Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 am

"No. Besides, a real master shouldn't be a jealous person, denying his servants the right to pleasure..." Malith replied.
His foot continued it's sensual work, pressing down while grinding in a circular motion on the center of her sex.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am

Haya growled up at him, trying to kick her legs free, not happy with him talking bad about her master, but her anger soon died down from the circular grinding motions to her sex. "N..nyaaaannnn..." She moaned out while squirming around on the ground.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 pm

"There's a good kitten." Malith said in a low voice as Haya moaned. "Let's up the ante, shall we?"
He ceased his rubbing as held a hand, palm towards Haya. It glowed black for a moment as he whispered something in the language of demons. The various buckles on Haya's outfit will glow black for a moment then will start to undo themselves as Malith concentrated on stripping her through supernatural force.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 am

Haya's leg flopped to the ground when he let go of that leg, looking up at him with a deep red blush over her dark skinned face. She then suddenly noticed the buckles of her outfit suddenly snapping off her, looking in completely shock as this phenomenon occured on her. "Wh.. what was that??"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:38 am

"Magic, of a sort. It allows me do some minor things....although it does require some focus for me to use." Malith replied. "You could've stopped me...had you really wanted to."
With that, his gave a wave of his hand trying to get Haya's clothes to slide fully off of the catgirl.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 am

"S..stopped you? How?" She asked, then gasped as the outfit suddenly slipped off her body and she covered herself with her arms and legs. "Nyaaannn!" She whined in protest.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:05 am

"A swipe from your claws, a kick, anything could've stopped me." Malith replied.
Then he smiled. "You're going to have problems defending yourself if you keep trying to cover that body of yours."
With that he leaped into the air, looking to come down with a fist drop on the prone catgirl's stomach,

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 am

Haya watched as he leapt up into the air, and tried to roll away to avoid him, and would try to counter with a sweep kick, and try to knock him onto his back. If successful, she would try to pounce on top of him and dig her claws into his wrists to pin him down.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:29 am

Malith grunted as he was swept neatly to the ground. The speedy Haya had quickly put him on his back, and now he was pinned under 100 pounds of catgirl. Normally he might've simply shoved her away, but her claws had dub in well.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:51 am

Haya was panting a little, her cheeks still red as she looked down at the incubus, and slowly leaned down to lick at his cheek, being a little aroused at the way he just stripped off her clothes without even touching her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next