Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yahagi vs Anubis (LunarOcean and Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yahagi vs Anubis (LunarOcean and Daaharu)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yahagi vs Anubis (LunarOcean and Daaharu)

Post by LunarOcean Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 pm

The wet smack of body and body was barely audible to the audience but to Yahagi it was the loudest and most obscene thing she had heard in the entire week already. Her body shuddered and shook, arms and legs tensing with strength as they pushed and pulled at their fleshy restraints. It wasn't necessarily that painful but the shock and sensation travelled through her like an inferno of pleasure and desire. It was not enough to make her lose focus but it only made the moment more intimate.

Not so intimate was the painful lock around her neck and the thrashing sensation of the Egyptian goddess struggling to escape. That too was quite erotic but in a more cruel, unladylike fashion. Yet there wasn't much time to indulge in the possibilities of having a still kicking opponent under her control. With one last thrust, Yahagi sighed and rolled away, onto her feet, panting and sweating from the woman she had just wrestled as much as she had enjoyed.

"Thanks for the rubs your majesty~" She teased, brushing a few matted bangs.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Yahagi vs Anubis (LunarOcean and Daaharu)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yahagi vs Anubis (LunarOcean and Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:32 am

Anubis was not about to let Yahagi think that she had control over her. The Egyptian Goddess smacked her belly down into the Japanese woman's, and grinded her breasts in circles, slowly trying to flatten those of her opponent, letting her know that the deity on top of her was still calling the shots in this clinch. Yahagi, after all, only locked on the headlock to try to force Anubis to break her leg hold, and the goddess's legs were still curled around her opponent's, locked tight, refusing to give her any relief so long as she insisted on keeping Anubis's head trapped.

When Yahagi let go, so did Anubis. That was the unspoken deal, and as the mortal tried to wriggle out from under her, the jackal-eared fighter would oblige. She rolled to the side and onto her feet, taking a couple of deep breaths, one hand rubbing at her neck after being caught like that. Her skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweat that glistened under the hot lights of the arena. She looked Yahagi over, noting that the girl seemed equally tired, and equally glowing. Anubis smirked at the taunting.

"Yes, you really seemed to enjoy it, hmm?" she replied, tossing her head back and raising an eyebrow at her opponent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 pm

"Seems you're a god of pleasure too~" Yahagi winked, stretching her arms back and revealing rows of tensed muscle. Her body was slick and moist under the neon glare but the shine only accented the smooth curvature of her toned, tight body. Her large breasts seemed a bit bigger but she was slightly hunched; hints of erect nipples pressed against the fabric. "Well, take my body as your offering-"

Yahagi, sufficiently recovered, dashed forwards to grab Anubis' hand.

"If you can~"

Smirking, she'd stifle a grunt as she spun around to toss her at the ropes. Assuming she bounced back, Yahagi's body would twirl and spin as she leapt, swinging a mighty kick towards Anubis' midsection!

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:25 am

"Of course. I have a responsibility to the mortal world to keep it in harmony, and if that means extending some of my heavenly powers in order to please you, then it's a task that I am more than happy to perform," Anubis would explain, basking in the adoration of the Japanese woman, who seemed fairly enraptured by her so far. Yahagi was not bad at what she did, either, and this whole grinding business was very intriguing indeed to the jackal-eared fighter.

But Yahagi was skilled not only in grinding, but in true combat, too. She bounced forward to clasp Anubis's hand between hers as she offered herself up to the Egyptian goddess. Anubis smirked, but before she could say anything, the woman swung her around and launched her into the ropes. Anubis bounced back, stumbling right towards her foe, who leapt up, swinging a powerful leg in her direction...!

Anubis, quickly, would tuck and roll, somersaulting underneath that kick, trying to get behind her opponent. As she popped back up, she would try to wrap her arms around Yahagi's midsection, squeeze her tight, and lift her up, aiming to bring her up, around and down in a potent German suplex!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2