Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Max vs Melina: M n' M delight?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Max vs Melina: M n' M delight? Empty Max vs Melina: M n' M delight?

Post by mnpinner Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Max yawned as he walked out into the boys dorm halls wearing only his silver shorts. He had just gotten done showering not too long ago and was feeling a bit restless, so he was gonna go for a walk. Of course, is was getting rather late, but he didn't care. If some girl wanted to challenge him to a late night match out in the field, he would be more than happy to accommodate her. Max grinned at the thought and put his arms behind his head, not really paying attention where he was walking.

Back to top Go down

Max vs Melina: M n' M delight? Empty Re: Max vs Melina: M n' M delight?

Post by meepo90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 am

Melina was quite decisive entering the boy's dorm that night even though she knew the consequences she rushed for she knew that night all are asleep and nobody will notice her... so she entered and ran as quick as possible she wanted to find vince that time not knowing who might see her... all of a sudden, she bumps to someone knocking herself back... and rubbing her head with an "ouch! Sorry.." she was shocked not knowing who she bumped

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Max looked down at the shorter girl. A smile crept across his face, "Well, well, well....What have we got here? Seems as though somebody knew that I needed something to get rid of all this energy." His arms would quickly grab a hold of Melina's wrists as he looked at her with a bit of a devious mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:57 am

"uhm...(oops looks like I'm in trouble..) can you help me... I'm trying to look for someone.." she was feeling a bit nervous as the guy grab her wrist.... specially when she looked on his eyes it seems that it was up to something not good... and she was really in trouble getting inside the boy's dorm... she tried if the guy was different from the other guys of sex wars

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Max had a devious plan in mind. "Sure..sure...I'll help you...but one condition...You have to beat me in a match..." A smirk came across his face as he continued to talk. "And not just any type of match...I'm talking a hentai match, best 2 out of 3, cutie." He looked at her with a bit of an evil look. "Just so you know, I'm not giving you the option of denying...you're on the men's turf now."

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 am

"uhm... really you'll help me?..." hearing the guys reply... she quickly stands up removing the some dirt from her clothes..."ok... ok... lets have the match...so want me to remove this then?" melina then started to hold her pink shirt ... smiling and was happy looking at the guy... "promise me you'll help me find vince if I beat you.. thanks.." she then strips her shirt and slips off her shorts...revealing her with bra and undies..."so any rules before our match start cutie?" she winked an eye to the guy

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Max wasn't sure whether this girl was mocking him or trying to act cute. Either way, he still smiled. "Yeah actually." He grabbed Melina's arm and pulled her gently towards a room nearby. It was his room. Mostly everything was painted with some hint of silver. Posters adorned the walls of the Beatles. A rather large bed stood in the center of it all. "This will be where we fight. As soon as I close this door...we shall begin." Max let go of the girl and moved towards the door to shut it.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 pm

"hmmm nice room..." she twisted her body looking around the room... then went closer to the bed touching it that moment..."hmm quite good for a bed" after that melina gives a devilish stare to max... melina then begun to stretch and work a bit to heat things up before the match starts... then seeing max close the door she knew that it was the start of their match..."mind if I know your name first... before we do anything else.." she asked raising her guard and went to a fighting pose not letting her guard down for even a moment... waiting for max to answer her question...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 pm

"Me? My name is Max...." he said as a smirk came across his lips once more. "Of course...some call me...Mad Max...but I don't know why," the devious-minded psychotic lied. "What may your name be darling?" Max would start to move towards his opponent slowly and carefully, not wanting to stir her up too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:41 am

"uhm... nice name! mine is melina... nice meeting ya max" she then blured for a moment hearing about the mad max the guy was mentioning..."are you? the mad max other girls were talking about? well then.. I guess it won't be easy for me to make you cum babe.." she winks back excited and prepared for the match... upon noticing max was moving slowly towards her..."you sure are ready....nice figure" she commented

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next