Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany vs Karina

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany vs Karina - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittany vs Karina

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Brittany let out a grunt of exertion as she slammed Karina into the mat. Your girlfriend is a weak loser. Your not the only one who has beaten her." Brittany would say as she started to get her feet as well. Brittany would rub her waist a little before starting to move towards Karina again. "By then end of this match you are going to be a loser just like her."

As Brittany approached Karina Brittany would keep her eyes locked onto her opponent. Once Brittany was close enough Brittany would strike out with her fist aiming a punch right at Karina's pretty face. "Let's see just how long you can last?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:33 pm

" Mmmh, I have seen the matches.. That's why I will enjoy sinking my teeth in you once I have beaten you down. " She mused as she rose up, watching Brittany approach her, her body tensing up as she had mostly straightened up only to be greeted with a fist right in her face, causing her to take a few steps back and shake her head, though soon enough she came charging in, deciding to try and use the still short distance between them to her advantage to go for one of her signature moves.

With that, she would lower herself, trying to ram herself right into Brittany's abs to go for a spear, wanting to bring the woman down to the ground in a hard and breathless way that could bring momentum to the rather excited Karina, who wanted nothing more than to make Brittany her bitch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:40 pm

Brittany was expecting her punch to put Karina on the defensive but Karina had other ideas. Before Brittany could react Karina was already running towards her. Brittany tried her best to brace for the impact but it didn't matter as Karina speared Brittany to the mat. Brittany's body folded around Karina as some spit flew out of Brittany's mouth.

Brittany's body flopped back down to the mat as Brittany lay beneath Karina after that powerful spear. Brittany would let out a groan of pain as she quickly tried to recover from the blow. Brittany would try to sit up before Karina could mount her but the pain in her stomach was slowing Brittany down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Karina was quickly to get onto her knees, finding her ' prey ' on her back was the one thing Karina was banking on, a clear hit that did not carry enough momentum to really punish Brittany's abs though it was enough when it came packed with Karina's strength, being quick to crawl on top of Brittany, not allowing her to even roll away as she would lay herself on top of her opponent, having a new plan to attack and humiliate the woman in. Pain was still on the table but to make Brittany feel inferior to her was top priority for the grinning Astarte.

She would push down on Brittany's arms, sliding her arms up along them to try and grasp the woman's wrists to pin them above her head, at the same time she'll try to get her legs in between the woman's to try and hook onto them and then spread them as wide as they could, wanting to go for another favorite move of hers, the grapevine pin!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:08 am

Brittany glared up at Karina as Brittany tried to recover from the spear. However, before Brittany could get out from under Karina, Karina trapped her arms and snaked her legs around Brittany's. Brittany would try to get Karina off of her but Karina had Brittany trapped in a humiliating position. "Get off of me!" Brittany would growl out as she tried to free her arms from Karina's grip.

Brittany was pissed at herself for getting trapped by Karina but Brittany wasn't going to let Karina just have her way. From her prone position Brittany would try to snap her head forward to headbutt Karina in the face. "I said get OFF OF ME!" Brittany would yell out as she snapped her head forward.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:19 am

Karina shook her head once she had Brittany completely caught, snickering as she heard her. " Yeah, sure.. " She would respond before trying to spread those legs even wider, squeezing those wrists rather painfully within her hands. That was not all she planned down. She made sure her breasts would press down and grind into her opponent's pair, trying to outright flatten and control them with her own chest. While the entire hold itself was pretty much worth the patience, the fact that she had Brittany complaining underneath her was something far more worth while.

Still, she couldn't quite enjoy it thoroughly as Brittany came in to slam her head right into her face, causing Karina to grunt, loosening the hold quite a bit as it left Karina stunned for a few seconds, shaking her head as she found herself still needing to avoid headbutting when she forces people in this hold, gritting her teeth as she quickly tried to lock Brittany up tight again and press her forehead against the woman's in an attempt to completely control her before she could do anything.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Brittany had a smirk on her face as she headbutted Karina. "How did you like that?" Brittany would yell out before trying to free her hands from Karina's grasp. However, Karina still had a firm grip on Brittany's wrists and Brittany found herself still trapped by Karina. Brittany hated this, she hated being trapped beneath Karina. Brittany should have been the one on top crushing Karina's breasts and spreading her legs. Brittany glared into Karina's eyes as Karina pressed their foreheads together.

Brittany couldn't believe she was being humiliated like this. Brittany would squirm beneath Karina as she tried to free herself but Karina had Brittany firmly trapped. Brittany would do the only thing she could. Brittany would spit on Karina's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:39 pm

She definitely thought about beating Brittany up when she spat on her face, though she knew she had the completely top position on the woman, only having to spread those legs beyond their comfortable zone, to put strain on Brittany's inner thighs while she would put a tremendous amount of pressure on Brittany's wrists, squeezing them mercilessly to try and sap that strength out as well. " That wasn't very nice, Brittany. " She would whisper out sternly, her eyes not leaving her opponent as she tried to flatten Brittany's tits and even crush her abs in a full frontal body grind.

" I will crush you hard tonight. " She would keep that hold for a little longer before she would release those legs, aiming to straddle Brittany's chest to try and pin those arms under her knees, going for a schoolgirl pin to get a good position on the woman to punish her further in.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Brittany was in a lot of pain as Karina spread her legs and crushed her wrists. "Oh don't worry. I will show you just how nice i can be once i get your fatass off of me." Brittany would say as she wanted nothing more than to throw Karina off of her and punch her in the face. Luckily for Brittany, Karina would let go of the grapevine and move to mount Brittany's chest.

Brittany's legs would close as Brittany tried to get the pain in her legs to go away. Brittany would try to move her arms but she quickly found her arms trapped by Karina's legs. "Get the fuck off of me!" Brittany would yell out as Brittany's anger was getting out of control.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:02 am

" You'll be worshiping that ' fat ass ' before long. " She teased, bringing her arm up to wipe the spit off her face with the sleeve, then turned her attention back to Brittany, massaging the size of her neck as her eyes narrowed at the sight of the woman underneath her, having something in mind. " Now I recall you punching my girlfriend in the face over and over.. " She mumbled darkly, that predatory glint returning in her eyes as soon enough her hands clenched into tight fists, knowing exactly what to break Brittany with.

" I'll try not to break yours! " With a sadistic grin appearing on her face, she will try to barrage Brittany's face with left and right punches, hands tightly clenched to try and mimic a wrecking ball plowing through walls, which so happened to be her opponent, spreading out her knees to both try and keep those arms pinned and to stabilize herself should Brittany struggle hard!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down