Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)

2 posters

Go down

From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)  Empty From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)

Post by Teenwrestler Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 pm

The wrestling prince was schedule for a backstage interview. Not too long ago, he was ambushed by the new possy which went by the name of "Kappa Alpha". Individually, the wrestling prince was having no trouble fighting off any member of the sorority group but after all of them decided to get in the fray and quadruple team Daisuke in the ring, it was too much for the prince to handle as the team finished the prince off in a group smother. Today, Daisuke was to give a couple of words to address that issue.

Daisuke:

Clad in his usual wrestling attire, he had a towel wrapped around his neck as he was standing next to the interviewer lady who introduced the wrestling prince and then went straight to the point. "Now then Mr. Takeuchi, rumour has it that backstage you had a little fallout with the Kappa Alpha which lead to a impromptu fight backstage, a fight that lead to a rather humiliating loss to you, is that correct?" she asked with her eyes bright and flickering.

Daisuke raised his eyebrow and then took the mic from her, "First of all, I don't know where you did your journalism course in. You are standing next to a prince, so learn some respect. Now, as far as this Kappa Alpha is concerned,I had them in a four versus one handicap match and I was doing fine until all of these harpies decided to get in the ring at the same time and ambush me. All these women- not just them but the rest in Friction and Tension know is how to use scissors and smothers! No woman can beat me in a one on one match, I am Daisuke the prince of wrestling....and no Friction or Tension star can smother me out! Hear this Kappa Alpha, you're going to get what's coming to you....soon" he said in a serious tone and expression as he looked in the camera.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)  Empty Re: From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)

Post by PV Sun May 21, 2017 1:55 pm

There were people everywhere backstage as AFW geared up for another show, not least Natasha Rostovik, the Russian seductress. She was stood watching one of the monitors and could see a male wrestler she hadnt ever encountered before. In truth, he was really fit and Natasha liked the look of the guy, but she heard his words and it was like a red rag to a bull. "No smothers? Zis Price is about to meet Natasha, Queen of zee smother!"

She stormed off and made her way to where the Prince was and the interviewer, with her impeccable timing, she waited for the Prince to finish and stood just off camera. "Care to take zee real challenge prince?" She casually walked into shot and stood as close to Daisuke as possible, pressing against him. Up close, Natasha was fairly intimidating, even for a female wrestler. The Prince would be getting an eyeful of her huge breasts, thick thighs and her bottom which was plump and ready to smother the life out of anyone caught under it!

She let her fingers playfully walk over his abs with a sparkle in her eyes. She definitely liked the look of the fit wrestler and decided to goad him further. "I will take you on right now and show you exactly what zis feels like to beaten, pinned and of course smothered"

Then she stepped back and folded her arms with a smirk on her face, "Unlezz you cannot handle zee Russian Seductress?"

PV

Back to top Go down

From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)  Empty Re: From Russia; without love (For Punkette Valentine)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun May 21, 2017 5:28 pm

After cutting a very good promo, the wrestling prince was content with the message he just sent to the rest of the roster, the fans of the AFW and especially to Kappa Alpha. He was hopeful that they would be watching this but in truth there was another Russian Queen who had taken a keen interest in the wrestling prince's words and had decided to confront him after the interview. As soon Daisuke finished his rant, looking directly in the camera lens, the interviewer nodded her head and was about to continue the next set of question, when all of a sudden a women stepped in out from the corner and decided to storm in the interview, cutting the interviewer off and getting right up, close and personal infront of Daisuke.

She walked right past the cameraman and stood infront of the prince, pressing against him as she stared him down. Daisuke didn't know what was up until she started speaking. He wasn't backing down, he pressed right back into her as their chests grinded and they went head to head, nose to nose as they stared each other down. "And who will provide me with this real challenge?" he softly spoke as the two whispered, piquing the interest of the interviewer.

"Interview is over.....I've got business" Daisuke spoke as the woman finally brushed off him and stood a few feet away, hands crossed under her chest. Daisuke waved off the camera crew, who seemed rather disappointed as they were enjoying the tension between the two wrestlers.

Daisuke raised his eyebrow, intrigued by this woman and her interesting challenge- she clearly heard him and his annoyance with smothers and she was keen to put him out by the one move he despises. "Hah, really? You sure are bold enough to take on the wrestling prince. I got caught off guard by four woman last time, one on one...Im not letting a disgusting move like that beat me. Seeing as I am already in my wrestling gear and the fact that you just interrupted a royal interview, I accept your wrestling challenge. How about we do this in the gym, no referee- no crowd. You and me- pure submission wrestling....I'll show you how a real wrestler wrestles" he said with a grin on his lips.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun May 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Natasha smirked at the Prince who was clearly flustered by the attentions of Natasha who was doing her best to get under his skin, and into his trunks! She raised a hand and mock yawned at the Prince as he spoke, following it up with, "Blah blah blah... you should save your words, and your air for zee smothering I am going to beat you with!"

The interviewer watched on as the pair sparred. Natasha approached the Prince again and moved her hand down along his body, across his abs and cupped his impressive package. She leaned in and nibbled at his ear, softly letting her words drift into the Prince's subconscious.

"You are going to enjoy zis, but not as much as I will...." With that she pushed past the Prince, knocking his shoulder with hers and stepped away, casually looking over her shoulder. "Take a good look at my ass when you follow me, the next time you zee it, will be knocking you out!!" Natasha swayed her hips and her bottom as she walked towards the gym, eventually pushing through the doors and moving toward the sparring ring. She stepped through the ropes and moved to a corner, waiting for the Prince who she knew would be looking to settle this score

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Daisuke was already busy trying to deal with another group of harpies when the Russian Seductress made her way to crash the prince's interview. She had her eyes on him and as soon as the chance came up, she quickly barged in and began to press herself against him, playing with his emotions and goading him into a match. Infront of the camera, he had a reputation to maintain and had no choice but to give in to her challenge. He gave another rant but Nattie simply waved it off and pretended to yawn.
"I will not be defeated by a smother....there is no way you can beat me Natasha" he said before she suddenly approached the Prince again and moved her hand down along his body. As she leaned in and nibbled at his ear, he felt slightly distracted at her seductive voice.

They were still on camera and he quickly shook his head to try and get back to his senses from that strange trance he was in but it was that knock of his shoulder by the Russian that really cleared his head. "Uf..hey watch it" he glared at her as she walked by, swaying her hips to really show off her butt.

He only shook his head " We'll see about that" he whispered under his own breath before following her inside the gym room and eventually the two made their way in the ring. Daisuke got to his corner as he began to do some prematch warm-ups and stretches.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down