Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Marissa the Militant Mama's debut vs cutie Hibari.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marissa the Militant Mama's debut vs cutie Hibari.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Marissa the Militant Mama's debut vs cutie Hibari.

Post by shanecawf Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:38 am

Marissa would continue to cuddle with Little hibari. She would smile a motherly smile as the little one admitted to being tired letting out an adorable yawn. "Of course dear. I hope your willing to stay and play with mama after you wake up though!" She would say worried that the match was going to fast. She couldn't say no to the cutie though and would begin to hug much tighter. Her breasts slowly enveloping Hibari's cute face. She would slowly lay on her back and wrap her legs gently around Hibari's body slowly curling up almost into a warm motherly cacoon around Hibari. Marissa would begin to slowly rock back and fourth on her back almost acting as a crib to the little one. "Shhhhh shh shh. Mama's here and I'm going to take good care of you." She would begin giving Hibari soft kisses on her little forehead  before she would feel the little one getting sleepier and sleepier and eventually pull her out of her moist sweaty breasts giving her a very tender and loving kiss on the lips. "Good night baby... Sleep tight"
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Marissa the Militant Mama's debut vs cutie Hibari.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Marissa the Militant Mama's debut vs cutie Hibari.

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:52 am

Hibari giggled softly into Marissa's breasts as she felt them fall forward and she landed on top of Marissa, her face falling deeper into the mommy's breasts, smothering her even more. Hibari squirmed a little when Marissa wrapped her huge monster thighs around her and rocked her back and forth like a crib. Hibari yawned in Marissa's breasts, feeling herself get sleepier. Her face would start to flush, and her eye lids growing heavy. Her little hands gently pawed at Marissa's sides, her arms too small to fully reach behind Marissa's back as she stared up at Marissa blankly with her adorable eyes, smiling. She felt completely safe and relax in Marissa's embrace and wished she could stay like this forever, feeling completely comfortable as she relaxed in Marissa's embrace, but yet to lose conscious.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 am

Marissa would gently rock Hibari back and forth in her maternal cradle hold. Her thighs barely squeezing the pipsqueak but more just holding her in place, Her arms only holding little Hibari's face in her magnificent, soft breasts. She would look back down at Hibari and give a very motherly smile just slowly sedating her. She would put her head down and nuzzle Hibari's head with her cheek becoming more snuggly than she ever had before.

She would start to sing a gentle lullaby into Hibari's ear as she lulled the little one to sleep. "You are just precious..." she would whisper gently tightening their hug.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:25 am

"Mommy," Hibari purred in Marissa's breasts as she would feel Marissa slowly tightening her arms and thighs, squeezing her ever so harder as she enjoyed being bearhugged and smothered as her face was starting to turn a darker shade of red. Her pawing and squirming would slowly over time grow weaker as she continued to stare up at Marissa. Her mouth was slowly drooping down and hung agape as she drooled slightly in Marissa's sweaty breasts. Finally after 5 minutes of being cradled in Marissa's sweet motherly arms, Hibari's eyes rolled back, only the whites showing in her eyes as her arms and legs grew limp and she passed out in Marissa's maternal hug and smother, twitching.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:33 am

Marissa would giggle happily as she was called mommy. Each giggle causing her boobs to jiggle adding pleasure to Hibari's pleasure in the smother. She loved the shade of red her baby was turning and she loved the drool slowly leaking onto her breasts even more. What really got her was the cute little eyes rolling back into her head. She would continue to squeeze for 5 minuets before seeing the little one completely limp. "So cute..." Marissa would coo as she would gently roll onto her side releasing the scissors but keeping the breast smother/bearhug going. She would eventually release Hibari for a split second to wipe some of the drool away not that that would do anything, by the end of tonight, her breasts will probably be covered in drool. After her breasts were clean, she would wrap around Hibari's little body again and yawn as she would snuggle with the little one eventually falling asleep and rolling onto Hibari softly crushing her into her snuggly fit body.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2