by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 7 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:20 am

"meow meow, Okay whore bitch is that any better? " Ai moaned after she spoke as she ground her pussy into the stupid dogs pussy. she was getting wet and she couldn't deny it she didn't want to admit the girl was making her wet tho. Everything that this girl was annoyed Ai she thought she was so much better then Ai and she wanted so badly to shut her up and make her see she was way better then Shiho ever will be.

"meow...mmeow....give up yet?" she asked as she started bumping her pussy more into shiho's. the girl was vibrating wildly and Ai was having abit of a hard time keeping up. she would wiggle her hips more trying to out play shiho's vibrating.

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 7 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Shiho could tell that Ai was not able to keep up, the stupid cat struggling and flailing wildly in their trib. She was obviously not as skilled, not as sexy as Shiho! Shiho was getting wet as well, of course, but it was more from her own efforts than anything Ai was doing to her. And there was no way the Sendai native was going to cum before her opponent.

"Woof...you're so stupid...asking the winner if she'd give up! Woof!" Shiho taunted, continuing to smack her pussy rhythmically into Ai's, wiggling her hips with every thrust, making sure that the kisses between their lower lips were as wet and wild as possible, Ai never knowing exactly what direction the attack would be coming from next!

"Woof...you give up right now! Mmmrm...now! Woof!" Shiho demanded, pulling her crotch back, then swinging it forward as hard as she could, aiming for this to be the final haymaker which completed Ai's orgasm!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:15 pm

Ai was struggling but she could tell that shiho was struggling more as she would rub her sex more into shiho and growled at her as she would still try and be all high and mighty. "mmmghhhhh meow meow....your the one struggling i know you want to cum stupid dog!" AI said as she would pull back just as Shiho did and would slam her sex right into shiho's at the same moment she would however feel the affect of that collision and scream out cumming and falling back as she panted.

IF she didn't got shiho to cum Ai would be very upset that she couldn't do anything to beat this girl at something she excel at. "nngh.." she moaned her cum sticking and she was still horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:38 pm

Shiho screeched in frustration and euphoria as they collided, both of them having wound up quite the hip thrust that resulted in a pussy-to-pussy collision neither sex could withstand. Shiho came hard, juices squirting, body shaking and quivering, tensing up, still pressing forward for several seconds, then falling back, separating from Ai and letting cool air blow through down over her nether regions at last. She laid back, head on the floor, mouth open. Tongue out, she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Mmmrg..." she moaned, hands pawing weakly at the floor, trying to push up. She had no idea what happened to Ai after that last collision. She pushed weakly and rolled slightly, getting a glimpse of her opponent, also downed on the canvas, trying to recover. "W-woof...s-stupid idiot..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:05 am

Ai would lay there as she had been going through the ringer with this match as she and Shiho couldn't out do each other she hated hwo the girl kept keeping up with her. she should be able to beat this girl but couldn't. "mmm ahhh "she moaned trying her best to sit up her pussy shivering form the cool air blowing at it as she look to see Shiho even hear her call her a stupid idiot.

"m-meow meow...what bitch... can't take my sexy body ? aha...meow You should be passed out you dont look so good." AI said trying ot taunt at Shiho but she didn't look any better her self this match had been grueling and she wasn't really sure how much she can keep fighting. she just didn't want to lose to this god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Shiho was getting tired of listening to Ai talk. The girl was obviously about to fall unconscious, but she kept on meowing and pretending that she was beating Shiho, though everyone could see how wrong that was.

"Woof woof...you just got f-fucked by a better woman, idiot...you look so tired, woof," Shiho retorted, sitting up and managing to get onto her knees, though she wobbled unsteadily, her vision flashing a little bit as she aimed to gather as much energy as she could while anticipating Ai wouldn't be able to do the same.

"Woof woof, time for bed...go to sleep, little baby...!" she insisted, smirking and wiggling her fingers at Ai, hoping the girl would just close her eyes and let go.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:59 am

AI growled at Shiho who refused to admit she was inferior to Ai. "meow meow bitch you are the one that got fucked by the better woman little girl and im clearly still standing you can't beat me ...." AI said tho she was on her last legs as she would groan getting up on wobbly legs. looking at Shiho Ai only had hate for the girl as she would stand there nad try to keep form falling.

"meow moew!! just go down already you bitch!" Ai yelled annoyed by Shiho. she wnated ot beat this girl but what can they do now she was out of idea on how to have a deceive win

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:55 pm

"Woof woof, you're barely standing..." Shiho insisted, as she pushed herself up onto her feet, wobbling forward and back, almost bumping into Ai one second, and then almost falling on her tail-bearing butt the next. She was almost completely out of energy, but she wasn't going to let Ai win this. The cat girl had been totally dominated for pretty much the entire fight by Shiho's amazing fighting skills! She was only still standing by pure luck, and if Shiho was wobbly and tired, then Ai was ten times worse off.

"Woof woof! You go down!" Shiho demanded, nostrils flaring after Ai called her a bitch again and told her to go down. To put an exclamation point on her demand, Shiho would bring one "paw" up and bop Ai aggressively on the top of her head, giving the kitten a hard noogie, trying to force her back down onto her knees, to bow before her canine overlord!

"Woof, see, you suck! Woof woof!" Shiho said, using her other paw to smack at Ai's chest!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7