Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Agent Hunter, ChateauDame, Cicilia, Diesel_Electric_Razor, killcarrion, KillerV, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Comments: 0

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Burned out

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:21 pm by Harrier

I really tried to keep on my one post per week policy and sat in front of my posting sheet for hours. But right now, I just canĀ“t pick myself up.

I guess I need a break.

Sorry to all my posting partners. I hope that i can pick up some steam again in the future and post then and when.

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 7 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:20 am

"meow meow, Okay whore bitch is that any better? " Ai moaned after she spoke as she ground her pussy into the stupid dogs pussy. she was getting wet and she couldn't deny it she didn't want to admit the girl was making her wet tho. Everything that this girl was annoyed Ai she thought she was so much better then Ai and she wanted so badly to shut her up and make her see she was way better then Shiho ever will be.

"meow...mmeow....give up yet?" she asked as she started bumping her pussy more into shiho's. the girl was vibrating wildly and Ai was having abit of a hard time keeping up. she would wiggle her hips more trying to out play shiho's vibrating.

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 7 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Shiho could tell that Ai was not able to keep up, the stupid cat struggling and flailing wildly in their trib. She was obviously not as skilled, not as sexy as Shiho! Shiho was getting wet as well, of course, but it was more from her own efforts than anything Ai was doing to her. And there was no way the Sendai native was going to cum before her opponent.

"Woof...you're so stupid...asking the winner if she'd give up! Woof!" Shiho taunted, continuing to smack her pussy rhythmically into Ai's, wiggling her hips with every thrust, making sure that the kisses between their lower lips were as wet and wild as possible, Ai never knowing exactly what direction the attack would be coming from next!

"Woof...you give up right now! Mmmrm...now! Woof!" Shiho demanded, pulling her crotch back, then swinging it forward as hard as she could, aiming for this to be the final haymaker which completed Ai's orgasm!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of June 30, 2020.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill on Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:15 pm

Ai was struggling but she could tell that shiho was struggling more as she would rub her sex more into shiho and growled at her as she would still try and be all high and mighty. "mmmghhhhh meow meow....your the one struggling i know you want to cum stupid dog!" AI said as she would pull back just as Shiho did and would slam her sex right into shiho's at the same moment she would however feel the affect of that collision and scream out cumming and falling back as she panted.

IF she didn't got shiho to cum Ai would be very upset that she couldn't do anything to beat this girl at something she excel at. "nngh.." she moaned her cum sticking and she was still horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:38 pm

Shiho screeched in frustration and euphoria as they collided, both of them having wound up quite the hip thrust that resulted in a pussy-to-pussy collision neither sex could withstand. Shiho came hard, juices squirting, body shaking and quivering, tensing up, still pressing forward for several seconds, then falling back, separating from Ai and letting cool air blow through down over her nether regions at last. She laid back, head on the floor, mouth open. Tongue out, she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Mmmrg..." she moaned, hands pawing weakly at the floor, trying to push up. She had no idea what happened to Ai after that last collision. She pushed weakly and rolled slightly, getting a glimpse of her opponent, also downed on the canvas, trying to recover. "W-woof...s-stupid idiot..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of June 30, 2020.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum