Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Goddess in Captivity (IM)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Goddess in Captivity (IM) Empty A Goddess in Captivity (IM)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 am

*continued from here*
RadiantKarna332 wrote:Due to sheer exhaustion after being defeated by Juno Lane in their match earlier, Great Kali somehow passed out and fell asleep in the ride over. Due to the match's stipulation, she would be the taken home by the sexy Frenchwoman as her prisoner of war, or POW. For a duration of time, she would be kept in captivity by the beast, and she couldn't imagine what she would have in store for her.

Still, the defeated goddess had no choice but to accept this outcome, knowing that she would also do the same to Juno if she won the match. Due to her being unconscious at the time when Juno brought her home, she had no idea what the Frenchwoman was planning for her.

It took her quite a while, but eventually, she slowly regained her consciousness. "Uurgh..." she let out a groan, momentarily forgetting what had happened a while ago. The last thing she remembered before passing out was that she was carried out by Juno on her shoulder like a sack of potatoes after she was defeated by the beast, bringing her to submission. She felt a bit lightheaded and groggy, so it took her a while to realize what was happening to her at the moment. Where was she? Did Juno bring her home while she was unconscious? What was going to happen to her? Would she be able to keep her Great Kali persona while in captivity? A myriad of questions were forming inside the defeated goddess' mind as she slowly came back to her senses.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno had to do all the heavy lifting as she took the captive goddess back to her home sweet home. It was a normal sized apartment that she shared with her tag partner, Akane, but tonight her roommate was out partying. Which left her and Kali all alone. So after getting Kali out from the uber, the french woman would take her up to her place so they could get things started.

Juno took care in stripping the indian goddess bare before laying her prey out on a bed. Then after stripping herself naked, the beast would straddle her prisoner’s waist, pin down her hands, and wait. It was kind of annoying to have to wait in such close proximity, but Juno made sure not to get started without Kali’s consciousness. But when her prey finally did wake up, she was met by a grinning beast on top of her who was eagerly licking her lips.

“Well well well…did you have a nice nap?” the animal would purr as she stared down at the goddess. Then, leaning down so their breasts mashed together, Juno would kiss her lover briefly before speaking again. “So…does the loser have any requests for tonight? I’m not going to listen…but I’d be a bad host if I didn’t at least ask~”

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Goddess in Captivity (IM) Empty Re: A Goddess in Captivity (IM)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:17 am

RadiantKarna332 wrote:The first thing Kali realized after waking up was that her tanned, voluptous body was naked, and she was on a bed at the moment. Straddling on her waist, her vanquisher, Juno was also in the nude, giving the goddess a clear view of the sexy Frenchwoman's shapely body. Despite having her hands pinned by the beast, Kali couldn't help but admire the perfection that was Juno's body. Such an alluring sight was enough to arouse the conquered goddess, and she could feel her own nipples hardening from the arousal. And the fact that Juno was grinning at her, licking her own lips didn't help her case either.

Kali couldn't answer when Juno asked her whether she had a nice nap or not, because before she could answer her question, the Frenchwoman then leaned down and mashed their breasts together, causing the pinned goddess a hot gasp when she felt Juno's nipples poking into hers. "Aaahh..." she continued looking at the face of the sexy woman who was currently sitting on her stomach, who then gave her a brief kiss, causing her body to shudder.

Despite her condition, Great Kali tried to keep her composure, making sure to keep her breaths subdued. "Haaah... I'm your trophy for tonight..." she said, already resigning herself to whatever Juno had planned for her. "L-let it be known that I'd also do the same to you if I were in your place..." she said, staring into the beast's eyes before biting her own bottom lip. Now that she was going to be the prisoner of war, she would have to act the part. "Hnn... what about you? What will you do to me, o mighty beast?" She dared herself to ask.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno liked this. She loved this. The goddess was already like putty in her hands as she moaned and shuddered beneath the mighty beast. Having Kali play the part of her prisoner made this hotter. So…SO much hotter. But the french woman had no intention of ravaging the goddess tonight. No, Juno planned on doing quite the opposite in fact.

“Mmm…well…nothing!~ Don’t get all confused now I can explain. You’d do me hard if you were in my shoes, right? Well you’re in luck Kali…because tonight…you’ll be having your way with me~” the beast would almost growl as she stared deep into the eyes of her prize. “What do you say cutie~ Do you wanna try to break me…or do you want take it easy and let me do all the work? I mean…you do look pretty tired~”

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:35 pm

RadiantKarna332 wrote:For a while, Great Kali was a bit confused by what Juno had told her. It seemed that the Frenchwoman wanted Kali to be the one to have her way with her, not the other way around. And then, the Indian woman was hit by a realization, and she couldn't help but give the naked beauty sitting on her waist a lewd smile. The fact that the Frenchwoman loved being dominated made their situation even more interesting.

"I see..." she mused. She stared into Juno's eyes, lust building up inside her the longer the beautiful beast was straddling her. Still, it's too good to be true, and she wanted to be certain about this. "Don't regret this, then. I am far from gentle..." she said before she take a few seconds to prepare herself. She had mostly recovered after falling asleep earlier, and she had enough energy to spare. So, without warning, the Indian goddess would quickly try to wrench her hands free from being pinned by Juno before she attempted to grab the Frenchwoman's sexy body so that she could throw her off of her.

She was planning to reverse their positions, with Great Kali at the top and Juno at the bottom. She would have the beast's hands pinned down as she would straddle her, just like what Juno had done to her earlier.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno thought the confused look on Kali’s face was pretty cute as she wrapped her head around the concept of being in charge. But when it finally hit her, she knew the goddess was liking the proposition. The beast may have been dominant by nature, but she loved to have those who were even stronger take her all night long. And when she couldn’t find any, the animalistic woman simply gave the reigns out.

“Hehe…I expect nothing less from a destructive goddess such as yourself…besides…I’m counting on it~” Juno moaned huskily as she flicked the indian woman’s nipple with her tongue. Suddenly though, Kali would reverse their positions, causing a completely aroused face on the beast.

“Oh!~ Look at you go~ Make me your bitch, Kali!” Juno would moan as she was straddled by the dark skinned goddess. The animal’s face was red from lust now, and she was dying to find out how good the woman on top of her could make her feel.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:01 pm

RadiantKarna332 wrote:Pinning down the Frenchwoman on the bed while straddling her, Great Kali would look into her eyes, tempted to immediately ravish her with complete disregard. But, that wouldn't be as fun as what she had thought of doing on her. "Of course..." she said as she would lean down and start licking Juno's nipple, drawing circles around the areola with her tongue. Then, she would proceed to suck the teat, making lewd, wet noises before she went to focus on her other nipple, giving it the same attention as the previous one. "Mmmch~ shhlch~"

The dark-skinned beauty would continue giving her attention to Juno's lovely breasts, making great use of her tongue, lips and teeth. And she couldn't help but feel a hot sensation down her navel, and she unconsciously rubbed her naked crotch against Juno's abs. The Frenchwoman would be able to feel the growing wetness on her midsection where Kali was sitting on.

"Mmnch~ aah..." Releasing Juno's nipple from her lips with an audible 'pop', she would then look into the animalistic woman's eyes, lust clearly overtaking her mind. Due to her licking earlier, Juno would be able to see her saliva dribbling down to her chin. "I can't wait... to make you my bitch... mmmm~" she said before she continued sucking and licking on Juno's nipples, hoping to hear more of her lewd, erotic cries. She would love breaking her thoroughly, turning her into her bitch for the night. Such thought made her feel even more aroused.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:If Kali wanted to hear moaning she’d get it. Juno was moaning loudly from the suckling of her tits as she bit her lip. The way the goddess was running that tongue over each of her nipples was incredibly pleasurable. Not to mention the way Kali was grinding her sex up and down the beast’s abs. Juno loved when her abs were licked, but this was even hotter as she felt a wet sensation building. Most likely it was Kali’s sex that was getting the french woman’s abs all wet, which turned her on more and more as it went on.

“AH!~” Juno would yelp out when the goddess would released her nipple with a popping sound. Looking straight at Kali’s face, she’d see the hunger in those eyes, and the drool dripping from her chin.

“IF you make me your bitch…you’ve still got a long road till then Kali~” she’d purr before the goddess began to suckle and lick again. The french woman would moan louder as a result. Squirming a bit as she felt to horny to remain still. The beast always needed to be restrained during these sorts of situations, something Kali would learn soon enough.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:43 pm

RadiantKarna332 wrote:Kali did not stop her licking and sucking on Juno's tits, thinking of the Frenchwoman's words as some kind of challenge. She would use her lips and tongue to their great effects, sucking on Juno's nipples hungrily and greedily, up to the point where the Frenchwoman's breasts would be covered in her saliva.

"Mmmm~ *chuckle*... fine by me..." Great Kali said after releasing Juno's nipple with another audible pop for the second time as she would stare into the Frenchwoman's eyes lustily. "It's no fun if it's easy, no?" The Indian woman said before she returned to sucking on the hot nubs of Juno's nipples, this time she would also use her hands to squeeze and fondle them. "Mmmm~ nnnh~" she let out aroused hums while doing so, making sure that the woman below her could feel the quavering sensation from her humming right onto her breasts.

At the same time, she would continue grinding her crotch against Juno's abs, getting wetter with each passing second. She enjoyed rubbing her bare sex against the Frenchwoman's belly, feeling her abs grinding against her moistening pussy. At this rate, she might come just from rubbing her pussy against Juno's stomach.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno’s back would arch up as Kali began to grope and fondle her saliva coverer tits, which combined with the hot sensation of the goddess’s hums against her nipples, started to make the beast cry out in pleasure. She kept her mouth shut, though, by biting her lip. Juno wanted to make Kali work for such an accomplishment, and a premature cry of bliss would spoil it for the muscular french woman.

“On that…we agree~” Juno would growl lustfully as she responded to the goddess. “It’s always…better…to work for a meal…than be given one~” the beast would moan as she felt more and more of Kali’s juices soaking her abs.

“Mmmm...You’re pretty wet down there~ Are my abs that pleasurable to you?~” Juno would ask while licking her lips. Then the french woman would begin to slowly bring her waist up and down slightly so that her abs would be rubbing back against the Indian woman’s sex. That way both Juno’s abs, and Kali’s sex, would be warring against each other in sexual combat!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:42 pm

RadiantKarna332 wrote:With Juno starting to rub back her abs against her sex, Great Kali felt the pleasure skyrocketed, and she moaned loudly and lewdly, the sensation bringing her to the height of her arousal. She would continue licking and sucking on Juno's breasts, this time making use of her teeth as well to bring forth more pleasure to the Frenchwoman, giving playful bites on her nipples. At the same time, she was reaching the peak of her pleasure, with both her sex and Juno's abs grinding against each other.

"Ooooh yesss!! I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!! Hnnnghuuuuhhuh!!!!" The Indian goddess finally reached her climax, juices splattering on Juno's hard abs as she threw her head back. The pleasure had invaded her every sense, overwhelming her with a feeling of euphoria. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out from the intense pleasure, and the orgasm last for more than a minute before it finally subsided, and Great Kali ended up slumping against the pillowy tits of the Frenchwoman below her, panting in exhaustion.

"Haah... haah... so g-gooood..." The Indian woman mumbled, her mind still clearly addled by the pleasure.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno could tell her former opponent was mere moments away from a powerful climax. Not only was it all over the goddess’s face, but from the amount of juices soaking on her abs, the beast could tell Kali would be exploding in thee…two…..and then the indian woman started screaming out while throwing her head back. “One~” Juno though to herself as she began to have abs soaked in her lover’s juices.

With Kali suddenly orgasming all over the french woman, Juno would continue to grind her abs up and down before slowing as the climax faded. It was a powerful one indeed, though. One that lasted a minute before the goddess fell upon Juno’s tits like they were pillows. The beast didn’t mind giving her lover some time to breath, but considering she hadn’t came yet, there was going to be some changes going on…

“Mmm~ Looks like you made a mess~” Juno would purr while stroking Kali’s beautiful hair. “….but you didn’t do your job…did you?” the animalistic woman would say before suddenly rolling the goddess and herself over so she’d be on top.

“How about I show you how it’s done?” Juno would growl lustfully as she stared down at her sexy prisoner.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 am

RadiantKarna332 wrote:Gasping to catch her breath after experiencing an orgasm earlier, Great Kali looked into the eyes of the Frenchwoman below her. She listened to Juno's words, and she perked her head, smiling in anticipation. "Oh? Let's see how you're going to do it, then..." she challenged, smiling down on Juno.

She hadn't brought Juno to an orgasm yet, so she wanted to see what the Frenchwoman was going to do in order to reach it. The Indian woman would wait in anticipation, looking into the Frenchwoman's eyes hungrily. Despite her orgasm earlier, her loin was still burning with heat, and she wanted more than just one orgasm. She was certain that she would enjoy the sight of her lover for the night screaming out in climax, and she wanted to see how Juno would achieve that.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno smiled as her prisoner egged her on. If this woman wanted to be dominated, then the beast would deliver. So after kissing Kali quickly, but fiercely on the lips, the french woman would roll to the side and pull a box out from under the bed.

“So…how do you feel about chains?~” Juno would purr as she pulled out a chain leash with a black, studded collar, and a strap on. “Oh…and toys..I hope you like toys~” she’d add before attaching the rubber member onto her waist and hips. Then getting back on the indian goddess, Juno would try to put the collar onto her neck with a smile.

“Mmm~ Black is your color babe~” the beast would purr out before pulling the woman upwards with the leash so their faces would be closer together. “You ready to get wrecked, my goddess?~”

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:17 am

RadiantKarna332 wrote:Great Kali regarded Juno curiously when the Frenchwoman moved aside right after she roughly kissed her, pulling a box from under the bed. When the contents of the box were revealed, the Indian goddess' eyes widened before they glimmered with excitement. She saw Juno taking out a chain leash with black, studded collar and a strap-on. The Frenchwoman equipped the strap-on on herself before she went to put on the collar on Kali's neck.

When Juno pulled her upwards, drawing her face closer to the animalistic woman. Great Kali was panting with anticipation, her dark cheeks turning red from excitement, as she wondered what the Frenchwoman would do to her. Feeling Juno's warm breath tickling her skin, she would reply to her, displaying her defiance to see how she would react.

"Heh... d-do your worst..." Great Kali challenged, daring the other woman to wreck her silly. She couldn't wait to see what the Frenchwoman would do to her.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno smiled as she watched the indian goddess panting in excitement. Clearly Kali wanted her rubber shaft, and the beast would not keep her waiting after being dared to do her worst. So with an evil smile, the french woman would flip Kali onto her belly before starting to pull her from behind on the leash! Making it a little bit harder to breath, but at the same time she was making it worth the woman’s while by starting to thrust her strap on into the goddess’s sex!

“Oh! You’ll get my worst! In fact, you’ll be getting my worst until the sun comes up, slut!!!” Juno would roar as she began to fuck her prisoner roughly. One hand holding the leash, while the other started to spank Kali’s ass hard.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard, you won’t know your own name! Now scream for me bitch!” the beast roared before giving the goddess the hardest slap on the ass yet!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:07 pm

RadiantKarna332 wrote:Great Kali did not resist when Juno rolled her over onto her stomach. With Juno pulling her back by the leash, the Indian goddess had difficulty breathing, but this only made her feel more thrilled. She could no longer wait to be fucked by the sexy Frenchwoman as she wiggled her own ass, begging to be fucked.

And sure enough, she got her wish as Juno plunged the fake cock into her snatch and started spanking her ass hard. "UuuoOOOHHH!!! OOOOOHHH OOOOHHH OOOAAAAHHHGGHH!!" Great Kali screamed out in relish, and with the collar being tugged back by the leash, which constricted her airway made this whole experience more exciting for her. Her cheeks flushed red and she gasped and wheezed with each thrust she took.

At this point, the Indian goddess was slowly losing her mind as Juno continued ravaging her pussy with her strap-on, moaning loudly and lewdly to the point where she became unintelligible. Her eyes even rolled back as her tongue lolled out of mouth like a bitch in heat. At this point, it's only a matter of time before she got another explosive climax which would surely drain her dry.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:Juno liked it when her sexual partners begged to be fucked by her. It made her all the more eager to give the women what they desired. So while Kali didn’t beg with words, the way she wiggled her ass was enough to make the beast drool. Her body was just as hot as the goddess’s was, and she couldn’t wait another moment to ravage her prey.

So with powerful thrusts with her fake cock, Juno delivered a powerful assault on her opponent’s sex. The spanks she gave only made Kali howl louder in enjoyment. Each one strained due to the way Juno was yanking on the leash.

“I guess even Goddesses want to be fucked like dogs every now and then…” Juno would growl lustfully as she leaned closer to the woman’s ear before stopping her thrusts. Her free hand digging into the woman’s ass with her fingers as she tightly gripped her dark skin. Now came the fun part.

“Tell me you’re my bitch.” Juno would demand before slapping her ass hard once again as if she’d only keep fucking Kali if she answered.

“Tell me how much you fucking love this.”she would say with yet another slap.

“And now…tell me you’re gonna make me pay next time we meet…cause we will fight again!” Juno would declare with a final, powerful slap that might’ve been strong enough to literally knock an orgasm out of the woman. But if it didn’t, the thrusting of her rubber member would do so as she started fucking Kali once again. This time on her feet, hunched over low as she pounded the woman mercilessly like the animal Juno was at heart.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:06 pm

RadiantKarna332 wrote:Great Kali was having the greatest fuck of her entire life as Juno plunged her fake cock into her needy cunt, until she suddenly stopped. Before she could register what was happening, the Frenchwoman leaned closer to her ear and whispered to her. Moaning lustfully as she tried to respond to her, she would let out, "Y-yeeesssh...!! I-I'm your bitch...!!" The Indian goddess gasped out, shaking her butt, hoping for the beastly woman to continue ravaging her pussy.

Letting out a shrill cry and throwing back her head upon having her pert butt slapped, she would respond to Juno's another demand. "Uuuuuhhn...!!! Yeeeeeeesshhhh...!!! I fucking love t-thiiiiisshhh...!!!" Taking another mighty slap on her butt-cheek that almost made her cum again, she somehow started babbling in her native tongue, urging the Frenchwoman to fuck her silly. Juno had started fucking her once again, and Kali had gone to the point of no return with her sporting a silly look, tongue hanging out and eyes rolling back.

"Uuuuuunnhh!! Uuuuuunnnhhh...!! Huuuuunnnghhh!! UuuuooooOOOGGHH!!! UUUUUNNGUUHH!!!" Finally, Great Kali had another orgasm, her hips bucking violently as her girl cum gushed out like a fountain, and at this point, she had turned stupid from the sheer pleasure, babbling incoherently as she shook her hips some more, prolonging her own orgasms as small spurts of juices came out of her pussy.

M.J.Caboose14 wrote:The beast was surprised the goddess was so quick to admit she was her bitch. Juno must have been an even better fucker than she thought, because this slut was begging to be fucked. The frenchwoman normally had this effect, but Kali seemed like a tougher kind of bitch. The kind who would never accept being dominated so whole heartedly. But in the end, the goddess was only human, and she NEEDED to be fucked.

So after she gave Kali what she was begging for, the animal would force a powerful climax out of her prisoner. Juno was impressed by how much Kali came. She’d was even screaming in her native tongue like madwoman as she erupted like a geyser. The animal smiled as she watched the goddess turn silly, but she didn’t stop as came.

Juno continued to fuck Kali even as her orgasm concluded. The beast kept fucking the goddess doggy style while hunched over her and the bed shaking wildly. The headboard of the bed was pounding on the wall so hard it might’ve left a hole by the time they finished. Soon enough Juno might actually break the bed as she pounded her rubbed cock into her pussy.

“Come on bitch! Is that all you’ve got!? I’m gonna make you cum ten times before I stop!” Juno growled before smacking the woman’s ass with both of her hands over and over. After five or so loud smacks the animal would simply grab that firm ass tightly as she pummeled her prisoner’s sex. To get even more force, Juno would grab the collar again with both hands this time. She’d then unleash the hardest fucking yet on Kali’s pussy in an attempt to literally knock her out by fucking the hell out of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next