Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Best Day Ever

2 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 19 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:30 am

“Mmm-hmm,” Faheema moaned, turning her head a little to the side to at least acknowledge the compliment from Bubbles, even though the curvy thighs around her head kept her from actually looking at the beauty. She sounded like she was enjoying herself. Faheema would've been frustrated had she been in Bubbles' position, and not because the other woman being pleasured was Bubbles' wife. Faheema didn't like being left out of fun times, and she knew Bubbles had a thirst of her own to contend with, but it seemed like she was content to stay sidelined for the occasion.

The Nubian would make sure that Bubbles left just as satisfied as her wife when they all parted ways at the day's end, but Faheema was planning to leave her garden untended until they had worked up a sweat at the gym. The Virgin Killer was at her most irresistible when she was getting rough in the ring, and Faheema wanted to bring the huntress back out by leveraging her sexual hunger.

Burying her face in Mariah's crotch again, Faheema focused her mind and body on enjoying the debauched performance, humming passionately as she kissed and licked at Mariah's folds. Maybe she was just hungry, but Faheema was starting to enjoy the taste of the savory liquid that saturated Mariah's sex. She started getting ravenous, gripping Mariah's thighs tighter as her tongue ran up and down the length of her slit, licking vigorously until her tongue had squeezed between her folds and gotten as far in as Faheema could push it, enjoying the feel of that hot, spongy flesh as her tongue flicked and brushed against it.

At this point, Faheema became aware that all she could hear was the ringing in her own ears and the sloshing noise made by her own tongue as it trawled Mariah's depths. The woman's pearlescent thighs were wrapped snug around her head, keeping her ears closed. She wouldn't know if Mariah made any noise, but she kept going, confident that Bubbles would be honest with her if her wife caved in. The two of them seemed to have quite a playful relationship, and Faheema doubted that Bubbles would mind seeing her wife in a collar if she lost the bet.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:44 am

Mariah was beginning to think she made a mistake with this little bet of theirs, and that Faheema had pulled her into a sensual trap.

The objective was to make the Nubian scream, which wouldn’t be that hard to do. On paper, it had to be the simplest thing - she’d been getting noises of all sorts out of her in the past 24-hours. The woman had a lot of talent in the carnal arts, but there was no replacement for experience, and Bubbles made sure she was well versed in that field. The edge was hers.

Or, at least, it would’ve been, if she could use her arms. Or her feet. Or if any of her limbs were near Faheema’s sex. Or if she didn’t have the woman’s head between her legs, working her over with feverish fervor.

She was going to cum. She was going to scream. That was a thing that was going to happen. There wasn’t anyway around it, no way to stop it, anymore than she could stop the waves from crashing on the shore. She balled her fists, curled her toes, her thighs clenched and clamped down on Faheema’s skull. Every muscle tensed, every tendon stretched, her heart beat at a staccato pace. Faster and faster, harder and harder, ramping up as the Nubian picked up the pace and worked her over. The breaths came from Mariah’s mouth so quick that they almost seemed to overlap, and stars began to dance across her vision. So lighthead, so hot, so wild, so good, so damn good, and Faheema just wasn’t going to stop. She was a machine, working her over, relentless and ravishing, and she was cumming and cumming and-

”Eaayah!”

Mariah’s body let out a sharp, heated shriek, one that had to echo throughout the store, even over the light jazz that was blaring out over the speakers. A few low moans followed as her body deflated and she gushed out, giving Faheema all the fresh juices she could’ve wanted. ”Ugh.” Her groan mixed with a tremulous sigh. ”Damn it.”

From the sidelines, Bubbles looked over with a wicked, lazy grin, thoroughly enjoying the show. She was so used to working Mariah over, it was easy to forget how it looked when she watching things from a third-person perspective. Faheema made the experience so worth the while. ”And the winner is…” She stretched out, just enough to give Faheema’s fine ass a tap with the tip of her toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:06 am

Mariah was almost there. Faheema knew that with more and more certainty as the woman's pale thighs squeezed her head with more and more force. She was pretty strong for a wrestling retiree. Did the nights of vigorous sex keep her in shape, or did she still dabble in grappling outside of the bedroom? She had some duty to keeping Bubbles in fighting form, but the Nubian wasn't privy to the specifics of their training. Maybe she could learn more about what they both were capable of when they went to the gym later.

The world had gone completely quiet to Faheema, and she was being smothered by Mariah's sex now, so pure instinct replaced her competitive spirit as her tongue lashed madly from wall to wall inside Mariah, as if it were looking to burrow through and escape the fleshy prison it was trapped in. There was no risk of her passing out, though, as Mariah reached her climax quickly, cum spraying over her tongue and filling her mouth. As she had done before, Faheema swallowed it all rather than let it spray everywhere like water from an over-pressurized hose, feeling a chill run down her spine from the physical and mental rush she got from the act. Once she was satisfied that it was over, she started nudging Mariah forward, trying to encourage the exhausted woman to stand under her own power as the Nubian popped her head free.

She heard Bubbles' words and felt a toe thump against her rear, but she didn't respond. Her senses were elsewhere at the moment, her head turned to angle her ears in the direction of a tapping noise outside. High heeled shoes hitting the smooth tiled floor, getting closer. Springing up like a jack in the box, Faheema's arms coiled around Mariah, holding her very close, tightly enough to discourage her from moving or speaking. Turning her head, she locked eyes with Bubbles, looking more frightened than she ever had during their match, and made a “shh” gesture with her mouth and finger, bidding that she stay quiet.

The footsteps stopped. Faheema waited, and after a tense, awkward moment passed, the footsteps retreated back into the store proper. Her chest undulated against Mariah's as the Nubian breathed a sigh of relief. Their secret was safe, or not worth investigating at the least. Relaxing, Faheema released Mariah and gave both women a gleeful smile. They had gotten away with having sex in public, the satisfaction of which snowballed with her victory over Mariah in their game.

“The bet is mine, which means you're mine,” Faheema uttered in a soft, sultry tone, reaching over to give Mariah a condescending pat on the cheek. She meant it playfully, of course, not at all interested in disrespecting either Burste in earnest, not when they had been so generous with her. More to signal her arousal at the use of humiliating gestures...including the consequence of failure about to be imposed on Mariah.

“Don't move. I'll get your necklace,” Faheema remarked with a wink, leaving Mariah's wrists bound above her head a moment longer as she knelt down and retrieved the studded leather collar that had been on her neck until this morning. Twirling it around one of her fingers, Faheema stepped lightly forward, tiptoeing her way back to Mariah, milking the last moment of helplessness that Mariah would endure.

“Tell me, does the act of being made to feel small arouse you, as it did me?” she asked as she fumbled with the collar, making sure she knew how to adjust the fit before she reached around Mariah's neck, looping the collar into place and locking it with a soft click. Never one to waste time, she reached up and started undoing the belt holding Mariah's arms once the collar was secure.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Bubbles was really leaning on her better angels at the moment, relying on them to keep her from just taking Faheema from the back and fucking her and Mariah right out of the stall. Being so close to something so hot, seeing her wife hanging there, having the Nubian before her in all of dark, dominant glory - yes. Yes, she wanted that.

But she held back. And it was a good thing, too, because they had some unwelcome company.

Bubbles leaned back as the pitter-patter of little feet neared them, quirking an eyebrow as someone - an attendent , if she had to guess - neared the booth. Faheema seemed frightened, and Bubbles didn’t blame her for that fear one bit. Given her status in the country, there was always the chance that something like this could send her packing…a chance. One that Bubbles and Mariah wouldn’t allow. So long as she was with them, Faheema would be safe. She swore to herself on that one, and she was more than ready to take whatever measure of blame she had to.

Thankfully, it didn’t come to that. The footsteps went off, minding their own business, and they were back to relative privacy once again. Mariah, for her part, couldn't have cared less about the footsteps or losing or anything else in the immediate vincinity. She was far too busy basking in the afterglow and coming down from the exquisite high that Faheema had worked within her.

”Aaaaaah...hm?” She perked up at Faheema’s pat on the cheek, regaining some of her faculties now that she had some pain to mix with the pleasure. Shaking her head, she followed Faheema around the room, seeing her thoroughly enjoying the dominance, and she wasn’t about to ruin that for her.

As the Nubian approached, Mariah craned her head back and offered her neck, making it all the easier to get a collar around, showing complete submission. She didn’t say a word, waiting until the collar was secure and snug on her neck and the bindings were freed.

”Arousing? Yes.” She dropped to her knees and brought her head low, placing gentle kisses on the darkened skin. Soft and submissive. ”I think you could taste how much.”

Bubbles cooed at those words and let out a loud, throaty sigh. ”God,” She smacked her lips. ”Hate being impatient, but I want to get you two in the ring. Soon.” She made now attempts to hide the unbidden lust in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:14 am

“Oh...” Faheema sighed with surprise when Mariah got down on her knees and started worshiping the Nubian's body. She hadn't planned to spend much time savoring the results of this contest, and definitely hadn't expected Mariah to. The extra effort on her part was very flattering, enough to glue her to the spot for a moment while tender lips peppered her lower body. The paralyzing effect was short lived, though. Faheema was too nervous to spend any more time naked in this changing room, and Bubbles was sounding a little anxious herself, albeit in a very different manner.

“Do you want me, Bubbles?”
Faheema sang, grinning broadly as she turned to face the big, beautiful woman. She reached down and picked up her clothes, beginning to dress herself so that the three of them could finish their business and exit the store. “You will have to take me. Both of you, if you wish to reassert your claim. Command my respect, the way you did last night...”

Stepping to the side, Faheema pushed Mariah's clothes along the floor towards her, moving to sit beside Bubbles with her new clothing bundled in her arms. While her words were defiant, Faheema's body language told its own story. She settled in next to Bubbles, resting her head against the giant's broad shoulder, staring up to meet her gaze. She and her wife had made this day possible by opting to share their lives with her. The refugee didn't have too much to offer them in return, but they definitely had her as a friend.

“Would you allow Mariah to wrestle with us? I will be...gentle with her...” Faheema said, faltering only as she realized that she didn't know exactly how gentle she might have to be with Mariah if they all wrestled together. The woman had been a wrestler once; hadn't she said something about an injury that had forced her into retirement? How much of Faheema could she handle on the mats, the Nubian wondered.

“I want to give the both of you the chance to take from me what you can, before we part ways.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 am

Being with Bubbles, Mariah wasn’t unfamiliar with being in the submissive role - heck, being with Bubbles made it hard for her to think of any role that she didn’t have some familiarity with. But she rarely went there with other women. In part, because she wasn’t quite as prolific as her wife when it came to testing the waters of their open marriage - if she had to put a number on it, she only had sex once for every five encounters Bubbles did.

Moments like this made her regret not testing the waters more. Then again, women like Faheema, women who could satisfy her this much aside from her own wife, were a rarity.

She stayed on her knees, subservient and silent, as her new ‘mistress’ went about dressing herself, and she only went to move when her clothes were pushed her way. Taking the unspoken order, she began to dress, all the while biting her lip as she looked on at Faheema and Bubbles. The hunger between them was palpable, a driving urge that would have to be satisfied sooner than later.

”Allow?” Bubbles chuckled and smacked her lips, reaching up to run a hand down Faheema’s dusky cheeks. ”Faheema, girl, I demand it.” She threw a wry grin Mariah’s way, before taking Faheema by the chin and planting a quick kiss on those succulent lips. ”I don’t know about ‘gentle’, though.”

Bubbles narrowed her eyes, playful and wild, as she looked between the two, and it was a look that Mariah shared. While it was true that her wife hadn’t wrestled in a long time, she stayed fit, and the two of them trained together. There would be more than a few surprises coming the Nubian’s way…

Mariah was shuddering at the thoughts as she rose, clothes fully slipped on and her head lowered. She bowed towards Faheema in reverence, not even looking her in the face, but she couldn’t quite hide her mischievous smile. “I appreciate the thought...mistress.” She cooed that last word out, said it with a sigh. ”Shall we get going, then? I can go ahead and get a ring reserved on the way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 am

Faheema was happy to have earned her moment to be the dominant force among these women. Relative to Mariah, at any rate. Bubbles wasn't asserting herself physically at the moment, but she would no doubt reclaim her authority as this group's queen when they got to the gym. As nice as the temporary victory felt, however, Faheema quickly realized how much she missed the louder, more assertive Mariah. Her witty confidence had an infectious charm to it, and the Nubian had grown to appreciate the cunning woman that had roped her into the hentai match in the first place.

While Mariah got dressed, Faheema was content to relax against the sturdy woman sharing the bench with her, happily letting Bubbles capture her chin to draw her in for a little kiss. “Mmm...good, thank you for letting me know. You were so fierce in her defense when I tried to put her in harm's way last night, and I want her to have as much fun as we will when we all wrestle...when both of you push me to my limit and put that collar back where it truly belongs.”

As Faheema described her rather submissive fantasy, Mariah finished getting ready and came to address her 'mistress'. The Nubian raised an eyebrow when Mariah bowed to her and gave her that title. She seemed content with the temporary role reversal between them, and for that reason alone Faheema smiled back at the kindly woman. Deep down, the Nubian was a little apprehensive, quickly coming to the realization that she didn't find any satisfaction in having other women act like servants to her. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy having Mariah under her thumb for a change, but she was ready and eager to see that defiant streak come back. She was ready to get moving.

“Call me Faheema,” she said, grabbing a handful of hair to pull Mariah in for a rough kiss. “Reverent titles will not save you when we step into the ring together. I hope you're ready. Now, lead on.” With her challenge declared, Faheema stepped from the changing room and moved aside to let the Burste women find their way. Last night, Mariah had made a comment that wrestling was more than a physical contest, and now the Nubian was eager to see what devious plans that clever mind could concoct. She even allowed the women to walk a little ahead of her, just in case they wanted to plot without her overhearing.

This was going to be fun.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Mariah didn’t mind playing the submissive role, not really. Aside from it being an interesting switch, it gave her the chance to observe how Faheema reacted when she was in control, and she had to admit, it was a fascinating scene. It was a new thing to her, having this sort of control, and she seemed to relish it…but, going off her words, she wasn’t unwilling to have the tables turned against her, either. If Mariah had to pin it down, she’d say the woman loved the fight. The struggle. The domination. Being conquered. A psychologist could’ve written an engaging book on her.

It was an intriguing thought, but one that she had little time to ponder before her hair was seized and she was yanked into one of the hottest, wild, roughest kisses of her entire life - no small statement, considering her wife.

She was left silent for a moment, just needing time to catch her breath, but the crazy thing? As hot as she was, Faheema’s words made her even hotter. She agreed with the other two - they needed to get to that ring. There were hot, horny demons in need of exorcising. ”Let’s get going, then. Faheema.” She made sure to say the name in a way that implied reverence, awe, and respect - but not without a devilish smile on top.

The next hour or so was a fast one, but not fast enough for Bubbles and Mariah. They left the store, ignoring all the scandalous looks directed their way, purchases tucked away in a neat bag. The Friction arena was a short drive away, but a ‘short drive’ through Japanese traffic was a long drive anywhere else, and this one felt longer than usual. That was fine, though - Mariah and Bubbles passed the time in the front seat. Whispering to each other. Looking back at Faheema. Giggling.

When they finally made it to the arena, the three of them had to split ways, only for a few minutes, to get dressed. Bubbles dressed in her usual attire: short and ripped denim jeans, a black string biniki, both of which were barely able to contain her. Mariah’s outfit was more reserved, but alluring in its own way, as she brought out her ring attire for this special occasion. She entered the training room dressed with a white top and shorts, red trim outlining them, and white laced up boots to match. With her hair tied up behind her, she was the very picture of a female wrestler, though this attire was, maybe, a size too small for her. Not that she seemed to mind or even notice, if the knowing smile on her face was any indication. She only had one concern at the moment, and that was the woman who’d be joining them in this private practice ring…

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:06 am

Between the vibrant city sitting just outside their vehicle, and her own thoughts keeping her wrapped up, Faheema didn't hear a word of whatever Mariah and Bubbles were saying as she peered out the backseat window, the side of her head pressed to the cold glass. Less than a month in Japan, and her life had already improved immeasurably, much of it thanks to her new friend's hospitality. Succulent food, comfortable clothing, and a luxurious night in their hotel, all in a city that seemed perfectly safe, despite being so crowded. No gunshots or screams in the distance. No men that looked willing or able to ambush her and drag her down a dark alley.

Not unreasonable expectations for most people, but to Faheema, who prided herself on surviving the harshest punishment the world had to offer, the weekend had proven intoxicating as well as disquieting. This new life was threatening to turn the Nubian soft, and she felt guilty for that.

Maybe that was why she was so eager for Bubbles and Mariah to thrash her in the ring. Plenty of sexual gratification would ensue, no doubt, but it would be preceded by an immense challenge that would help to keep her body strong and her mind sharp. Challenges like this were going to be a big part of her wrestling career in Friction. The other women could have most of the pleasure. Faheema wanted the pain!

The ring that Mariah showed them to actually had some privacy, stored in a room maybe twice the size of the ring itself, with some tables, props, and equipment stored off to the sides. It looked like this room was dedicated to the recording of match types that didn't utilize a live audience, open to practice when no recording was scheduled for the day.

Unlike Mariah and Bubbles, Faheema didn't leave the room to change clothes, and both of them would arrive back to find that she had decided to take full advantage of the setting's privacy. Sitting on the ring apron was the Nubian, fully naked, with all of her accumulated clothing piled in one of the shopping bags. Not wanting Bubbles to tear any of her outfit up by stripping it with too much enthusiasm, Faheema had taken care of that obligation for her, granting them both access to the entirety of her body as soon as they had her in their clutches.

Seeing the both of them enter the room, Faheema couldn't help but blush. Not because she was afraid of being seen naked, but because both of them looked so beautiful in their outfits. Bubbles a vision of raw feminine power, and Mariah looking deceptively dignified for the naughty purpose that they all shared. It made the Nubian feel lazy, having not bothered with clothes.

“Welcome,” Faheema called, stepping up and moving inside the ring. “So, Mariah, how would you like to approach this? You could both rush me immediately, but perhaps you'd like to start with your wife in the corner? See how far you can get before her help becomes necessary.” Whatever rules or stipulations Mariah and Bubbles found enticing for this spar, the wild Nubian intended to push them into more and more blatant double teaming if they wanted to satisfy those rampant urges of theirs. It all depended on whether they would find some semblance of competition more satisfying than a straightforward squash fest. Faheema would be happy either way.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 pm

It was a testament to Faheema’s beauty that, despite all the things that they’d done, despite the sex, despite seeing her form in so many lights, Bubbles still found herself gasping when she opened the door and saw the Nubian sitting there on the apron. Maybe it was just the sight of her in the ring, elevated, with all that space around her. Maybe it was the specific way the dimmed lights hit her, making her dark skin seem even darker, turning her into a living shadow.

Or, maybe, it was just that look in her eyes. So hungry. And wild. And hot. And horny. And wanting. It was the kind of look Bubbles only ever saw when she looked in the mirror, and she craved more of it. This woman, Faheema, was addictive.

Mariah licked her lips and skipped ahead, taking the lead as they neared their opponent. That brought a smile to Bubbles’ face, too, but for a different reason - it was good to see her wife in gear, again. The two of them trained together often, even though Mariah hadn’t had a match in ages. She was content to keep their dynamic as it was, but at the same time, she wondered if that old wrestling fire was still burning underneath. If the flicker in her wife’s eyes was any indication, that was definitely the case.

”Heeeeeeeello.” Mariah whistled as she sauntered on over to the ring, giving Faheema a quick look over as she rolled into the ring. She grabbed the rope and hopped on the apron, taking up a position next to the turnbuckle, but she didn’t move to get inside. Not just yet. Needed a moment to think. ”Hm, good point, we never actually discussed the rules, did we?” She rubbed her chin and scanned the ceiling. ”Thought this would just be a straight up tornado match, but there might be more interesting options. Bubbles?”

When it came to ideas for debauchery, entrusting Bubbles was always the safe bet.

Bubbles managed to tear her eyes off Faheema long enough to give it some serious thought, and snapped her fingers. ”Let’s do a rotation thing. You two go at it first, for five minutes. Then I’ll switch out for Mariah. And if you can’t beat me in five minutes after that, you have to take us both on for the rest.”

Bubbles moved around the ring came up the steps, taking up her spot on the opposite side of the turnbuckle, facing Faheema alongside her wife. Looking on into the ring like a pair of hungry wolves. ”No rules. No pinfalls. Anything goes. We fight, we fuck, until one of us gives up. And I don’t mean tapping out - the loser has to say it. Loud and proud.”

”Like it. Love it.” Mariah cooed and licked her lips, before she grabbed the top rope and yanked her way over, coming down a few feet away from Faheema. More than eager to kick this off, she started bouncing for toe to toe, getting nice and loose. She flicked her hair back and stared straight on at her opponent. ”You ready over there?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum