Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"¡Ayuda, no hablo japonés!"

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"¡Ayuda, no hablo japonés!" Empty "¡Ayuda, no hablo japonés!"

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:12 am

Karmina had been excited to go to the mall, as her sister was out taking care of some business, and she had the day to herself. Their apartment was right across from one of the biggest malls in Tokyo, but Isabel didn't like to shop. Karmina, on the other hand, did. She grabbed her purse, and set off across the street. She was going to have so much fun!

As she arrived in the mall, her smile faded a bit. When she was out on the town, she almost always had Isabel with her, and she read the Japanese and decided what to do. But now she was alone, and she couldn't read any of it. Her Japanese was limited to "hello," "thank you," and "sorry." The poor Argentine was standing there, looking just as confused as she felt.

"Ay, dios mío..."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

"¡Ayuda, no hablo japonés!" Empty Re: "¡Ayuda, no hablo japonés!"

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:49 am

The mall wasn't somewhere one would normally catch Nick Solem. But today, he was there. He was really there for the sales that came after the holidays. Walk in through the large and open hallways and past the storefronts, Nick couldn't help but stop. He saw someone who looked a little more than just out of place.

Walking up behind her, Nick couldn't help but tap her shoulder a few times. "Hello there. You look uh...A little lost? You alright?" He asks the woman who was just a bit shorter than he was.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 am

"Eh?! What?" Karmina said, jumping and turning around to hear English. She wasn't amazing at English, but she was a whole lot better at it than she was at Japanese. And she could understand this boy! This rather cute boy, might she add. She smiled at the helpful American, and nodded. "Sí. I wanted to shop but... eheheh, I cannot read any of signs..." she said, rubbing the back of her neck and smiling, rather ashamed in herself.

"If it is not too much, could you help me shop? If you are not busy! Nonono, I do not want to interrupt..." she said, laughing at how much of a mess she was. "Oh, I am sorry. Is new place, y I am lost... forgive me, por favor!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:00 am

Usually it was Nick rhat was was one stammering and stuttering and acting sporadic and shy. He physically backs away for just a moment until she explained herself to him. She just couldn't read Japanese, and asked for Nick's help. He didn't really have much else to do...

"Alright. I don't mind helping a pretty woman like yourself." Nick then looks at rhe directory. He has been living in Japan with his more conservative parents for a while now and was somewhat fluent. "Where is it you want to go, miss?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:53 am

"Uh..." she wondered, looking at the helpful boy and giggling as he called her pretty. "Does you know where I buy clothes?" she asked in broken English, smiling once more. "I would like new top, maybe for my sister, too." she said, hoping this guy knew what he was talking about, and wasn't just trying to take advantage of her. That had happened once, and Isabel... dealt with him. "Oh, no need for 'miss.' I am Karmina. De La Fuente. What is your name?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:43 am

Her English was a little bit off. But that was to be expected. Englush was widespread, but at the same time such a hard language to learn. She told him her name. Karmina. "Yes, yes. A clothing store. I can take you." Nick nods and starts to walk that way.

"And by the way, my name is Nick Solem."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:01 am

"Oh, thank you so much, señor!" she said, locking her fingers together and shaking her hands as a sign of gratitude. She followed him, smiling. What luck she had to find a boy who was willing to help her shop... and he was pretty cute, too!

"Nice meeting with you, Nick." she said, looking around at the many mall sights in awe. There were big malls in Buenos Aires, but this was on a whole other level! "Wow..." she said, looking at a flashy LED display outside of what she was about to learn was an adult store. "Erm, Nick, what does sign say?" she asked, pointing out the pink screen. For an adult store, it was very ambiguous.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Nick kept his hands in his black hoodie pockets. He leads Karmina through the mall and towards the clothing store. However, on the way they pass a rather...Naughty store. When she asked what it was, Nick's eyes glance over to said store. His eyes widen slightly.

"Ah...Uhm...That is an adult store." What? Its not like he was going to be rude or lie. "Its where one can get...Toys of a sexual variety and nature."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Karmina laughed, and blushed a bit. "Eheh, whoops." Why couldn't she pick up on that? It was so obvious now. Ugh, how embarrassing. Nonetheless, the pair kept walking, Karmina occasionally pointing to a sign and asking what lay within. There were no other sex shops, so that was nice, at least.

"Not to sound, uh, impaciente, but where is clothing store?" she asked, impressed by the amount of time that they had been walking. The mall was bigger than it looked, it seemed!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:41 am

"Its quite alright. You had a question, and you got an answer from it. There's no harm." Nick pauses and looks up at the ceiling. "At least, no physical harm..." As much as Japan was laced with sex shops, that was the only one that was inside the mall. Karmina, not trying to sound rude, asks where the clothing store was. Nick chuckles.

"Don't worry.It is just around the corner." And lo and behold, Nick was correct. The store she wanted to visit was there.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum