusa down a hall.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 am

Chigusa nodded when she heard Lukretia's plans. She knew she was being privy to a conspiracy, and that Lukretia was trusting her to keep the secret. Right now, she didn't quite know whether Lukretia's plan was the right thing to do or completely wrong. She didn't like how a lot of the fights were scripted either, thinking that those fights had no real entertainment value. But she didn't really want to destroy and remake the system. That would make the league a brutish place, where the weak would always be hurt.

She followed silently after Lukretia, trying to prepar some kind of an answer. Right outside the room, she figured out what to say.

"I get it now," she said, "You want a league dominated by strength, a league where true fights for survival and dominance can take place." She looked down. "But that would be a cruel place Lukretia. I believe in strength, but I'm not the type to like seeing other people getting hurt. Don't say you don't, I know you do. It's the reason why you believe the weak should always get crushed by you." She shook her head. "I don't believe that you're right about this. You'll only turn us all into animals."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:00 am

Lukretia stopped when Chigusa spoke. "Ze veak who have no desire to better themselves deserve no pity. Only those who are helpless through no fault of zere own should be looked after. Don't think I don't know ze difference." Her tone was low and she opened the door after she spoke. She lead them into a large room with a fire place burning and a large couch and several chairs. She motioned for Chigusa to sit next to her on the couch. "Ve are animals. Of course not in ze same way as a beast or bird but often times our instincts are even more base. Ve are driven by zem und unless ve vork with zem ve vill be controlled by zem. Zis world is already so cruel... vat if zere vas a place zat concentrated ze laws of nature into a place vere people could see und understand it... maybe outside zey could be free to be humans, free to be people..." She looked up at Chigusa thoughtfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next