Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth) Empty A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth)

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 pm

John was finally getting back into the swing of things here in Tension, the master of creation hadn't hit the gym in some time. He'd still worked out of course, but Ryan had made sure it was done in a private location. With what his boss had planned for this year he wanted to keep the cards close to the chest as possible, John had to admit since Mr Knight came back from the forest he'd been....different. Like their was a more daring side to him, John liked it though. After all his boss was back and with a swing in his step.

Now though John had gotten some time off, with no paintings in the works and upcoming matches bound to be soon John decided to hit the Tension gym. He was dressed in his ring attire, the black leather jeans and shirt with two belts across it. Draped over the master of creation's shoulders was his signature and custom made leather blue trenchcoat, the young man looking as stylish as ever. Many in Tension could often identify John from his coat and the single strands of hair that he dyed red, it was iconic of him.

Spoiler:

Truth be told John was hoping to run into some people here, it was the middle of the day on a weekend after all. Tension had after all an array of eccentric and unique individuals, Mr Carnaby knew this firsthand with how vibrant his own teammates were both in the ring and out. Stepping out the male changing rooms John peered across the place, seemed quiet. But John knew better. He inwardly wondered what Eske Mal was doing, the writer had gone silent on him. Which wasn't anything new mind you, but it'd made him concerned. Perhaps this was why he was here, so that John could take his mind off his worry.

"Well time to see if I can't get myself into anything interesting today." John muttered to himself, interesting was a very broad term.......

Back to top Go down

A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth) Empty Re: A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm

For certainly not the first time that day, Aisha stretched her arms and gave a yawn that even a lion would have struggled to match. The girl was far from a morning person and preferred to spend her days watching cartoons and eating sweets, but her sisters constantly kept tabs on her even when she was in a different country to make sure she was sticking to her usual workout routine. And so the girl had stumbled out of bed, spent much longer than necessary getting ready and made her way down to the Tension Gym. This was actually her first time here since arriving, and for the moment she was the only one present. Or so she thought, as she stepped out of the changing rooms in her traditional gear.

Spoiler:

True, she wasn't in an official match today. But she felt she performed best, even when training, when she was dressed in her usual ring gear. The smooth silk complimented her graceful and flexible movements wonderfully, and she felt she was simply adorable in it! Humming the tune of her theme song to the ring, Aisha sprang up the side of the ring like a lithe cat and stepped through the ropes, keeping her attention on a mirror facing the practise arena as she began to twirl in place, her leg stretched out and her arms sweeping. Her hair flowed around her as she began to lose herself in a sensation of dance, smiling cheerfully to herself. “Hm, I just wish someone was here to notice me~” She thought to herself.

So caught up was she in her movements, that she didn't hear the door to the male changing rooms open. Nor the mutter of the newcomer's voice, as she swayed her hips entrancingly and arced her back impressively.

Back to top Go down

A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth) Empty Re: A creator from the west meets a lotus from the east. (For Gator_Tooth)

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 pm

John was wondering what today may bring, Tension was certainly known for its array of interesting members. Like Eske Mal the writer and puzzle onto herself, John admitted he still wasn't sure what to make of her. Then there was Ami the model, who showed a side to the young man none in the public would ever know. Then there was his boss Ryan, not just a boss but a best friend too. The master of creation just hoped no power rangers were going to ambush him like last week, and the month before hand too. As John walked out into the gym he heard sounds coming from a ring not too far from him, curious that it may be someone looking to spar John moseyed on down.

Mr Carnaby was quietly in awe at what he was witnessing, standing some distance away in a ring was a young woman with exotic looks. Long and flowing blonde hair that was a rarity in Japan, an ensemble that revealed just enough skin to display confidence in one's looks. Attire of a dancer, but not Western but rather Eastern.

John had heard tales of performers such as this woman, as an artist John was naturally drawn to her movements. The ways she swayed, her rotations and poise. John couldn't help but admire it all, he had to introduce himself. Learn about who this person was and know them, his curiosity drove him.

The master of creation would take a deep breath and walk towards the mirror Aisha was dancing, standing near it the young man would wave at Aisha politely and state "Hey there Ms. Sorry to interrupt you but I just could not help but admire your grace." John stood looking every bit the tall, dark and handsome gentleman as he did so.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Aisha kept on indulging herself as she swayed and stretched in the middle of the ring with remarkable grace. She tilted her head back as she extended one of her legs into the air, which is when she spotted a peculiar sight in her vision. Something draped in blue that didn't seem like it'd been there when she first arrived in the gym. She blinked, realising it was a person. "Oh! Hm~"

The girl lifted her torso and head back up as her leg came down, turning around to see him properly. Definitely a guy, in a stylish trenchcoat that gave a peek at his toned chest, with breathtaking hair and a handsome face to match...

Aisha felt her heart thump as she stared, before a mischievous smile came on her face. At the man's gentle wave and greeting, the dancer walked across the canvas and jumped to the top rope, springing off them to land in a crouch directly before him. Butterflies were currently flapping in her stomach as she slowly rose off the ground, her fingers interlocking behind her back as she leaned forward to the handsome gentleman and smiled sweetly at him.

"Aw, it's okay~" Aisha reassured him. "I was just thinking that I was bored without someone to watch." Up close, he was the sort of dashing heart throb she'd seen in her many female oriented cartoons. Not only was he good-looking, but he seemed polite and courteous as he complimented her dancing style. "Hee hee, you really think I look graceful?" The girl twirled on the spot lightly, giving the stranger an up close view of her outfit and form.

"It makes me feel happy hearing that, sir. I love to entertain people with my dancing~ So thank you!" She flashed an adorable grin at him, as her curiosity to know more about him began to emerge.
"Hee, you're very nice, Mr...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

John knew this woman was a curious sort, an exotic outfit and the grace to come with it. A rarity indeed, John had taken some dance lessons himself to explore various forms of art. He was never without passion after all even if he could be a victim of bizzare events at the hands of others. John simply felt drawn towards this woman based off her actions and how she dressed....John almost didn't want to disrupt the woman's movements with how natural it seemed to her. Aisha of course noticed the master of creation, many in Kyoto could ID John from that coat of his casting. John remained where he was with a smile that exuded confidence, but Mr Carnaby tilted his head in response to Aisha's cheeky smirk in question of her intentions behind it....

The dancer continued to awe the artist with a display of acrobatics going on with her departure from the ring, inwardly John was prepared to catch her if it was botched. But another inward thought told him she would be fine, Mr Carnaby gave a little whistle of admiration. He twirled a strand of hair as Aisha approached before placing a hand under his chin.

"Why yes Ms. As an artist I like to believe I have eyes for detail and passion behind work. You know your steps, I can tell..." John said in a chirpy tone of voice, admiring her attire and the work gone into it. Already any doubts John had about this day being dull was now away. Before him was a intriguing person with a look seldom seen before to him save for tales relayed to him.....

Mr Carnaby believed her statement of a dancer by trade, his way with words earning an action of endearment from her. She asked the name of the young man. The master of creation would politely state "John Carnaby from the UK. At your service Ms......" as proof of his manners John would offer his hand to Aisha and if she accepted the master of creation would kiss her hand in respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27 pm

“An artist? Oh wow!!” Aisha leaned forward with her hands balled in fists on her chest, a sign of her genuine interest. He definitely seemed the cultured type from his appearance alone, and the fact that he could actually appreciate her dancing was a big plus for her. The girl cheered inwardly, pleased that she had met a gentleman with such manners and sophistication. “So do you draw and paint? Please, you have to show me something you've done! I bet your work is amazing!”

He introduced him as if they were at a ball, declaring his name and his service. Aisha felt butterflies kick up in her stomach. She'd never heard of John before their meeting today, but he was apparently from the United Kingdom? They were renowned for their sophisticated and gentlemanly ways! No wonder he was so elegant and suave! The girl eagerly gave her hand out to rest in John's own, and Aisha turned bright red as his soft lips gently brushed against her skin. In her mind, the girl was squeeing in delight at her luck this morning! He was like a handsome knight and her the beautiful princess! The perfect couple in this tale!

“Hee...” She managed to steady herself with a breath as she smiled. “I'm Aisha Karimi, Mr Carnaby.” Her voice was a bit more mature than usual, as she attempted to show him that she was more than a child as her sisters' liked to treat her. “I hail from Saudi Arabia, where I learned to dance in the desert heat. It's a pleasure to meet you~” The girl bent her knees down as if she was curtseying...that was what they did in the UK, right? She'd never been there, but a couple of her sisters had, and they had told her it was custom to do so there.

“Did you come here today to draw, Mr Carnaby?” Aisha asked. “I thought this area was reserved for professional wrestlers only, buuuuut if you want to observe me, I promise not to tell~” She added a playful wink at the end of her sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:38 pm

John couldn't believe his luck, here he was being able to converse with a delightful young woman. One who was interested in his non wrestler occupation, who eagerly expressed a desire to view his works. Since adorning his new attire Mr Carnaby worked on more exotic displays, that made a few critics awe struck afterwards. Being the suave young man that he was John could already see the effects of it on this lovely looking young lady, her eyes revealing a starstruck mind as well as with her skin. The master of creation clearly lived up to his country's renowned gentlemen. Tension had a sort of bad rep for men in it, but him and his boss helped work to at least prove their own names. And here John was enjoying his labours.

Aisha was clearly needing a moment after delighting in John's display and nature, his keen eyes noticing the drawing of breath from the girl. Aisha introduced herself, hailing from Saudi Arabia as Mr Carnaby initially presumed. John himself never travelled there, but he was familiar with the tales of Arabian nights. John was really intrigued now, a mental image of himself sitting atop a desert dune stargazing. Aisha perhaps wanted to display her own formal introduction with a curtsey, a wry smile and tilt of the head was on John's facial features. Aisha certainly displayed her grace at this point, both in her moves and words.

The dancer questioned John as to what brought him to this place and he twirled a strand of hair dyed red and stated "Well if you wish to see my work Ms Aisha here, this is my most recent work featured at the local Kyoto museum not far from here. I took a bit of a break from wrestling to focus on it." with the master of creation taking out his phone to display his art.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/ed/eb/5fedeb939f5bbf9cf3f4f525abe003c3.jpg

After showing it to Aisha John went on with "I had come to exercise and see who was around, and I must say I am indeed lucky to have met you. If you wish we could engage in some sparring, you put on a great performance but if you would like a dance partner I would be delighted to be it. Although I am happy to observe all the same, your moves flow like water." Mr Carnaby was intrigued and sought to learn more about this woman, he hadn't forgotten his purpose for being here however. Perhaps someone like Aisha could bring him a new view on things.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:21 pm

John produced his phone for Aisha to gaze at. The girl stared in wonder at the remarkable painting which was actually displayed in a museum as well! "Wooow, that's incredible!" She gaped. "You really made that?! Your paintings are as beautiful as you!" The girl blushed a bright pink. "E-Er, I mean oh! You do wrestling!?"

She was flabbergast, her embarrassment forgotten. Not only was he a skilled artist, he took part in pro wrestling too! Now that she looked closer, she could make out defined biceps through his clothing that made her giddy just to think about. And he was so good looking too! And cordial! And friendly! She'd bumped into such a perfect gentleman in a real stroke of luck!

And he thought he was the lucky one? Aisha hummed in excitement and nervousness to herself. When he made the offer to spar, she snapped out of her daydream and coughed twice. "Hm! It's been a while since I had a dance partner, buuuuut it's not very gentlemanly to just stare at a lady without earning it...hm hm~" The girl placed a finger to her chin as she tilted her head, musing to herself.

"Okay!" The girl bumped her fist into her open palm. "Sure, why don't we step into the ring? I can believe your art skills, but I want to see if you can wrestle as well as you paint!"

The girl turned on her heel and practically skipped to the ring, pouncing down as low as she could before springing up to the side and then over the ropes with impressive momentum. Aisha would turn back to face John and fold her arms across the top rope as she smiled sweetly at him, a finger against her cheek. "If you can pin me, I'll let you paint me to your heart's content. Buuuut if I win..." The girl giggled. "You have to take me out on a date! Even if you have a girlfriend." She added with a slight glare. And after how he'd treated her and gotten her hopes up, if he turned out to have one then Aisha wasn't going to go easy on him in the ring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 am

John liked to take pride in his works, he sought to live up to his title of Master of Creation after all. He had his boss to thank, in return for John being his right hand man John would have a wealthy patron by his side. Plus he delighted in seeing others awestruck by his works, Aisha clearly enjoyed the display. Praising his work and well as Mr Carnaby's looks, it earned him a lifted eyebrow and a smile in return. The Eastern dancer clearly was a tad flustered, John found it rather cute actually. Compared to others it was a very refreshing action, he did a little aside glance in exchange. "Why thank you Ms Aisha, yes I do wrestling as well."

Aisha was then reminded of John's other occupation however, John's smile widened at this when she realised it. Aisha lightly teased him about wanting to look at her perform, but John took it in stride knowing her truth behind it. Ms Karimi eagerly accepted Mr Carnaby's challenge, however she questioned his ability in the ring. Again though John remained confident, no point in getting worked up after all. After a brief display of her acrobatics John would proceed to step up the nearby steps and place his coat on the iron corner, Aisha's vibrancy and jovial attitude making for a good sparring partner.

The master of creation would listen to Aisha's deal. victory for him would grant him the honour of painting her. A chance to preserve her image at this point in time, victory on the part of the Lotus meant John was taking Aisha out on a date. Mr Carnaby's bemused smile was followed by him saying "Oh my such a delightful offer. Well I am single my dear I assure you, what's to say we can't do both?~" John was known quite recently as Tension's most eligible bachelor, he had numerous encounters with the writer Eske Mal. But it had been ages since they encountered each other last.

John would proceed to stretch for a couple of minutes and as he did so he would seek to do a little teasing back by stating "Aisha I should give you fair warning, I was a Tension tag champion at one point. I apologize for not saying it in advance, I will be ready when you are." That was a bit of a lie, John knew he was prepared. But he was just secretly excited to be able to experience Aisha's exotic style first hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:15 pm

John ascended the steps to the ring, and when he removed his coat, Aisha found herself almost shamelessly fixated on the handsome gentleman's toned chest and muscles as he placed his garment on the turnbuckle. “Oooh, focus Aisha focus!” She chided herself whilst her head shook furiously. She couldn't let herself be distracted by his dashing and sexy appearance, or else she'd stand no chance of victory today!

John seemed rather amused by her proposal. When he revealed he was an eligible bachelor, Aisha cheered internally. “Ooh, yay! And hee hee, you'd really treat me to a date? Weeeell, I'm still gonna make you work hard so you can paint me!” She winked teasingly at the gentleman. “You're an impressive artist Mr Carnaby, but I don't let just anyone paint me!” Though she'd never been painted at all before, and the prospect was quite flattering to her. John capturing every aspect of her personality and appearance with that artistic flair of his. Ooh, she could hardly wait!

Aisha did her own pre-match exercises against the ropes while John stretched. When he gave her a warning that he'd be no cakewalk, the girl simply giggled rather than looked apprehensive. “Tee hee! I'm so lucky to be facing a former champion! But I hope you don't think being a champ previously means you're set to win this match.” She poked her tongue out at him teasingly. “I may be adorable like a kitten, but I still have some sharp claws...so be careful, or you may get scratched~”

The arabian girl would hop lightly on her feet, her jewellery and body bouncing about as she came out of her corner to officially start the match. She wasn't quite sure of John's wrestling prowess or what he specialised in, so she didn't think it was sensible to just rush in to him. Instead, the girl cautiously approached the centre of the ring, and then gently bent her fingers towards her as she invited John forward. “Show me the kind of wrestling match you can paint, handsome~”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next