Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next Empty She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 pm

”So, let me see if I have this straight: Lily is a manager, and she manages 12 or so women.”

”Well, some of them are kawaiis, but yes.”

”And they’re all lesbians?”

”Ostensibly.”

”And they all live together? At the same place? Same time?”

”That’s what I’ve heard.”

”Oh. So we’re not going there right now, because…”

Mariah just sighed as she and Bubbles sat on the queen-sized bed at the Four Seasons, lounging around while they waited for Kanda and Lily to come over. They’d already made sure everything was set up in the proper places - spreader bars, oil, the aforementioned St. Andrews’ Cross in front of the big screen TV, with a few more hidden surprises underneath the bed. The room was big and well-furnished, with two large couches and a white, shimmering carpet. There was even a jacuzzi adjacent to the bathroom, just big enough for a giantess and her prisoner, or two scheming managers.

More than enough space for four hot and horny women. Bubbles and Mariah knew. They’d tested it out, just to be sure.

Now came the waiting. Blossom sat on the bed, legs crossed, wearing blue see-through fishnet V-bikini, a little something she’d gotten as a gift from a friend. Mariah was dressed conservative in comparison, wearing a black corset with matching stocking, clinging tight to her legs, with a riding crop for an accessory. They made quite the pair, just sitting there waiting for their newly found friends to arrive. As they did, the conversation drifted to the interesting facts Mariah had learned about Lily and her stable, and that brought them to the present topic.

”Have some patience. Kanda and Lily are more than enough right now, and if this goes well, I’m pretty sure we can get you to swing by.” Mariah sat on the edge of the bed, dangling her legs. ”She’s got a pretty impressive group of girls going on, too. Nice age range, all shapes and sizes, races and colors…”

”You are not making this any easier.” Bubbles flopped back in the bed and huffed. She hated to be greedy - Kanda alone was more woman than most deserved, and Lily was coming on top. But this place where Lily lived sounded like all her Christmases in one spot. So many hot, nubile bodies, in such a tight space, waiting to be squeezed and fondled and fucked…

Later, later. She was looked off to the side and stared at the door, expecting the knock at any minute….

Back to top Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by Lilybell Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 pm

An older model sedan in a hideous shade of green rumbled through the narrow streets between arena and the Four Seasons. The vehicle was an eyesore, but it refused to break down and Lily didn't want to be wholly dependent on public transportation with the stable-house being so far outside of town. Some of the girls routinely pushed her to rent some studio space in the city but it was simply too expensive to house this many girls in a crowded metropolis. Maybe if more of them started pulling in crowds that could change, but for now they had what they had.

Behind the wheel of the ugly old car sat Lily, driving barefoot with a pair of impractical heels sitting on the center console. She couldn't drive with the things on, but they made her ass look great. She wore a black sundress covered with a pattern of red roses and brass knuckles, as well as a pair of black silk stockings and a D-ring choker around her neck. She took her time, driving slowly to give Kanda a little extra time to recover in the passenger seat.

The tall, Thai wrestler had the seat fully reclined with an icepack trapped between her spine and the seat-back. She did her best to suffer quietly but whenever they hit a bump she'd let out a gasp or a hiss. Grumbling she took a mild pain-killer and closed her eyes to wonder when the humiliation would end. For her part she was dressed in a pair of snug fitting purple striped leggings and a wrap top that barely kept her breasts contained. It was the easiest thing for her to change into without an undue amount of strain, and then Lily had to help her tie her top. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost. And since when were you a seven year old?"

[color-purple]"Sorry, I'm not exactly feeling like a wild sex party right now."[/color]

"Really? Because you looked about two strokes away from creaming in the ring back there."

Kanda winced, turning to face the window to hide her blush, "Not sure how you would have noticed. You seemed preoccupied with Bubbles' manager."

"Mariah. And trust me, Kanda, the people in the nose-bleed section could tell you were boiling over. You weren't quiet about it."

Pulling up in front of the Four Seasons Lily turned the keys over to a very disappointed looking valet and waited for Kanda to join her before heading inside. It was obvious that the match was weighing on Kanda's mind and Lily reached out to gingerly rest a hand on the woman's sore back. "You did a good job, Kanda. Even if you were outmatched tonight you still held your own for longer than most people would have. Hell, that lariat would have probably taken my head clean off."

Kanda managed a sardonic smile and a faint snort of a laugh as she put an arm around Lily's shoulders. She leaned upon the smaller woman as they entered the elevator and rode up to the couple's floor. This sort of living was common to the model, but Lily was a bit overwhelmed. Their home was large, but it was also being supported by a dozen or so people. Arriving at the door Lily knocked lightly and then, after waiting a moment, would simply let herself in with Kanda in tow.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:17 pm

As Lily and Kanda made their way up, Bubbles and Mariah were just coming off the tail end of a critical decision, something that could change the pace of the night: clamps or no clamps?

”I don’t know, I don’t know.” Bubbles stood off to the side, examining the chained nipple clamps in her hands. They were a favorite of Mariah’s, and her own breasts had worn them quite a few times, so she knew they were safe in normal circumstances. But after all the trauma Kanda’s tit had gone through, she worried about pushing her too far. Masochism was one thing, torture was wholly different, and she didn’t want to blur the lines. ”Maybe just one, on her good breast?”

”That’s a thought.” Mariah still sat on the bed, tapping her chin as she pondered along with her wife. ”I wouldn’t ignore her other breast, though. She seemed to really like what you were doing with your foot there at the end. I mean, really. Maybe I can try-”

That was when the knock came, startling them both even though they’d been waiting for it. For a hot second, the two of them rushed about: Mariah laid sideway on the bed and struck her best Venus pose, looking regal and waiting, while Bubbles started to saunter towards the door, taking deep breaths while she neared.

She was almost at the door when Lily flung it open and stepped inside, filling the room with the colder air outside. Bubbles had to take a step back and look them over, hiding nothing with her pleased face - both of them looked absolutely delicious. Now that she could see Lily close up, she fully understood why Mariah was making such a fuss. A stunner of a woman in a fine dress that showed off so much, with a confident look about her. She was cute, but not too cute. Sexy, but not too sexy. Just the right amount of each.

But Kanda caught her attention a second later. She looked over her former foe and the sight made her smile drop a few inches, bringing  a saddened sigh along with it. She didn’t regret what she’d done in the ring, but she hated the result. Pride was a slower thing to heel than bones and bruises, but she sincerely hoped she could restore some of it before they were through.

”Come in, come in.” She moved behind them and closed the door, not wanting to give their neighbors anymore reasons to file complaints than they already had. ”Love the outfit, Kanda. How are you feeling?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Lily had put her heels on in the elevator, a pair of four inch stilettos that gave her a substantial boost in height and arched her back in an exquisite fashion. She wasn't running anywhere in them, but she didn't plan on being on her feet for much of the night. Stepping inside she took a moment to look Bubbles over, finding that there was a LOT to see there. Her attention next turned to where Mariah sat waiting and her breath audibly caught in her lungs. "Now I wish I had borrowed one of my cousin's outfits. She owns more latex than I do."

Kanda lifted her weight off of Lily as they were ushered inside, her pride demanding that she at least attempt to hold herself upright. She attempted her usual placid expression, but between her newfound sheepishness and the twinges of pain it was effort lost. "Heh, thank you. It's not quite as... enticing as what you're wearing, but there was a good chance that Lily's car could have spontaneously combusted on the way here and I didn't fancy a walk across town in my string bikini."

In contrast to when they had first met, Kanda now seemed to be having a very difficult time keeping her eyes off of Bubbles' body. Some of this was due to a bit of stage theatrics, but more to do with the proverbial spanking she had just received. "I'm not doing too badly. Took some meds on the way here, but unfortunately Lily doesn't keep the good stuff in her purse." She thought about asking how Bubbles' side was, but the kick certainly hadn't slowed her down any in the ring!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:52 pm

Bubbles couldn’t read minds, but she could read bodies well enough, and Lily’s was telling quite the tale. It was plainly obvious that this was all new to her - she certainly wasn’t a virgin in the real meaning of the word, but what happened in the ring, that domination, the control that was pushed on her, it had to be something she’d never seen coming. That meant that Bubbles had to be gentle with her. Not too gentle, mind you. But gentle.

”I like this cousin of yours already.” Mariah swung her legs about to sit upright on the bed, wanting to get a better look of Lily all over. That dress of hers looked so nice, fit her so well, and she loved the pattern - when this was over, some shopping was in order.

As she inspected Lily, Bubbles continued to look over Kanda, noticing things that had slipped her mind when they were in the heat of the moment. For one, the woman was truly beautiful. The long hair, the dark eyes, the ghastly hair, it all came together to give her this haunting look, one that was helped by her stoic expression - or her attempt at it, anyway.

”Not too badly, huh?” She stopped in front of Kanda and faced her with an inspecting gaze, going silent for a moment. When it passed, she brought her hand up to the kickboxers chest and placed a hand one of those perfect breasts, the one that she’d favored when she was ravaging them in the ring. ”So tell me, how does…” She squeezed. Light at first. ”...this…” Harder now. ”...feel?” Harder still, and she’d keep squeezing until she got a reaction out of Kanda - a moan, a groan, a cry, anything. Not trying to hurt her, not seriously, just wanting to know how tender she really was after the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Shifting her weight on to one hip, Lily let her eyes wander over Mariah in an overtly appreciative fashion. Her attention began down at the woman's toes and slowly worked its way up over her long longs to her supple hips, and kept going until they reached her eyes. "She's part of the stable, so you'll get your chance to meet her."

Lily wasn't sure if she should just slip out of her dress now or wait until after the pleasantry of introductions were passed. Then, of course, there was the matter of actually trying to talk business. Although she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to think straight given the effect these women were having on her. This was how she wound up scheduling handicap matches.

Kanda struggled to keep her chin up and to maintain eye contact with Bubbles, but her arrogance was cowed by their match and her utter domination. Quick hands shot up as one of the woman's massive hands reached for her breast, but stopped herself short of interceding. This was what they were here for, after all. At the first sign of pressure her body tensed, fighting back a gasp.

As the pressure increased her features knitted up in some rather unattractive contortions as she fought to repress her reactions. But the rest of her body was harder to control and her shoulders arched and her knees wobbled giving the appearance that she was slowly buckling. Finally she surrendered and let out a whining moan of pleasure that left her panting raggedly.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Mariah lit up at the mention - now that Lily mentioned it, she did remember reading something about a Bianca on her roster, a little lady with what looked like some kind of WWII at first glance. That definitely warranted some looking into to - at  a later date. For now, the only Belle she was concerned with was the one looking her over and eyefucking her.

”Two of you, huh?” She smirked, slid off the bed, and strolled her way to Lily, taking her in as she went. The heels really pulled her whole look together, though they had to be murder on her ankles. She opened her mouth to give them a comment, when she was interrupting by a more pleasant noise. Namely, the sound of Kanda moaning.

”There we go.” Bubbles sighed as she finally worked that sound of Kanda’s stubborn lips. The woman did a good job of resisting, holding out for longer than most could’ve, but there was only so much even her body could fight. She was still tense and tender, and while Bubbles probably didn’t have any better painkillers than the ones Lily had hooked her up with, she did have something even better: Mariah.

”Quick idea.” Her wife diverted her path and approached Kanda, biting her lip as she watched her gyrate and squirm under Bubbles' touch. Quite a sight to take in. ”Let me help you out a bit before we get to the real fun, huh? Take away some of that pain, replace it with something better.” She nodded toward the bed. ”Go ahead, take off your shoes, and lay on the bed. You’ll like this.”

Bubbles reluctantly let go of Kanda’s breast - one of her two new favorite playthings - and stepped back to let Kanda pass by, giving her a reassuring pat on the shoulder as she did. ”You will, trust me. Just give her a few minutes.” She tore her gaze away from Kanda just long enough to look down at Lily, with the hunger still burning in her eyes. ”While she does, we can keep each other entertained, I’m thinking.” She took Lily’s hand and started to lead her towards the spacious couch, so large that it seemed designed with making out in mind. ”Let’s get to know each other.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Lily smirked at Mariah's interest in her cousin, not having the heart to mention how they were nearly identical. She would save that revelation for later. Besides, it would be fun to see if they were paying enough attention to tell the pair apart. Not being sisters they weren't really twins, nor quite identical, but the family resemblance was uncanny.

Giggling softly Lily turned her head to see Bubbles already pawing at poor Kanda. She had some stronger meds back at the house, but it was generally not a good idea to walk around with black market medication in your purse. Deportation was bad for business.

Kanda blushed brightly, her heart already racing in her chest, as all eyes in the room were turned to her an her embarrassingly loud moans. Her top, a simple scarf crossed over her breasts and tied behind her neck, was already shifted well out of place on one side leaving the 'favored' breast half exposed when Bubbles finally took her hand away. Kanda didn't bother fixing it.

Straightening up slightly she drew in a few cooling breaths. Huh? Mariah? Take her clothes off and go to the bed? Oh, it was apparently warm up sex time. Shrugging passively at the instructions Kanda reached her arms back to untie the knot behind her neck, but as soon as her shoulder blades pulled at her back she winced and let out an audible hiss of pain. Pursing her lips she gave Lily a flat look that plainly read as 'Please don't make me ask for help here'.

Lily, however, already hand in hand with Bubbles and headed off towards a rather plush looking sofa. She wasn't entirely sure what to expect from from the giantess, but she was not unaccustomed to the company of large women. Not that Liz was exactly friendly with her, but she could get cuddly after a few drinks. Just as friends, of course. "Oh yes, I've been told that I can be very entertaining. Now, first off, should I be calling you 'Bubbles' or..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:44 pm

”Here,” Mariah stepped forward to help with Kanda’s top. ”I’ve got you.”

While she still hadn’t sussed out the complete nature of Lily’s relationship with her wrestlers, she seemed like a caring enough person, and she doubted she would’ve brought Kanda here if she suspected either Bubbles or Mariah would really hurt her. That spoke of trust to Mariah, and it wasn’t one she was apt to betray. They could be dominant and caring at the same time, the two things were not mutually exclusive.

She undid the top and laid it neatly on top of the armoire off to the side, where Kanda could pick up later and it wouldn’t get in the way. With that little distraction out of the way, she put her focus back where it belonged and brought her hands to the Thai beauty’s shoulders, starting a slow rub right at the top. Just a tease of what she had in mind, here, and a chance to get a feel for what she was working with. ”So tense.” She spoke through a sigh, and gave Kanda a prodding push forward, ushering her towards the bed. ”Relax. I’m going to take care of you.”

With a body like this in her hands and a back like Kanda’s in front of her, it was easy for Mariah to lose sight of Bubbles as she led Lily over to the sofa. Taking a step forward, the Virgin Killer laid on it first, stretching out over the length of it with one lazy leg draped over the side. As she did, she pulled Lily down along with her, letting - maybe making - the smaller woman come to a rest on top of her, facing the ceiling, nestling Lily’s head in between her breasts. Her body was almost overwhelming, like her flesh could swallow Lily whole if she willed it to - but for now, her caress was gentle and inviting.

”Bubbles is fine.” She ran an idle hand over Lily’s chest, not doing anything serious for the moment, just getting a good feel for the territory. ”And I’m sure you can be. We did a little digging before you two got here, saw some of your stable. Quite the collection you have going on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Kanda's attention finally came to rest fully on Mariah as it seemed that Lily had completely abandoned her to the woman's ministrations. There was only a simple knock, easily undone, before the model was left topless in all of her sun-kissed glory. Her head involuntarily rocked back as the woman's hands kneaded at her shoulders, twitching slightly as the more compounded knots there loosened under her attention.

Now understanding what was intended Kanda relaxed somewhat. She wasn't usually quite so high-strung, but she was feeling a bit rudderless right now and couldn't quite put a finger on why. With a swish of her hips she strutted silently over to the, doing her best runway walk to give the woman something to watch as she went along. Fingertips snaked under the waist of her skin tight leggings, and with a low bend at the waist she wriggled them down to the floor with an unnecessary shake of her ass in the air.

Lily was taking a moment to appreciate the voluptuous beauty of 'Bubbles' as she sprawled out on the couch in front of her when a strong tug pulled her off balance. It may have been accidental, but Lily yelped and flopped bodily on top of Bubbles, her dress falling half way up her thighs to show off the straps of a garter belt that vanished beneath the hem.

Ever light-hearted she reached her arms back to link her fingers together behind Bubbles' neck, leaving her body unguarded against the woman's wandering hands. She wriggled slightly as a heavy hand drifted over her breasts, the thin material of the dress covering lacy lingerie. "Thank you. I was quite lucky to find them all. They're not all as talented as Kanda, but my focus is more on the show than on victories."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next