Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fat Bottomed Girls

2 posters

Go down

Fat Bottomed Girls Empty Fat Bottomed Girls

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:35 pm

It had been a relatively long episode of Tension tonight, and the crowd was feeling the effects. You wouldn’t think that sitting on your butt and cheering for three hours could be a physically exhausting thing, but it amazingly could be, and no one in attendance would doubt that. There’d been plenty of good matches tonight, and that was part of the problem. The excitement had just worn them away to the bone, and now that it was over, many of them were ready to leave, perhaps snatch some merchandise along the way, go home, and get some solid sleep.

But that wasn’t to be. Not just yet. There was still some Tension left.

Without warning, the loudspeaker blared with familiar music, and the owner came bounding out from behind the curtains only a moment later - sure enough, Kozue Kaburagi made her presence known, walking down to the ring with a microphone in one hand, waving as she passed. The people were, of course, happy to see her, but there was a lot of confusion among them. She wasn’t scheduled for a match, and she wasn’t dressed for one, either, wearing a black t-shirt with the Mario Brothers on her chest, along with her typical short shorts.

Granted, not being dressed to fight hadn’t stopped her from getting into one in the past, but even so, it was strange. She didn’t have anything big going on that would need her to come out. No major rivalries, no feuds. Kozue had their attention, but they didn’t know what she would do with it.

Luckily, she’d never been the type to beat around the bush. She promptly slipped into the ring, made her way to the center of the ring ,and started talking.

”Hey, hey, hey! Don’t go just yet, people.” She swept her arm about the ring, gesturing to them all. ”I won’t take too long to say what I’ve got to say, so just bear with me, all right?” She held up a finger and wagged it at the audience, who seemed to be holding position for now.

”Okay, so, I was hanging in the back, checking around the website, getting ready to do some contract stuff. The boring part of wrestling we don’t like to talk about, you know. But while I was doing that, I came across this.” She snapped at the screen. ”Put it up, Jerry.”

The big screen brought up an image of a poll from www.animefemalewrestling.com, showing a poll from the front page: Who has the best ass in Tension?

Mariko Ishii: 29%

Kozue Kaburagi: 27%

Devine: 10%

Soledad Vega: 16%

Ryo Kamiya: 3%

Kelli Deviantti: 18%
Sporadic laughs broke out through the audience as the saw the picture, and they only increased when they saw the smile on Kozue’s face. Clearly not serious. Just a little teasing fun. She couldn’t resist, frankly.

”Now, what is this? It is a well-established fact that I’ve got the best backside in the AFW, hands down, and then you guys go and pull this?” Kozue waved it off and spun about on her heel, making sure the audience got a good view of the body part in question. She’d never been shy about showing it off before, no sense in starting now.. ”I call bullshit, want a redo. Don’t get me wrong - I’ve seen Mariko’s ass. Not as close as some guys on the roster have, but I’ve seen it. It’s great. But does it come close to mine? Nope. She knows it, you know it, I know it. What do you say, people? Huh?”

Chants started to break out through the crowd, some championing Kozue, others rooting for Mariko. It was a surreal change from the usual Tension stuff, no doubts there, and she was loving it. There was probably only one thing she could think of to make the scene even more perfect…

Back to top Go down

Fat Bottomed Girls Empty Re: Fat Bottomed Girls

Post by LARIATO Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 am

The chants filling the Tension arena lasted all of about five seconds before they were interrupted by another familiar theme. The chants then turned into a chorus of loud cheers as none other than the winner of this, uh….highly prestigious honor, Mariko Ishii strode out through the curtain! The violet haired vixen had a pair of black flats on, along with a gold low cut top and black yoga pants that ever so nicely hugged and accentuated her wonderful curves.

About a quarter of the way down the aisle, Mariko turned and looked up at the graphic on the screen with a cocked eyebrow and a small grin, tapping a finger on her chin while resting the other knowingly against her hip. She turned back around and walked down to the ring, of course making sure to give her hips a nice little sway to them with each step she took. Mariko climbed up onto the apron and stepped one leg through the ropes, only to pause once she was bent over and had her now prize winning rump in perfect position for everyone to get a good look. Going one small but significant step beyond the attention she’d normally bother giving the crowd, Mariko gave her rear a small shake, sparking another burst of cheers from the crowd, before moving on into the ring completely while her music faded out.

A microphone was handed to her, but Mariko didn’t speak immediately, choosing instead to listen to the chants of, “Ma-ri-ko! Ma-ri-ko!” ringing out through the arena. The Japanese beauty glanced around at the crowd, then finally raised the mic to her lips and spoke.

“Frankly, I’m not sure if I want to slap you perverts or just thank you for the compliment,” she said, drawing a brief round of laughter from the audience. Then she turned her attention to Kozue, still grinning as she looked into those beautiful hazel eyes. “I always figured we would meet in the ring sooner or later, though I can’t say this is quite how I imagined it happening. Not that I’m complaining. It seems you and I have a little something that needs to be sorted out~” No one knew quite where Mariko was going with this, but she clearly had something up her sleeve. And judging from the audibly curious reactions of the fans, they were looking forward to hearing just what it was. Fortunately for them they wouldn’t have to wait long to find out. Mariko wasn’t one to ramble. She liked to get straight to the point. But first, she took a teasingly slow walk around Kozue, letting her eyes roam up and down her perfect body. She lingered an extra few seconds on that rear she’d been so proudly showing off, and licked her lips before coming around to face the girl again.

“I’m not sure what you’re making such a fuss about. I think you’ve earned your silver medal quite convincingly~” she teased. “But if you really think yours compares to mine, well, there’s only one way to find out for sure. Showdown’s in a few weeks, and I could use a date. I believe you could too. So here’s what I propose…” Mariko said, then pointed a hand toward a promotional sign for the upcoming Showdown pay-per-view.

“You and me, one-on-one at Showdown…. In a smother match~”

That got the crowd cheering again. Mariko’s expression and tone were every bit as playful as Kozue’s had been. The entire vibe of this situation was considerably more...playful, than things often were around here. No pressure around trying to win any titles, no bloodlust or vengeance between mortal enemies. Mariko had always wanted a match with Kozue. Anyone who still remembered her interview almost two years ago on Breaking the Tension would know that. Strangely enough, this silly little fan poll had provided a perfect excuse for it. As long as Kozue accepted, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:08 am

Maybe Kozue had planned this out a little more than she’d let on. Maybe she’d checked to make sure that Mariko was in the building when she had this little impromptu promo. Maybe she’d been hoping that the sultry superstar would show up to vouch for her own prized posterior. Maybe.

Regardless, she was certainly happen when she heard P!nk start to play, full confirmation that her hypothetical bait had worked. Sure enough, none other than Mariko Ishii came out and made her way down the ramp, coming down in the way that only she really could.

It was far from the first time Kozue had seen her - in fact, she’d almost say she was a fan, though there was no way she’d admit that out loud. It wasn’t just for the woman’s amazing body - though, no doubt, her body was insanely hot. Kozue’s always admired the way she carried herself, the way she always seemed to be in control and calm and in charge, regardless of what she was put up against. She was always talking about taking her throne, and sure, a lot of that was just taunting...but it sort of fit, too. Mariko carried herself like a queen, and she had the skills and poise to back it up.

It wasn’t Kozue’s style, not something she’d ever even try to duplicate...but it was cool. And to be in the ring with her, observing it firsthand, that was cooler. Especially with the way the seductress was looking her over, examining her from all angles.

Not wanting to give too much away, Kozue struck a few poses as Mariko inspected her - arms up, hips cocked, lips pouty, mocking attempts at fashion poses. More playing around, though the gaze was serious enough. She seemed to like what she saw enough, at any rate.

Kozue wasn’t sure where they’d go from there, and when Mariko spoke and laid down her offer, she was just as surprised as the crowd. She’d figured they would have a match at some point, but this...this was a big opportunity.  

”So, let me get this straight.” She rubbed her chin, curious, and began as the audience simmered. ”You and me. First match we’ve ever had.  Wrestling, fighting, and trying to smother each other into unconsciousness...at the biggest/only Tension event of the year?” Kozue’s tongue whipped across her lips, wetting them as she pondered and thought and pondered again for a few moments. ”Well, shit. Guess there’s only one thing I can say that, then.” She reeled back, took a deep breath, waited for the audience to reach the edges of their seats.

”No.”

And, just like that, Kozue got the biggest negative reaction of the month. Possibly the whole year.

”Waitwaitwaitwait!” Kozue held up her hand and tried to contain her snickers. ”I’m nixing that offer...and throwing a better one out there. See, it’s not every day a girl gets the chance to sit on Mariko Ishii’s face. That’s a rare, super-rare opportunity, and I want to get the most bang for my buck. So, here’s what I say. Instead of just a regular smother match, we make it best two out of three.”

And, just like that, Kozue got the biggest positive reaction of the month. Possibly the whole year.

”That way, I get to really burn the memory into my mind, make it something to remember, and nobody can say it’s a fluke when I lay you down to sleep twice in a row.” Kozue’s grin returned, every bit as sly and devious as Mariko’s own, as she stepped forward and made her way into her future opponent’s personal space. She leaned in just enough for their foreheads to touch, staring deep into Mariko’s eyes. Just a little show of intimidation. Kozue was all for making this a fun thing, but when the bell rang, she’d go at hard, like any match. Best make that clear, now.

”How’s that sound?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Mariko rested a hand on her hip, smiled and nodded along while Kozue summed up her offer, clearly interested in the idea. Not that Mariko would expect any different. The challenge may have come as a surprise to most, but judging from the reactions of virtually everyone, it was quite a pleasant surprise.

But evidently Kozue was full of surprises herself.

Mariko’s eyebrows raised in a moment of disbelief when her challenge was turned down. She wasn’t anywhere remotely near as outraged as the booing audience members, but that had certainly been the opposite of the response she expected. But fortunately, there was a good reason behind it all. And quickly life was restored to the crowd once the counter offer was made.

Mariko’s grin was back once again, mirrored by the one now etched onto Kozue’s lovely features. She didn’t flinch or back away when her soon-to-be opponent stepped right up and got in her face. Their foreheads touched, and Mariko stared right back into Kozue’s eyes. As fun as she knew the match was going to be, she was glad to see they were both determined to go in and win it. Keeping their gazes locked, Mariko raised her own mic back up to her lips.

“Guess there’s only one thing I can say to that, then~” she teased. The crowd, just heard the exact same words only moments ago only to hear a ‘no’ immediately after, immediately started screaming at Mariko to take the challenge. She didn’t really need any time to think about it, but she did let the moment hang in suspense for a few seconds before…

“I accept.”

Once again the crowd burst into a roar of approval, though it soon subsided so they could hear Mariko as she started to speak again.

“I’m going to enjoy feeling you squirm under me,” she said with a giggle, before bringing her free hand away from her own hip to pinch Kozue right on that beautiful, second place ass of hers. “See you at Showdown~”

And with that final word she dropped her mic and turned around, exited the ring, and sauntered right back up the aisle. Just as she had when she arrived, Mariko gave her hips a nice little extra shake with each step, giving the crowd - and more importantly, Kozue, one last, nice look at the number one ass in Tension before it disappeared backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down