Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Supermodel(s) (For KC)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Supermodel(s) (For KC) Empty Supermodel(s) (For KC)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Ami "the supermodel" Takeuchi had successfully transitioned from a supermodel career into the world of pro wrestling. She followed her family's wrestling legacy and decided to quit modelling and follow her brother and fathers footsteps to become a successful pro wrestler and many doubted her ability and willpower to stay in the business for too long. Many suspected her to be a glorified jobber or just a valet to her brother but she had proved them all wrong, after an initial help from her brother- the supermodel went her own way and became a successful singles wrestler in tension, the highlight of her career being the Tension World Champion- beating Clyde Gastin.

Spoiler:

Today, she was backstage watching a modelling gig from a slight distance. She missed the spotlight on her, a different kind of spotlight. Where the cameras were on her and she didn't have to be all exhausted and sweaty while wrestling another man or woman. She would be her cutesy moe self, trying to be the elegant and ditzy supermodel to gain attention as people would adore her attitude and admire her modelling poses and body. Parts of her were disgusted by her own attitude but at times it had its charm, having legions of fan drool over you was something that made her feel......empowered?.

Ami bit her lip, watching the camera's on the other models for promotions and marketing as all that made her miss her own modeling career. "Look at her, tsk! She looks horrible and that pose she's doing is all wrong....ugh, amateurs" she would say, leaning against a hall with one foot raised and pressed against the wall as she stood on one leg, with her arms crossed under her chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Supermodel(s) (For KC) Empty Re: Supermodel(s) (For KC)

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 pm

*Yo, Allie-cakes...u mad at me or somethin? Been tryin to reach you 4 a millennia now. Hit me up ASAP, kay babe? XOXO...*

Spoiler:

Bryan hit SEND after putting the finishing touches on what felt like hundredth text message to his currently MIA girlfriend as he flung his tote bag over his shoulder on his way around the expansive studio room. Striding behind the impassioned photographers shouting their spastic approval or disapproval with every excruciating detail of the model's performance. His attention was solely centered on the screen of his personal iphone as he seamlessly stepped over any light cables and weaved around any black supply crates without needing to see them. Bryan was so accustomed to the layout of a photoshoot that he probably could do it blindfolded...not that he would want to.

Juggling a wrestling and modeling career was starting to be a major drag, not just on his himself but his relationships as well. In particularly with his boo Alaina, whom he was starting to be genuinely concerned about after having not seen her in two straight weeks. He remembered Alaina mentioning something about wanting to concentrate on rekindling her wrestling career by targeting some obnoxious aristocrat or something, but Bryan was only half-paying attention at the time. He wished he didn't. Maybe that would have helped him piece together where she's been the past few-

"Hm?" Bryan stopped himself beside a scowling, blue-haired cutie who was currently staring pointy daggers into the fledgling models across the room from them. He slid his iphone into his pocket and took a quick appraisal of the situation as he turned in place to be shoulder to shoulder to her while overhearing her biting commentary. Seemed a tad...excessive in his book.

"Who? Carmella over there? Mmm, yeah she's kinda green I guess. She's gotta try to elongate her neck and loosen up her hands, but I think she'll adapt. Gotta giver her some slack, ya know? We weren't all experts at this stuff from the beginning...cept for me though, I was a natural from day one..." Bryan charmingly quipped in mock arrogance to help the bitter beauty lighten up while also turning around to formally greet himself with an extended hand and a handsome smile. "Name's Bryan...sounds to me like you'd do anything to switch places with poor Carm over there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 pm

The former supermodel kept a close eye on the photoshoot, catching every single detail and finding ways to simply be overly-critical about the whole gig. In truth, it was simply either jealously or the supermodel in her wanted to show these amateurs how it's really done. In any case, she would look on with real intent while passing comments to herself about how she would have done it differently, about how SHE would have done it better. She was so engrossed in it all that she didn't even notice the handsome man walk up next to her, shoulder to shoulder with the supermodel. When he finally spoke, she felt his presence and was.....startled.

"Hm? Carmella huh? Well I can-EEEECKKKK!!! W-what the hell? H-how the hell are YOU and how DARE you sneak up on me like that?!?! she would burst out in a sudden rant as she would leap up a bit after she was startled, her back pressed up against the nearby wall as she had her hand on her chest, breathing heavily as she just got caught red handed while committing theft.

She would finally calm down, fixing her hair as she passed some stray locks of hair behind her ear before stomping her foot on the floor. "Hmph well if you must know, my name is Ami Takeuchi....and please, don't even go there. I left that life to become a pro-wrestler, why would I want to trade places with her when I've already done that and been there" she would do a angry pout.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Normally, it had taken several months of getting to know Bryan before any of his old flames would end up screeching in his face and pitching a fit. Typically due to him being caught eyeing another girl in her presence or forgetting a birthday or two. It was an ugly side to his old dating scene and one he'd be perfectly content with forgetting altogether, but seeing Ami jump out of her socks and start screeching in his startled face certainly brought back memories of those dark days. Bryan reflexively retracting his extended hand and raising his hands in front of him like he being accosted by the police, the model athlete just as terror-stricken as Ami before they both equally settled down.

"Well, um dyuh, sorry for sneaking up on you like that. Guess I've been hanging around my ninja friend Kozue too much...heh,heh..."
Bryan quipped while scratching the back of his head with an awkward laugh in his failed attempt at lightening the mood. His fearlessness towards approaching cute girls having backfired on him somewhat from nearly scaring Ami to death. Eventually he loosened up and resumed his casual demeanor, eager to continue with the conversation before he'd haveta explain where he knew a ninja from. A long story for another time maybe.

"Hmm...you're pouty face and screeching voice say one thing, but your eyes say another, milady. Come on~...you can't tell me you don't miss being the center of all that fawning attention~..."
Bryan had a cheeky smile while turning to his side to playfully nudge his elbow into her stomach. "But tell me, how's going full time as a pro-wrestler working out for you? I just so happen to be in the wrestling scene myself, and I know for damn sure I'd miss seeing my handsome mug in GQ if I had to give up modeling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:12 am

The supermodel was certainly startled by the man who seemed to be shadowing her around, his presence was totally oblivious to her until he actually spoke out some words, even then it took a couple of seconds for Ami to register in her mind that there was someone right next to her. The eventual startle by her made her shriek in pain, Ami was no stranger to people shadowing her around as due to her old modelling days many paparazzi or her secret admirer fans would stalk her. Generally, if someone sneaked up on her like that she would hit him with her purse and take out the pepper spray but things were different now and perhaps it was just a production manager or....another wrestler?

As Ami looked over towards the man, she felt his face quite familiar but she would never admit to that. However, the man would immediately apologize to which Ami would lean to her left with her hand on her left waist and raise her eyebrow. "Hmph, well....you should be! It's not nice to sneak up on a lady like that, you should know" she would say while rolling her eyes.

Ami would tap her foot and shake her head "Well aren't you Mr. Casanova? A male model turned wrestler huh?
Well, I guess we do have something in common"
Ami would smile as she extended her hand for a handshake. "Although, your manners could use some work. I mean, sneaking up on a lady is one thing but the fact that you haven't introduced yourself despite a lady giving you her name is another!" Ami would smirk. "And no...I don't miss modelling....atleast not too much" she would say with her tongue sticking tongue.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Even if Ami hadn't already introduced herself as an aspiring supermodel, Bryan could have probably assumed just as much without even having heard her tear into poor Carmella over there. The snarky attitude and sassy eye-rolling were telltale signs of someone who was in "the business". Bryan having been surrounded by snooty girls like this ever since first stepping foot onto a photoshoot back in California. It was the type of situation where he had to adapt fast or be chewed up and spat out by these beautiful but nevertheless vicious and sometime spiteful gals. Luckily, thanks to that experience he had kinda developed an affable tolerance for these kinda ladies until they eventually loosened up. Which it looked was finally happening once Ami turned that frown upside-down and offered him a handshake.

"Huh?...But I coulda sworn I...uh..." Bryan stammered with a perplexed and cock-eyed stare while scratching the side of his head in recollection. He thought for sure he already introduced himself earlier, but he honestly couldn't remember for the life of him. Getting chewed out for his sneaky approach before shooting the breeze with her about modeling kinda made him forget what he said beforehand. The model athlete not recalling the last time a woman had him all twisted up and stumbling over himself...

"...n-nevermind. But please, Mr. Casanova is my father. Heh, name's Bryan Daniels, but my close friends just call me Bry."
Bryan responded with a chipper smile before gently taking Ami's hand and bowing his forehead to the back of her hand before letting go, certainly wanting to demonstrate that he did have some manners...plus he saw it in a movie once and always wanted to do it.

"But wait a sec...Takeuchi...Weren't you Tension champ last year? That's so friggin cool! Hey, whaddya say you and I go do something right now? I gotta pick your brain here on what all that was like, plus I wanna make up for the jumpscare I gave ya."
Bryan brightly exclaimed with a reaffirming tug on his shoulder to keep his tote bag centered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:55 am

As soon as he spoke about being on the cover of GQ magazine, the supermodel turned wrestler took a guess (that and by his good looks) that he too was a male model turned wrestler, or at least part-time wrestler, just like herself which caused her to relax herself and change her demeanor with him, even offering him a handshake. She put him in a awkward moment as she asked him for his name, even though he had already introduced himself before. Perhaps it was the fact that Ami was so busy critizing Carmella over there, that and the fact that he was sneaking in behind her which caused her to get startled , caused Ami to miss that he said about his name.

Ami smirked while raising her eyebrow when he introduced himself again, adding some humour in there as well. "Your father huh? Well, I can see you take your smooth talking off of him huh?" she would say, still smirking. "Gentlemen too! wow" Ami would say as the two shook hands and he did a slight bow to the back of her hand. After that their hands parted and the two stood face to face, "Well Bryan, you sure are the informed fellow aren't you? You are quite right though. I , Ami the supermodel Takeuchi, was indeed the Tension champion! It wasn't too hard, all I had to do was beat that silly cowboy!"she would giggle.

His offer slightly intrigued her, "Do something huh? Well, that was "do something" exactly mean hmm? But yeah, you definitely do owe me for that jump scare" she would smile genuinely.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Bryan may not have been as well-informed on the Tension title history as Ami could have surmised. His dedication to the Tension wrestling scene always being always being hampered by his equally important dedication to his modeling career. Concentrating on simultaneous professions at once meant that he has hard-pressed to be knowledgeable about anyone's wrestling career other than his own. So in that context, he was only really aware of major title changes from what he caught on days he was at the facility, and from random wrestling dirt sheets online. And given what he knew of Ami so far, he was starting to think she may not have won that title under the most...fair, of circumstances.

"Uh-huh...and seeing as how I'm so well informed, if I properly recall your title reign from last year, all that silly cowboy had to do was beat you right back for it." Bryan cheekily quipped with a trolling grin while folding his arms. He wasn't meaning to belittle Ami's accomplishment or anything, but keeping girls like her from propping herself on too high of a pedestal helped keep them grounded. Plus Ami did have a rather pleasant voice when she wasn't screeching, and she had an inviting smile that he wanted to keep on her face. Maybe some light-hearted jabbing would keep her loosened up.

"Heh...I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect. But let's say that something is...me treating you to a cocktail of your choosing. This place has a pretty loaded bar that no one really knows about. People just seem to love going to those rundown dives for some reason, but that makes no sense when theirs a perfectly good place to chill right here."
Bryan mentioned while motioning to walk beside Ami on their way towards an adjoining hallway that would take them towards their destination. The Tension facility where the photoshoot was being held that day indeed had it's own bar that looked like something you would see at an airport, but it would suit their needs well enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:09 pm

While it was true that both Bryan and Ami shared a similar fate of models and wrestlers, there was one key difference in them. While Ami had foregone her modelling career in its entirety, Bryan still was passionate for his modelling career and was balancing his life as a model and a wrestler. However, Ami tried that once and it simply kept her too busy to train harder and opportunities came much less for her due to her modeling schedule. Still, she did feel relaxed along with a fellow model turned wrestler- plus he was handsome so she was in good company.

Ami raised her eyebrow and looked at him dead in the eye with one hand on her left hip as she leaned towards him "Excuse me but....what was that? I'll have you know, I had the flu that day- otherwise I would have put that cowpoke in his place. Don't you worry though, being a champion even once is better than not being one at all, don't you agree?" she would wink at him.

Content with her own cheeky taunt, Ami would smile once more"Sure, I'll bite! I could use a cocktail...or two! Maybe people just want a change of environment and get out the Tension arena? So then, you go there often?" she would giggle as the two would walk side by side, making their way towards the bar.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:31 pm

"Hey, just you wait, pretty soon you'll have to buy some sunglasses to shield your eyes from the shimmering gold I'll be wearing around my own waist, little lady~..." Bryan coyly quipped while motioning with both hands as if their was an imaginary belt around his waist while they began to trek down the hallway side by side. Luckily he was able to recover quickly from Ami's sick burn about him never having held a title belt or even be up for consideration for one. He had grown a steady fanbase, (consisting mainly of fawning fangirls less interested with wrestling and more with seeing him with his shirt off), and was selling merchandise fairly well, but management still never saw him as championship material for some reason...maybe it was because he lost a lot. That could be it...

Eventually they came across the bar unoriginally named The Bar and walked through it's glass doors. A few modeling and wrestling talent strewn about but nothing too jam-packed. It was just enough to make it seem busy without it being obnoxious.

"Yeah, seems like I've been coming here more and more lately. Mostly to drown my stress away from having to juggle two separate schedules. Really starting to be a drag if ya wanna know the truth...but I guess you'd know all about that. Heh, you gotta tell me what it's like bein the champ though..."
Bryan remarked with a friendly smirk while sitting atop a bar stool and waving a hand in the bartender's direction so he would know they were there. The young bartender walking in their direction and asking what's their pleasure.

"Yeah I'll have a Red Sangria with a shot of Vodka, and I'll be covering the tab for whatever my lovely lady friend here orders~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next