by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) Empty Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Haruka waited in the middle of the well-lit practice ring. The idol girl wore a pink blouse and dark blue skirt. Masato stood behind her as her faithful shadow.

They had picked one of the compound’️s gyms as the rendezvous place. Silhouette seemed to like to come out of the darkness. Their choice of location deliberately made it easy for the Blood Moon Child to approach any way she liked.

Haruka bunked at Shizuku Yatori’️s apartment on the night of Silhouette’️s debut. Masato didn’️t like the thought of his ward alone in her apartment. Neither did he agree to Haruka watching ringside. His fears were proved by Silhouette’️s creepy action at the end of the match.

“She bit her…” Yatori grimaced at the sight of what were definitely fang marks on Cheryl Harris’️ neck. The Mafiosi was on hiatus, still recovering from her concussion-induced coma. “Is she supposed to be a vampire?” she commented upon sighting the fang peeking from Silhouette’️s lips.

“I think it’️s a prop, Yatori-san,” Masato mumbled. “If so, she’️s very in character…” Worried, he glanced at Haruka.

She stared at the TV screen as if she’️d seen and heard a ghost. "(You should have come... Haruka-chan...)" she heard over and over again.

She remembered when they first met and fought. “I have to destroy you to ensure my first victory here,” she had been told, which unnerved her for a while. She recalled every blow she took and gave in that match. In the end it proved to be her first win– but at what cost?

But she could not remember the last few decisive minutes of their fight, when she half-consciously strangled Silhouette for the victory. She only woke up when it was all over.

And this was the result. Silhouette ‘died’️, and then came back as… someone else.

The old Silhouette fought because she had to. The Blood Moon Child fought because… because of Haruka.

It was her fault. She hadn’️t been strong enough to finish Silhouette properly. And now this had happened.

“Haruka?”

“I need to talk to her.” She stood up to look at her friends. Her heart-shaped face was filled with sympathy. “I need to talk to Silhouette-san.”

“It’️ll be dangerous-”

“But I have to help her!” she desperately pleaded.

“-so I’️ll be accompanying you,” Masato finished with a smile.

Haruka blushed.

“You won’️t be satisfied unless you talk to her, right?” he asked her.

“Yes…”

“I’️ll leave Haruka to you, then,” Yatori told Masato.

“Thank you, Masato-kun,” Haruka bid.

Silhouette-san…

“Silhouette-san,” Haruka murmured. “Are you still there?”

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) Empty Re: Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 am

The place was completely empty and no one answered Haruka, however after a while the lights in the gym flickered and then went out. Although there had been no one there a TV outside the ring suddenly clicked and turned on to spill out the only light in the room presently. The picture was flickery and static filled, but it slowly focused on a single sleepy looking red eye in close up.

"Haruka-chan..." Silhouette's voice beckoned from over the television set

Spotlight
characters:
Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) ELZuoMvHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) OG5hnuaHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) Cg3CzYmHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) Empty Re: Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea)

Post by Yatori Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 am

Both Haruka and Masato whirled on the TV. Then Masato remembered he was supposed to be guarding Haruka's back, so he turned around again, scanning the darkness for any warning whatsoever.

"Silhouette-san?" Haruka bravely began. "I want to talk to you. I'm sorry for not attending your match. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Is that why you're not here?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 pm

The red eye of Silhouette blinked slowly but Silhouette herself said nothing, after a couple of moments of silence the screen flickered to static and then another image was replaced... The tv was now showing the AFW arena, in the ring in front of all the crowd was Silhouette huddled down in one of the corners was Silhouette. Haruka couldn't see her face.

"Only you can come to me..." Silhouette voice spoke hauntingly "Only you..." And then the TV switched to darkness and turned off by itself. It seemed like Haruka had gotten her invitation to go to the ring where Silhouette currently was now.

Spotlight
characters:
Haruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) ELZuoMvHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) OG5hnuaHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) Cg3CzYmHaruka waits for Silhouette (for Kelsea) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 am

A chill ran down Haruka's spine despite her best effort at steeling herself. She swallowed before looking at her companion.

"Masato-kun?"

"Be careful."

"I will... thanks..."

Minutes later, Zankoku yo Kibō to Nare signaled Haruka's arrival. Masato was notably nowhere to be seen as the determined idol marched towards the ring where Silhouette waited.

Once inside the ring, she would stand before Silhouette, out of range of any immediate surprise attacks. "Silhouette-san," she said. "I came alone as you asked. Can we talk now?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 pm

When Haruka came out to the ring Silhouette was still huddled down in one corner facing the turnbuckle pads with her head down... Could it be that Silhouette was crying? she always seemed sad, but never actually shed any tears... Also there was no sound from the haunting girl.

When Haruka spoke, Silhouette lifted her head a couple of inches... That was the last thing Haruka saw before the whole arena was plunged into a chilling darkness. Only a second or two passed by before the lights came back up, however Silhouette was no longer huddled down in that corner of the ring... No... she was standing right in front of Haruka. Her blood red eyes were dry and as solemn as ever and Haruka would notice that Silhouette was standing close enough into her personal zone that she could feel the blood moon child's breath against her lips.

"Haruka-chan..." She spoke... "You came this time..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 am

Silhouette's woeful countenance immediately dropped Haruka's guard. "Silhouette-san..." She immediately made for the haunting girl, but not two steps past the whole area went dark, stopping her in her tracks.

"Ah!"

The return of the lights briefly blinded her. Haruka squinted, blinked- and saw Silhouette right in front of her!

"Kyah!"

Startled, the idol girl stumbled backwards, lost her footing and fell on her butt. "Silhouette-san," she stuttered. "You startled me..."

Remembering why she came here, she got back on her feet at once. "I'm sorry I couldn't go watch your match. But I'm here now. I want to talk to you..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 am

Silhouette remained standing like a statue, her arms down by her sides and blood red eyes following Haruka with sad curiosity but not surprise as she was so startled that she end up falling on her butt before stumbling back to her feet.

"Your absence made me frown..." She commented when Haruka appologized with a distinct lack of a frown or anything else on her face for that matter, "A chair is always left empty inside of my cold heart..." Upon hearing that Haruka wanted to talk to her, Silhouette cocked her head slightly to one side and slid fluidly forwards a couple of steps.

"What is it you would talk about with me, Haruka-chan...?
What sleeps within the shadow of the moon?
Or what it is that goes 'bump' in the night and darkest recesses of your mind...?
I have seen both, Haruka-chan..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am

The stark lack of emotions on Silhouette's face belied how heavy her words weighed upon Haruka's small shoulders. But now those same shoulders squared themselves. The idol girl thought she understood what Silhouette was saying. She knew what to say.

At least she hoped she did.

"You're right, Silhouette-san. I've been worried for you." Anyone, she thought, could guess that Silhouette indeed haunted her dreams. "I know I'm partly to blame for what happened to you. I... I put you to sleep," she stammered. "How can I make up for it? How can I help you return to normal? Please tell me. Please."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 pm

"But why would I want to return, Haruka-chan? Can't you see how happy I am now..." She said, sounding oh so very sincere in her somber voice.

"So fond of changing things you are... You want to change me like you wanted to change Cerbera-san...? Like you did change Cerbera-san? Don't you know that what has been done can not be undone...?""

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next