Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alaina Sanders vs. Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Eirina Makishima - Page 7 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:17 pm

As Eirina was trying to recover from her dizziness, she felt her opponent grabbing her by her head before she felt a pair of powerfully-built thighs sandwiching her head. Eyes widening in horror, Eirina knew what was coming, and she hastily attempted to pull her head back, but it was already too late.

Eirina was then grabbed around her waist before she was lifted off the mat. There was nothing else she could do as she was lifted off, and she knew from that exact moment that she's screwed. She closed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the impact of the Ama-bomb that Alaina was going to use on her, and she knew that she would likely not be able to fight back once she was slammed into the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Eirina Makishima - Page 7 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Eirina Makishima

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Alaina knew things went her way when the sound of the impact thundered through the arena. Alaina heard it before but it never got old. Immediately she laid herself across Eirinia's chest and hooked a leg to initiate the pin!

"ONE!"

Alaina looked down at Eirina as she had her covered. "You are a tough, crafty lady inside these ropes ya know that?" Alaina said in a complimentary tone. She knew inside the ring Erin's experience was limited on the big stage when compared to Alaina. The amazon was hurting though and went through a good deal of punishment herself, knowing that it wasn't until she managed to seize control at the end that she looked to be the favored wrestler by the odds makers. There were a few spots Alaina was lucky to have com back from.

"TWO!"

The count continued and Alaina stayed on top of Eirina, wondering if the woman was done or if she would kick out.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:49 pm

Sure enough, Eirina was slammed hard into the mat, causing her to almost lose her consciousness from the sheer impact alone. She could barely hear Alaina's voice, and she could feel her head spinning thanks to the impact. Still, she was still able to tell the weight of her opponent on top of her when Alaina went for a pinfall attempt, and while she would like to kick out of it, she almost had no strength left to do so.

Barely conscious, Eirina just remained there, chest heaving up and down to indicate that she had yet to be knocked out but too drained to do any substantial resistance. And even as the ref went for the final count, she could not muster enough strength to break out of the pinfall attempt.

"THREE!!!"

And with that, the match was over, and with Alaina as the victor. Hearing the ringing of the bell, Eirina groaned, knowing that it's her loss, which was fine, all things considered, though losing a match could be quite a bitter pill to swallow. She would remain on the mat, sprawled and panting, still too exhausted to get up. She might need some time to recover some of her lost strength in order to even sit up on her own.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Alaina stood tall and raised her hands up in victory, the crowd cheering on the amazonian winner. She took a moment to bask in the cheers and smile to the crowd, striking a pose for them. However, she turned her attention back to Eirina who was still laying on the mat. Alaina knelt next to her and offered a hand to help her up. "I didn't know who ya were before, but damn... I think I can add ya to a growing list of ladies whose careers I follow up on. You are a hell of a wrestler Eirina." Alaina said warmly, doing her best not to sound like a condescending jerk.

"How long have ya had a career going here in the squared circle?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Slowly, Eirina could tell that she was able to move her body, and her headache gradually dissipated. Her head was still throbbing from the impact earlier, but at least, she was able to think with clarity. She could hear the crowd cheering for the winner of the match, Alaina. Which was a natural thing to happen, considering that Alaina had gotten her beaten in this match.

Then, she heard Alaina talking to her before she saw her offering a hand in order to help her to get up. Finding to reason to refuse, Eirina took the hand and was helped to get up and was put into a sitting up position. "Urgh... my head..." Eirina groaned, but she smiled at the Amazon, showing her appreciation for her display of sportsmanship as well as her praise. "Hah... thank you. I'm glad to hear that..." She sighed. "But... well, people definitely weren't kidding when they called you 'The Amazon'. You got me good, Alaina..."

Hearing Alaina's inquiry about her career, she responded, "I'm rather new in AFW. Been wrestling here for at least two months, but I've been wrestling since I was eighteen..." She shifted her position as she continued, "Actually, I've been in retirement for almost ten years before I decided to get back into wrestling. I've been studying abroad at that time," she shrugged. "I got a lot of free time now, so I went to wrestle in some smaller leagues before joining AFW..." she told the Amazon. She felt sore all over her body, but at the very least, she could move now.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 am

Alaina smiled and listened to Eirina as she spoke. "I see, no wonder you have such good technique. I bet once ya shake the rust off you will be wrestling circles around women in the ring. Hell, ya probably will have me beat at that point!" Alaina said with a smile. She made her way over to the ropes and held them apart to make it easier for Eirina to climb out. "So like, what did you do in those ten years? You had to have had other career aspirations going on right?" Alaina asked, genuinely curious as to what Eirina had been up to in her gap in wrestling.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Now feeling that she was able to move, Eirina followed after Alaina, though her movement was a bit sluggish thanks to the Amazon beating the tar out of her. "Well, I studied medicine and became a doctor," she told Alaina as she slipped out of the ring with Alaina. "I opened a private clinic, and I work there whenever I'm not wrestling..."

Then, Eirina started to pat her upper body, as if searching for something before she took out a business card from her bikini top. It was a little damp thanks to her sweat, but it was surprisingly in a good condition despite the thrashing she received from Alaina. There was something written on it.

Makishima Private Clinic
Eirina Makishima, MD

"Here's my business card. I usually have it tucked somewhere in my person wherever I go, though I'm sorry it's a little damp," Eirina said as she handed Alaina the business card. "Whenever I'm not wrestling, I'll be there. So, if you want to get a medical checkup, just give me a call. It'll be free of charge, of course, since you got me beaten earlier," she winked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Alaina smiled and blushed a bit. She liked Eirina even more than she did before. "Before I wrestled here I was actually a nurse for a bit, I enjoyed it but it wasn't what I loved to do. Not like I just love wrestling ya know?" Alaina said with a chuckle. "It is nice to see someone else with a background in the medical field that isn't crazy. I think there are like 3 'nurses' who wear the outfit and are sado-masichism weirdo's on the roster somewhere. Meeting someone like you is a breath of fresh air. Maybe backstage you can look at my ankle? I am sure its fine but it never hurts to check. You apply one hell of an ankle lock." Alaina added, patting Eirina on the back and winking to her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Eirina had heard about those people before, the people who fetishized the respectable professions for the enjoyment of the masses. "Well, I'm fine with all the kinky stuff going on around here, though I won't be fetishizing my profession as a practitioner of medicine anytime soon. I'm not going to make some lewd parody of my profession just because I have such a smoking hot body~" Eirina said shamelessly.

When Alaina asked to have her ankle checked once they were backstage, Eirina nodded. "Oh, sure. Though we probably need to head to the infirmary. We got some equipment there to do some proper checking." Then, she looked a little apologetic. "I'm sorry for the Ankle Lock, though. I usually don't go for moves that may leave permanent damages, y'know?" That indicated how powerful Alaina was as an adversary which forced Eirina to resort to such a move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Alaina laughed a bit and nodded. "Fair enough, but listen no need to apologize. We are both professionals trying to win. You did everything within the rules. You are trying to establish yourself inside the ring, if someone gets hurt because they are too dumb to know when to tap it is on them not you." Alaina said as she walked with Eirina.

"I think I will take you up on that offer to head to the clinic to have myself checked out though, it wouldn't hurt to make sure I am at 100%." Alaina said with a smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next