Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

Berial, jadeitehx, killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, Panda, Underdog21, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

The Best Day Ever

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 22 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by Gwyndolin on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:24 am

Feeling just as eager as Mariah, Faheema took her hands off the woman just long enough to cradle her down to the canvas, believing that she didn't need to keep Mariah suspended across her outstretched knee any longer. Keeping her trapped in that position had undoubtedly made Faheema feel and look powerful, but it couldn't have been too comfortable for her victim, growing visibly desperate for the Nubian to finally get her off. Not to mention the change in position gave Faheema more space to bring her lips to Mariah's sex without having to bend at an angle that torqued her own spine.

“Cum for me, Mariah,” were the last words from the Nubian's lips before she leaned down and wrapped them around Mariah's clitoris, lapping at the shy little bulb with her tongue while her soaked fingers returned to her pussy, pumping into it deeper and harder than before. Her free hand went towards Mariah's head, palming blindly at her face before her index and middle finger started pushing against Mariah's lips, trying to force their way in to grind against her tongue. Why Faheema did this was hard for even her to say. This was an appealing environment to experiment with her desires, being a practice match with two experienced women, and she had decided in a moment of horny inspiration that forcing the smaller woman to suck on her fingers would add an element of humiliation to make Mariah's heart race just a little faster.

The two fingers between Mariah's lower lips kept up a fast pace, sinking as deep as they could and spreading apart like a pair of scissors being opened. Between her probing digits and her mouth devoted to playing her clitoris like an instrument, it wouldn't be long before Mariah finally popped. Only after drawing the climax out for as long as possible would Faheema finally allow herself to rest, leaving her and Mariah in an exhausted pile on the canvas for the moment.

Stirring, Faheema shuffled to her feet, trying to beckon Mariah up with her by using the fingers still hooked in her mouth to tug up on her jaw, holding her head in that hand the way someone might hold a bowling ball. Just to inflame a desire in Bubbles to reassert her authority when she climbed into the ring, Faheema dragged her wife toward the corner with the same grip, delivering her in creatively embarrassing fashion.

“It's your turn, Bubbles. Hold on for five minutes, and you'll have your wife back to join the fight,” Faheema said, her voice cracking with excitement as she shuffled backwards to take a stand at the ring's center. While nothing could beat that transformative first experience with both women in the bedroom of their apartment, this rematch with Bubbles would prove to be a close second. Another chance to fight the greatest opponent of her young life, even though her chances of success were diminishingly small this time. The formidable strength and size of Bubbles, with the imminent involvement of her wife.

When Bubbles stepped up to meet Faheema, the Nubian raised her arms up, fingers outstretched in an unmistakable invitation for a test of strength. It wasn't good strategy to provoke a strength contest against someone like Bubbles, but this wasn't a real match, it was about having fun as much as trying to get her practice in. She wanted to see what her muscles could do, without any tricks backing them up.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Faheema’s transition was a little awkward for Mariah - truth told, in that moment, she would’ve preferred to stay on Faheema’s knee, kept up like that, under her total control. It was a weird position, but that just made her fancy it even more. A bit of pain, a fuckton of pleasure, and all delivered by this dark, dominating destroyer of a woman - it was the kind of experience she craved, and the kind that she rarely received from anyone but her wife. While she’d still rate Bubbles higher, it was hard to deny that Faheema was coming close, damn close.

Any complaints she might have had were washed away as Faheema went back to work with this new position, and easily demonstrated the reason for the change. Mariah gasped - a loud, hoarse gasp that filled the room - as the Nubian went to work. It was no surprise that she was every bit as skilled with her tongue as she was with her fingers, and the result was electric, turning Mariah into a squirming mess on the floor.

She started to gasp again as the woman hit a particularly sweet spot, but that was interrupted when a pair of probing fingers slid past her lips. She eagerly welcome them into her mouth, taking it as another form of domination, glad to have as many parts of Faheema in her body as possible. She licked them. She sucked them. She nibbled on them.

Anything and everything to keep her body moving as her body followed Faheema’s order - she came hard, thrashing about as she gushed, thrashing on the floor like a liverwire. It was a long, drawn out one, too, one that had every muscle in Mariah’s body swelling and surging, and she didn’t come down from it gentle, either. Little tremors tore through her, aftershocks as Faheema laid on top of her, basking in the intense afterglow.

Mariah was in no fit state to form coherent sentences, much less get up and walk, so it was a good thing that Faheema helped back to the corner, though she would’ve preferred it in a way that didn’t nearly rip her jaw apart. She grabbed the Nubian’s wrist for leverage as she was brought over, hauled along like a cavewoman with her prized kill of the day, and dropped at the feet of her wife. Her anxious, horny, impatient wife.

”Hey.” Bubbles leaned over the ropes, looking down at Mariah with the slightest smirk, licking her lips as she did. ”How you feeling, babe?”

Mariah shot her thumbs up. ”Like I just got hit by a truck. A big, sexy truck.” She let the hand flop to the side. ”Might need more than five minutes, but we’ll see. Go get her.”

That was about all the prompting Bubbles needed. She pushed the top rope down and brought one leg over, then the other, stepping into the ring in full and immediately making her way over to Faheema, standing tall as she approached. Her ever-present smile vanished for a moment when she saw the stance her foe was taking. When was the last time a woman not her size offered her a test of strength? Hell, when was the first time.

Faheema was wild and crazy and gave zero fucks and Bubbles loved it.

”Life is good.”

She threw herself forward into a full charge, coming at Faheema with all her strength to lock up with the woman and push her hard into the ropes. Nothing held back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin on Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Faheema betrayed the fact that she wasn't as brave or stoic as she wanted people to think, her face stretching into an expression of panic when Bubbles came at her with all the speed that her large frame could muster. She hadn't expected a bull's charge, but the Nubian quickly adapted and regained her confidence, dashing forward herself to counter momentum with momentum. Both women collided hard enough to make their bodies creak and groan under the pressure, but when the dull thud of their impact faded, both women still stood, resolute and unmoving...for almost half a minute.

Soft grunts that built in intensity reached Mariah at the corner as Faheema gave everything she had to move Bubbles backwards. She fought with an intensity that Bubbles would see in the focused glare the Nubian was giving her...but her desire was not enough. Faheema had wrestled against full-grown cattle that didn't put up as much fight as Bubbles, and as the African warrior read her opponent, it was clear that this stalemate wasn't draining Bubbles to the same extent as it was to her. Bubbles would win; it was just a question of how badly Faheema tired herself out before it happened.

Uttering a hot, heavy sigh of resignation, the Nubian started stepping backwards, letting Bubbles guide her towards the ring's edge. Their foreheads were touching, now, braced against each other, and Faheema decided that she wasn't above pressing her lips to Bubbles to steal a quick kiss while they were moving. A quick smooch to show her affection...and distract the bigger woman from the surprise that was about to be sprung on her.

When both women got within arm's reach of the ropes, Faheema gave the last burst of strength that her simmering core could manage, holding Bubbles at bay for the moment it took her to climb and position herself atop the ropes. As soon as she was up, Faheema quickly shifted her grip to pull one of Bubbles' arms out, then snapped her legs shut around the large woman's neck to trap her in something resembling a triangle choke. This was a touch worse, however, as Faheema completed her move by falling backwards and hanging over the opposite side of the ring, letting gravity add to the pain of the hold. Usually a referee would be stepping in by this point, but there didn't seem to be one in this secluded engagement. What a shame!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum