Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)  Empty A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 pm

There was a bit of a slight commotion in the gym, the wrestling prince had arranged for a wrestling spar with one of the new rookie wrestlers and it looked like he was putting him self way over by really out-wrestling his opponent and taking him out real quick. Daisuke was known for showing off and picking on weaker wrestlers, just to make himself look good in front of the crowd.It was much better than just a regular work-out in the gym although not so much for his opponents.

Daisuke:

"One....two...three!" the people in the gym shouted as the prince pinned down the rookie male wrestler. Daisuke slowly got back up on his feet, placing his feet against the male's shoulders before giving him a shove using his foot to roll him out of the ring. " Geez...pathetic" he would say before walking over towards the corner of the ring. He would grab his towel to wipe the sweat off his face and chest, before bending down to grab a bottle of water and drink from it.

Daisuke would take a moment to look around, before adjusting his wrestling briefs and hopping out of the ring and onto the gym floor. "Disperse now you common filthy wrestlers, your prince has put on a show for you. Now scram" he said with arrogance as he walked over towards a bench where he had his gym bag placed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)  Empty Re: A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)

Post by HannaBanana Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:53 pm

While she was still new to AFW, Asuka loved it here already. Few weeks ago, she signed the contract to join. Few earlier, she had her first match. All was going well for the Rising Pink Star. But seeing the competition in the AFW, some better than her, she knew she had to become even better.

Well what better place than the gym?

Clad in her pink sports bra and a matching thong, worn under some simple gym shorts that clung to her body tightly with a white tank top that did much the same. She came towards the doors to the room when someone suddenly comes out, a male. He bumped into her, obviously in a rush to get out of here. She hears a commotion in the room and her curiosity has piqued. She pushes the door and sees a couple of people starting to leave. "Must be some kind of party..." She looked around as she entered. Was there a fight here?

HannaBanana
HannaBanana

Back to top Go down

A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)  Empty Re: A Lover not a Wrestler! (For HannaBanana)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:42 pm

There were loads of new faces around the AFW each month, some starting their wrestling careers and other established stars making the jump from other promotions and the veterans of the AFW loved to test the new talent. Daisuke, however, was merely an arrogant bully who loved to bury new talent before they got even a good chance by shattering their confidence.

The man who bumped into her was the poor male wrestler who got beat, he was in a rush to leave to avoid further embarrassment. As the Rising Pink Star entered the gym, looking to see what was up, she was greeted by a couple of other gym goers who were making their way out.

They recognized her as the new talent, they heard she was a pretty good wrestler " Asuka Kanami". They would stop for a second "Oh hey, you're the new girl, Asuka? Slight word of caution, careful in the gym. Daisuke Takeuchi is in there, maybe you can pick another time to train in the gym, Daisuke is known for picking on new comers." they would say, pointing to the wrestling prince was he was busy near ringside, drinking water to cool off and wiping the sweat off his chiseled frame after the quick spar.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaBanana Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:36 pm

As soon as she enters the gym, a couple of gym goers gather around her and greet the Pink Star. "Oh hey guys!" She was all smiles. AFW is looking to be more better than she thought. And she could get used to having fans around her. Her dreams of being a star are looking more possible.

They then tell her about Daisuke and that is lurking around the gym. A known wrestler that likes to pick on the newcomers. Asuka checks him out as he cools off at ringside. "That's him? He sounds like a bully." The Pink Star winks at the gym goers as she passes them. She's here to work out. And she wasn't gonna let someone scare her out of the gym. "Don't worry, guys! I can handle myself!"

She rests her water bottle down near the squat rack, doing some warm up body squats before she would work on the barbell.
HannaBanana
HannaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:18 pm

The other gym goers greeted the Pink Star, she was known to have quite the personality and they decided to warn her before their gym time would be interrupted by the arrogant prince. They suggested she would come at another time but the Pink Star was not afraid of Daisuke, she had no reason to.

They would nod as she would look towards the prince, confirming that indeed is the individual named Daisuke. She reassured them there was nothing to worry about and walked inside, the gym goes simply sighed and left, hoping she was right.

As Daisuke cooled off, he noticed the Pink Wrestler doing her workouts as she did the squats near the barbell. He didn't recognize her as a veteran but had heard about a pink haired wrestler, joining the wrestling league. Daisuke would put his water bottle down and place his towel on the bench as he walked towards the female wrestler.

"Ahh so you're that new wrestler people have been talking about? The Pink Wrestler "Asuka"he said he said rolling his shoulders as he approached her. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Daisuke Takeuchi the wrestling prince but I'm sure you already knew that"he chuckled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaBanana Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Asuka focused on her exercises. While she did assure to those people that she would be fine, she did feel a little concerned that there is someone that targets rookies. But then again, there have been people like that before, someone that preys on the weak, looking at them like fresh new meat for them to feast. She did not like the idea of being meat! Maybe bubblegum...but not meat! Wait, she didn't want to be chewed on at all!

Just when she rose up from the last of her first set, Daisuke comes towards Asuka. The Pink Star froze for like a second as the Wrestling Vultu-I mean, Prince introduced himself. He probably is always this pretentious.

Asuka re-racked the barbell, relieving the weight on her back. "Well I only just came here so not really." The Pinkette turns and face her, giving her hand to shake, that beaming smile on her face. Whenever she meets new people, she always does it with a smile. "Aparrently you already know me, but I'm Asuka!"
HannaBanana
HannaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:23 pm

The wrestling prince kept close tabs on the rookies that made their way into the AFW roster. For him, the more wrestlers that joined in the league, the more people he would have to defeat to claim the title of being " the best wrestler" in AFW. For this reason, he would send them packing before they could even make their debut, scaring them off in a intense bout backstage to shatter their confidence. At times it worked, it times it would backfire.

The wrestling prince walked over towards the Pink Wrestler, looking to introduce himself to the rookie. He had just beat another male wrestler and wasn't looking for much trouble, however when Asuka couldn't recognize Daisuke when he knew who she was, the wrestling prince felt a little humiliated.

He would raise his eyebrow and look at her extended hand, gradually accepting it as the two shook hands. "Well, allow me to introduce myself then, my name is Daisuke Takeuchi. You'll hear that name alot, I'm the best wrestler in AFW after all." he would grin with his chin held up high in arrogance.

"Anyway's you're new here so I guess I can look over that.
I mean, most new wrestlers don't last too long in the AFW anyways, they usually quit after seeing how tough the competition is, I wonder how long you will last hmm"
he would say rubbing his chin as he looked to take a jibe at her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaBanana Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:17 am

"Nice to meet you, Mr Prince!"

Asuka is all smiles, either blissfully ignorant or acting so as they shake hands. Her eyebrows raise as she hears he is the best wrestler in AFW. "Oh wow! I didn't think I'd meet the best wrestler here already! Guess I really did made a name for myself here!" Of course she has her own doubts of the claim but she'll give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, she was new. And was still trying to know the hundreds of wrestlers here.

"Well I don't plan on quitting anytime soon!" The Rising Pink Star giggled "I know that the competition is tough so I gotta be more tough! And if there's tougher competition, I gotta be even more tougher! Something I've learned from a friend of mine who does puoresu."

That was a bit of a lie. She learned that when she was in one of the puoresu wrestling promotions back in the day.

The last few words made the pinkette cock her right eyebrow. Was that a dig of her being able to cum quicker than the average human? He does keep tabs on upcoming talent after all. Yes, she does, something that she is conscious about. Asuka might be thinking about it too much, but surely she has shown she is more than that.

Hmmmm...two can play that game then.

"But enough about me! You're the best wrestler? Strange, I would have heard about you first. I mean, if you're the best, then even the managers and doctors would be praising you. And I would have thought the best would have a lot of belts.
Or maybe you don't like having titles?"
Asuka tilts her head to the side, looking cute and innocent with her right index finger on her chin.

"Which in that case, is sooooo badass!
You don't need belts and you certainly don't need everyone knowing your name. You just know you're the best. I actually respect that."
The pinkette nods in approval, after throwing a lot of sneaky jabs at the Wrestling Vu-ugh! Sorry, she keeps forgetting! Wrestling Prince! There you go, Asuka! Wasn't so hard now, was it?
HannaBanana
HannaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:15 pm

The pleasure was going to be all Daisuke's. Especially because he was looking to test whether Asuka was going to be a real competitor or just a glorified jobber like the rest of them. He had just finished a match but it didn't really test him too much, he hardly broke into a sweat and felt as if he could go on.

She had quite the innocent smile, Daisuke almost felt bad if he had to take her down and make her quit before her official debut but he was still interested in wrestling the best and he wanted to make sure, she was a real contender. "I suppose so,
I take a note to follow anyone promising who make's his/her debut in AFW and I heard you're....decent"
he grinned.

"Ah I see. Well, that is an interesting way of keeping up with your competition but whether you are going to quit soon or not, the only way one can judge that is.....well....by wrestling in the ring right?" he chuckled as they talked further. Soon, his smiles would turn into expressions of sarcastic grins as he felt as if she was taking a hidden jibe at the prince. She mentioned how she did not recognize him as the best nor did he win any title. Daisuke would drink some water and clear his throat "Well, I wouldn't expect a rookie like yourself to know of my greatness and as for titles....well, that is in order soon" he coughed a bit, as she caught him there. Still, he would not take that disrespect from the Pink Wrestler.

He would then roll his eyes at her, "Anyway's, I was hoping to find some decent competition in the ring today-
one that can actually give me a decent challenge. However, it seems there isn't anyone that can actually wrestle around here anymore....and I certainly don't expect a Pink Haired rookie like you to keep up in a one on one wrestling challenge against me.....can you?"
he would grin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaBanana Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

"True!" Asuka shrugs. "I am new here after all. And this is the first time that I have seen you so..."

Both are having a little battle with words and Asuka replied with her own combo that certainly caught the Prince. She kinda liked teasing like this. Reminds her of a certain wrestler who is great at teasing and trash talk back in a promotion she was in.

Daisuke mentions his disappointment that he didn't get a good challenge in the ring, something that Asuka is aware of. The Pink Star did see the guy running past her when she was about to get into the gym and the crowd did warn the pinkette about the Prince. But she soon lights up when the Wrestling Prince seems to be challenging her to a wrestling bout.

Asuka was only here to lift some weights and do some cardio, but when the chance to do some wrestling is granted to her, how could she say no? What better way to train than to tussle in the ring? And when you have a choice of wrestling and gym, Asuka would definitely take wrestling 100% of the time.

"Well who knows! I might surprise ya!" The pinkette giggles, obviously excited about the idea. "I might do more than keeping up with you. So! I assume it is in this ring, right? And any rules?"

HannaBanana
HannaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next