Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 6:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 5:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 4:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 1:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Dear Manami

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Dear Manami - Page 2 Empty Re: My Dear Manami

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:12 am

Alaina watched with cautious amusement as Manami snaked her hand up in Alaina's face.  The amazon entertained this for a moment then slapped Nanami's hand out of the way, ready to shove her back.  Manami had a way of getting under Alaina's skin, and was more than eager to get her hands on the woman in a match!

That is when the superkicks struck home, hitting their marks to devastating effect!  Alaina moaned as she crumpled straight down to the mat, the unexpected strikes leaving her a lifeless mess on the mat.  Alaina lay motionless in the aftermath of the sneak attack right at the feet of Manami.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

My Dear Manami - Page 2 Empty Re: My Dear Manami

Post by Berial Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Upon seeing Aliana fall to the canvas in a glorious heap, Manami grew a wicked smirk about her face. Yuki and Fumika stood back once their legs came back down to the canvas, admiring their handiwork for a moment. At least, Fumika did. The taller blonde merely drew her eyes back to the crowd for a moment, looking on the angry masses with lazy eyes before turning her attention back to the ring.

“This is a former champion, huh?” She lifted her leg up, planting it firmly against the brunette’s cheek and pressing her face against the floor. “I’m shaking.”

“Quite a formidable one, indeed. How ever did we manage to best her?”

The Wolf Girl would remain silent between their exchange. Her eyes were filled with bloodlust, mind focused only on the prey in front of her. As she took a few steps toward Aliana, the two would back off, leaving their leader to her devices. Manami went to straddle the amazon’s waist, grabbing her leotard by the neckline and pulling her up from the canvas. Their faces remained close even as the taller, unconscious woman’s head drooped down slightly. That was fine. The wolf just wanted to send her off right.

“Remember this feeling, O’ valiant and strong Aliana. The darkness in your eyes. The numbness running through your body. The fog clouding your mind. As if nothing can hurt you, and all your fears are a million miles away. Because the next time we meet in the ring...you’ll be begging for it.”

Her free palm made its way onto the amazon’s striking face, slamming it back down onto the canvas. As she stood up, she heard the speaker’s below the theme of the Dire Pack. The howls of wolves sounded throughout the arena as the trio slipped between the ropes and slowly exited the ring. As the three made their way up the ramp, they were met with a chorus of jeers and cries from the audience, but Manami’s wicked smirk never faltered. Not once.

A long night of preparation was in store for her. Tomorrow's game was going to be a big one.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2