Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A smothering debut

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A smothering debut Empty A smothering debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Yugito Shirone vs Selena Teta
Smothering match

As Yugito was fasting her gloves as a crew member just knocked on the door of the locker room as she knew it was almost time to make her debut as she wore a schoolgirl uniform which was consisting of a red mini skirt and white blouse as she wore black stockings and shoes as she opened the door and began to walk towards the backstage area. While she was walking she started to think about her opponent as besides knowing that she be facing an debuting wrestler their was not a whole lot of info about this Selena Teta.

After pacing back and forth for a while it was finally time to make her way to the ring as Yugito would hear that her entrance music was about to play. So waiting until the AFW crowd could hear "Payapaya Kitten by Hatsune Miku & Meiko'' coming out of the speakers before she steps onto the ramp as she waved at the AFW crowd. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Tashirojima , Japan weighing in at around 99ibs ,It Yugito Shirone'' just as she was making her way down the ramp and up the steel steps as she would step between the ropes and walk across the ring and turn around to see what this Selena would look like.

Yugito:

Back to top Go down

A smothering debut Empty Re: A smothering debut

Post by Un3xpected Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Selena was still sitting i her backstage room nervously because it was her first match in AFW and her first wrestling match in front of thousand of people. She would look into the mirror and tell to herself: "You can do this Selena! You have beaten so many girls before so you will beat her too!"

After she heard that her opponent did her entrance and was in the ring she would prepare herself breath again and stand infront of the door while the ring announcer would say into the microphone: "And here comes the new wrestler
SELLLLEEENAAAA TEEETAAA!"

Spoiler:
Her music "Solo Dance" was playing and Selena walked out to the stage waving to the crowd, giving some hand kisses and would look into her opponents eyes while walking to the other side of the ring. She jumped up on the stage and welcomed her opponent to have a good match!: "Hey enemy! Nice to meet you. Hopefully we will have a great match! Good luck!".

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Yugito would not have to wait long for Selena to appear as she was a bit annoyed at facing another big breasted woman as she did not need the reminder that she was not just small in the height department. Even so the incoming wrestler did look nice and after making her way to the ring would look right in the cat loving girl's eyes as both girls would stare at each other for a second.

Selena would be quick to enter the ring and while Yugito did thought the girl introduction was a bit strange but just smiled and took a step forward. ''Just call me Yugito miss Teta and i doubt we would put on anything but an amazing match for your debut''relied the Japanese girl as she when for a handshake and extended her hand for the German girl to grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:23 pm

"Oh just say Selena! And nice to meet you Yugito!" Selena would than soread her hands to her opponent and gave her a handshake."Good luck, again" Selena would say to her opponent in a quite nervous way now. She hoped that her opponent will let her some chances since it was her first professional match!

"Ding Ding Ding!" The bell rang and the match started. Selena knew that a fast tackle would not be good and waited in a quite defensive position. "Now show me what you've got baby!" Selena taunted her opponent and stretched her arms going for a dtrenght battle, she hoped.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:01 am

Yugito wold feel a bit less nervous after the other wrestler took her hand for the handshake and wished her good luck before both broke apart and took a step back. ''Well i wish the same to you Selena''replied Yugito just before the bell would be rang as she would keep her distance while her hands were raised into the air.

In the first minute of the match both wrestlers would play it save until Selena tried to taunt the cat loving girl into making the first move as it appeared her opponent wanted to go for a test of strength. Knowing it was unlikely she would win in that kind of contest Yugito would just smile and reply ''now why do i have to be the one to show everyone what i got when you are the newbie Selena''' while keeping her distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 am

Selena was quite irritable as she got challanged to do the first move. She would just rage and run towards her opponent trying to tackle her down.
"Alright, little bitch! HERE I COME!" she would shout out as starting her trunning tackle hopefully getting her opponent and smash her to the ground.

Since she saw her opponent was quite small and "weak" she hoped that it will work. But unfortunatly her opponent was small and fast and could probably just dodge her tackle and surprise her by some dirty backstab move.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Yugito would try not to smirk when Selena rushed forward as it seems her opponent was quick to losing control of her emotions if the way she shouted earlier was any sign. With a simple sidestep the white haired girl would avoided the German that was rushing forward and as she got behind her opponent would wait for a second before rushing right behind her.

Hoping that Selena would keep running towards the ropes Yugito would follow and leap in the air just before her opponent would touch them and try to knock the other girl out of the ring with a dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:14 pm

As Selena was rushing towards her opponent she would not look up at her . She hoped to tackle her down but unfortunatly it was to easy for her opponent to avoid it. As soon as she reached the ropes she would bounce with them and trying to get speed back and turn around for another tackle.

Going for the 2nd tackle was quite unsuccessful because her opponent was already watching her and preparing to knock off Selena. Since she couls not stop herself from movkng she woukd get a scared face and tried to take as less damage as possible. But as her opponent came into her with a dropkick she would fall down on her back in pain. She would lay there and hold her body to somehow make the pain get less." You bitch that was not fair!" She would let out of her mouth while laying in the ring.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:01 am

Yugito would be excited as so far she was controlling the match as she was able to knock Selena out of the ring and just hope that the German did not hurt herself to much as she landed on the outside. That feeling was quickly gone when she heard Selena say that she was a bitch as the white haired girl got closer to the ropes and just glared at her opponent while she lay their on the outside.

''Sorry but what was unfair about what i just did Selena as i was just too fast for you to react slowpoke''came the quick reply from the cat loving girl as she tried to leap over the top ropes and land on top of her opponent with a crossbody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 pm

"It was unfair!" Selena would say as she saw her opponent on the top ropes climbing on them. As soon as she saw her preparing to jump down on her, dhe would try toll avoid the crossbod and roll to the side.

If Selena woukd be able to toll away and let her opponent fall down to the ground she would quickly stand up and go for a camel clutch on Yugito outside of the ting.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next