Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:43 am

Feeling her legs were captured, Fif began to scramble frantically on the mat, trying to crawl away from Eirina. Of course, by that point, she's already a little too late. "N-no...! L-let me g-hyaaan...!" she moaned and twitched cutely as the warm breath of Eirina brushed her covered crotch, sending some shivers through her back.

After a second of two being slightly paralyzed by the sensation, Fif eventually began to try dragging herself forward again. The ropes were still far, but at the moment she didn't seem to have much choice.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:03 am

With Fif starting to move towards the ropes, Eirina would make sure that her advance towards the ropes was slow by planting her own butt on the canvas and holding Fif by her legs. "Oh, we're not done yet!" Eirina reminded Fif as she would give Fif's crotch another blow of warm air again, looking to make her react to it.

But it also got old after a while, and as Eirina used her weight to slow Fif down, she would lean forward, using her teeth to pull the crotch part of Fif's attire aside so that her sex would be uncovered. From there, she would directly blow warm air onto Fif's pussy, and she would look at her reaction once she did that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:11 am

Fif couldn't really move as freely as she'd like as Eirina doing everything she could to prevent her from advancing too far. "Ah...!" another blow on her crotch halted her once again, and then she felt her attire being pulled, before another blow of air was sent into her now exposed sex.

"Hyeee~" she moaned and shivered again, arching herself slightly, her struggle paused momentarily. "S-stop t-thaatt...!" Fif protested, before trying to move away again, her whole body had grown quite hot and bothered from what Eirina was doing to her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:19 am

Eirina was enjoying every second of this as she directly blew warm air into Fif's exposed sex. Still, the girl didn't give up her attempt to crawl towards the ropes, and she was getting there. Since it's already unavoidable, Eirina would finally let go of Fif's legs. But, before she did that, she would give the girl's pussy a long, wet lick, making sure that her tongue would slide up, starting from her clit and giving the lips down there a parting kiss before finally letting go of her.

"Mmm~ your pussy tastes good, Fif-chan," Eirina said, getting up after licking her own lips. She would wait for Fif to get the ropes and use them to get back on her feet. "C'mon now, you're barely giving me a challenge here," she taunted the girl, wanting to see how much the girl would go if challenged like that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:29 am

"Iyyaaahhnn..." Fif let out a long drawn moan that almost seemed to follow Eirina's licking pace as the girl run her tongue slowly on her sex. She probably would have stayed on her spot for a bit longer after the kiss on her crotch if she didn't realize that her opponent let her go. With mixed feelings, she quickly scrambled for the ropes, holding onto the lower one for a bit while she trying to shake off the sensations from the teasing.

Slowly getting up on her feet, Fif then twitched at Eirina's words, her cheeks blushing. She knew she had been spending most of the match being toyed around by the woman, and as much as it brought her some pleasure - physically at least - it's also embarrassing at the same time. She gave Eirina a pouty look with her flushed face, her hand gripped the top ropes.

"Uughh... I-I'll show you challenge...!" the silver haired girl then declared, before bouncing herself off the ropes to launch herself at her opponent. Once she's closing the gap between her and Eirina, Fif would shift herself a bit, aiming to ram on the woman with a shoulder charge to her midsection, hoping it'd take her down or something.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 am

Eirina waited for Fif to come over, bracing herself for her to come. And when she finally rushed over to her, Eirina prepared to move out, but Fif, suddenly shifting herself while coming towards her, managed to ram her shoulder into Eirina's midsection, and she let out a gasp before she was taken down by her opponent. "Huuughh!!"

That left her in a daze, which momentarily put her in a precarious position. Having a little regret for dropping her guard, Eirina tried to shake the daze off of her so that she could recover as fast as she could. "Nnngh..." she moaned, trying to push Fif away from her, but she couldn't muster enough strength to really do anything about it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:43 am

Fif managed to take down Eirina with her charge, and with the woman seemingly dazed for a bit, she'd attempt to get the momentum on her side. The silver haired girl would rolled her opponent over, before attempting to straddle her while facing her legs. From there's she'd take both Eirina's legs and pulled them backwards, aiming to stretch the woman a bit in the boston crab hold!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:16 am

"Uuuurgh..." Still dazed, Eirina was then rolled over before she felt Fif straddling on her back, facing away from her. And then, her legs were pulled backwards, and she was put into a Boston crab submission hold. "Waaahh!!" Eirina squealed out as she felt the hold, her back bent by the Boston crab.

While a Boston crab might be a basic submission hold, it still could become an effective move even against a veteran such as Eirina. Within seconds, she started feeling the strain from being bent, and she cried out in pain. "Gyaaaahhh!! L-let goo!! Hnnghhh!!" She squealed, brow scrunching up from the pain. Things didn't look good for Eirina so far.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 am

Fif for once was finally in charge of the match, and she intended to keep things that way for a bit longer, or as long as she could. She made sure that she wasn't going overboard with the hold, paying attention to her opponent's cry and such. "Maybe if you submit!" she replied to Eirina's demand, feeling that she could be cheeky now that she's in control.

The silver haired girl would keep the hold for a bit longer, wanting to see what her opponent would do first. Just to spice things up a little, however, she'd ease up the strain for a bit, before pulling the legs of Eirina back again after giving her a little respite.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:08 pm

It was embarrassing for Eirina to be put in such a hold, and as she started to get accustomed to the pain, she would start moving towards the ropes. "Aaaahhn... n-no!!" Eirina refused to submit after hearing what Fif said. She would try to crawl her way towards the ropes so that she could free herself from this hold.

As she moved, she felt Fif easing up the hold, but then, she started pulling again, and she let out a cry of pain. "Aaaahhh!!" She was frustrated by this. She needed to reach the ropes as soon as possible so that she could fix this goof-up.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next