Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Bedroom Match! Laura "Mama Heel" and Alexus Melonde "Kitty Mama" vs Honoka the Gentle Submissionist!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Handicap Bedroom Match! Laura "Mama Heel" and Alexus Melonde "Kitty Mama" vs Honoka the Gentle Submissionist! - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap Bedroom Match! Laura "Mama Heel" and Alexus Melonde "Kitty Mama" vs Honoka the Gentle Submissionist!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 pm

Honoka continued to sob and lick Kitty's pussy when she brushed her hair, eventually roughly yanking it, causing her to whimper. "I-I-I'm sowwy Mama! I-I'm sowwy!" Honoka cried as she started to lick Kitty's pussy harder until Mama suddenly shoved her head deeper into Kitty's pussy, her nose pressed up against Kitty's flesh and her tongue deeper into Kitty's pussy now, completely dominated as she weakly flailed her arms.

Honoka's eye lids were drooping half way down as she was smothered once again, and was being soothed by Mama's rubbing of her belly and groping of her breasts. She would whimper when she felt Mama twisting her nipples, making her knees shake as she drooled and licked Kitty's pussy. "M-M-Mama," Honoka cried into Kitty's pussy as her head was turning redder and redder.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Handicap Bedroom Match! Laura "Mama Heel" and Alexus Melonde "Kitty Mama" vs Honoka the Gentle Submissionist! - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap Bedroom Match! Laura "Mama Heel" and Alexus Melonde "Kitty Mama" vs Honoka the Gentle Submissionist!

Post by shanecawf Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 am

"That's a good baby" mama kitty would moan right before she climaxed legs flexing as hard as they could around poor Honoka's neck hoping to cause honoka to drool and cry more into her pussy.

Once mama kitty came, she would release the scissors. mama heel would grab honoka by the hair and turn her around so she was facing her now. Mama heel would than kiss Hanoka before telling kitty to clamp the scissors back on as hard as she can. Mama would slowly spread her cheeks and sit down on Honoka's face making sure she had Honoka's nose right in front of her asshole. Honoka would giggle and let out a loud 10 second fart. "I've had this on my mind since you did it kitty" mama would admit as she released another one, this one being 15 seconds long.

Mama kitty would feel the warm gas from her partner hit her thighs. "Ohhhh. That's so hot. She is going to smell that one for days!" Kitty would moan shivering with pleasure just thinking about what they've done so far and all the things that they still can do. She would grab Honoka's hair and yank it just to make sure that she would stay awake to inhale mama heel's gas.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Honoka was forced to continue to lick and be smothered in Kitty's pussy until her finally came all over her face. Honoka was about to pass out again before Kitty released the scissor hold and Mama pulled her out, before turning her around and resting the back of her head on Kitty's pussy. Honoka's face was beet red, completely wet with cum and sweat, some her own, some from her Mamas' asses. Her tongue was hanging out and she was cross-eyed, drool rolling down her chin and onto her breasts.

Right after finally getting a chance to breath fresh air, her Mamas would drag her back into hell. Kitty clamped her powerful thighs around her head again, crushing her head and neck. And to make matters worse, Mama sat on Kitty's lap once again only to release a long, foul smelling fart.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" Honoka cried as she weakly kicked her legs, and pawed at Mama's thighs, her eyes tearing up and unable to pass out from the horrible smell.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

The mama's would giggle at poor hanokas pain. Mama kitty would reach around a gently squeeze mama heel's stomach to make her release more gas. Mama kitty would be grinning the whole time, her thighs becoming nice and warm from the heat leaving Mama heel's ass and her pussy getting a new feeling of pleasure with Honoka's hair whipping against it as she tried to escape.

Mama heel would grab Honoka's hair and yank it upwards to force her as deep as she can possibly go. "Open wide!" She would chime as she let out the worst fart yet being incredibly loud and 25 seconds long.  She would grab Honoka's feet and lift them off the ground so she couldn't kick any more. "no. stop that right now baby. no need to throw a temper tantrum." Mama kitty would tighten her scissors to emphasize Mama Heel's order.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Honoka would scream louder when Mama grabbed her hair and yanked and suddenly felt her legs held up. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" Honoka cried as she felt Mama pulling her deeper into her ass so her nose rested directly on her asshole. Honoka screamed even more and squirmed before she felt Kitty's thighs squeezing even harder and stronger than before.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMPH!" Honoka screamed as her face turned into a dark shade of red now, her eyes completely teared up and rolled back, "MMMMmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmph~" Finally, Honoka's body stopped moving, only twitching every so often as she passed out once again in her Mamas' embrace.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Mama heel would continue to fart on poor Honoka as Kitty continued to squeeze her thunder thighs for a good five minuets after they felt Honoka go limp just to make sure that their baby wasn't playing dead.

Mama heel would eventually get up off of Hokoka's face and go over to the bathroom to grab a few paper towels wiping the sweat and saliva from her in between her butt cheeks. She would than look at Honoka twitching yet still resting. mouth gaping in between Kitty's magnificent thighs.

Mama heel would get an evil idea and crumple up the paper towels  forcing them into Honoka's open mouth and down her throat. Mama heel would than force Honoka's mouth shut and kiss Honoka on the lips forcefully almost in a smothering kiss trying to wake poor Honoka up. Mama kitty would release the scissors and slide off the couch letting Mama and Honoka lean more against the couch. Kitty would realize the mess on the couch from her sweat and cum and shake her head. kitty would than go behind mama's back and get onto her knees where she would start to play with Honoka's lower body. She would gently tear a hole in Honoka's panties and shove a finger into Honoka's asshole while she also started to rub Honoka's pussy with her free hand.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3