Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Antonio Delavega vs Griffin

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Antonio Delavega vs Griffin - Page 5 Empty Re: Antonio Delavega vs Griffin

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:05 am

griffin lets go of the pin with antonio..."hey I was not hoping this to end like that...stand up, don't worry this time it's fight for real I won't dodge.. just bring it on!" griffin lets antonio to stand up and fight with him square

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am

- The ref stopped the counting and moved aside Anto , the king had to wait more seconds before his eyes finally stopped twirling around and focus on his opponent. His mind barely understood the first part of griffin words , but did not miss the teasing in the latest , "yes... don't dodge" he groan standing up unsteady , then moveing toward his smaller opponent.
Anto widened his arms trying again to catch Griffing in a bearhug , forgetting his previous unsuccesfull attempt.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:19 am

griffin then never evaded or moved aside cause he wanted to really swap punches with the muscle guy... he then backs a bit and forwards to hit his abs with a strong punch coming from griffin..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 am

- anto mind was beginning to recollect the last part of the fight , and this made him even more reckleslly realizeing that the smaller opponent was teasing him like that. Before his rms could close on Griffin the sudden punch stopped him , he had already taken one in the match starting , but this time he let out a grunt "ouhhnnghhh" that made him even more stunned , "how could this runt be able to hit me so good" he thought.
"ok... you want it... you got it.." he add and try assume a fighting pose like Griffin one , then swinged a right toward his opponent head , trying copy his fighting style , just slower speed.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:32 am

instead of evading that attack he moves toward the attack hitting the side of his head still smiling"this is what I was waiting for.." griffin then holds and stood hard on his position grabbing anonio's arm and then releasing a quick but destructive uppercut to his chin..."bring it on!" he yelled

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 am

anto was surprised from the insolence and the acting of the younger opponent , but before he could make any reply attempt , his head got rocked up with the uppercut.
His legs buckled and he swing right and left , but in his confusion he swinged again a couple of punches toward Griffin , finding hard even to keep the balance with them.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am

Griffin gets hit in his abs spitting some of his blood while continuing to ram punch on the bigger antonio..."I love this" he swinged a strong hook to antonios side then grabbed him in the neck releasing intense knee strikes to his ab section...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 am

Anto gruntede as she finally reached in hitting his opponent , but the punches in retaliation began reclaiming it's toll. Despite his weak point was his jaws and had well toned and firm abs , the continue and intense punching on his body was carving into his defensive muscles. The grunts increased at each punch , forcing him to loose more breath , "f**k..." he protested and swingedweackly right and left to get fee from that pounching while beginning to bow forward.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 am

"Nah..lets just see who bleeds down first then" he demanded after kneeing his abs griffin quickly jumps with a knee again to the jaw of antonio... then hold above and jump down with a elbow strike to his head... that will surely bring him down

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 pm

- The bigger fighter just moved his arms with no result in hitting Griffin , "wha... OUHFF" this time the knee on the gut obtained a louder grunt and forced Antonio hands to cover the hurted abs instintively. With his arms down , the knee on the chin sent him straight up while his legs buckled even more so the elbowing on his head made his nose finally bleed , and his bigger frame fall onto his knees.
His head almost at Griffin height while onto his knees , hardbreathing while little trickles of blood came out one of his nostril , hid hands covering his abs , his eyes looking glassy at Griffin.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next