Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem Empty Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Mad Mud Match

Location: The match takes place on a warm island beach, where a mud put has been set up with a wooden barricade around it.
Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission or K.O.
Attire: Bikini

Spoiler:

Quite sometime had passed since their last encounter now, a few weeks had gone by and it looked as if the popularity of their first encounter had created enough fan attention. The two matches that Yukari and Belinda had shared together, the first tag match and the ensuing singles match where the two buxom beautiful ladies had clashed and gone toe to toe with one another, trading blow for blow and generally seeming nearly even in skill, strength and endurance...had made the fans demand more action between them! Wanting to see them clash more and more against one another, the two young women had been booked for a rather unique match.

Being shipped off towards a beach in Buenos Aires no less, it was blazing hot out. Over 30 degrees Celsius with the sun high in the sky. There was a single mud pit located in the center of the beach, not too far away from the water. Around the mud pit was a sandy area surrounded by a wooden fence which blocked the fans off of from the two wrestlers. Belinda stood in the center of the mud put, the cool mud keeping her ankles at a pleasant temperature as her body was already starting to form droplets of sweat on her skin from the warmth of the hot day.

She brought the back of her arm up to her forehead and would rub against it. " Phew...hot day." Belinda said as the crowd was ooggling her lovely and buxom frame. Looking forward to seeing the fan favorite Swede once again clash with her blue haired rival, Yukari Tooru!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:06 am

Well, this was a little different compared to what she's used to. Like usual, she had her whole body painted blue, but unlike usual, she was wearing a rather revealing white-and-blue bikini ensemble, showing off her voluptuous figure. Not that Yukari was shy at showing off her body, being a part-time model and all. It seemed that after their match some time ago, which ended with Belinda's victory, they were going to have a rematch, but this time, the match would be a mud match which took place on a warm island beach. It was even in Buenos Aires, no less!

Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru:

"Well, it's about time to prove it to her I'm the better one..." Yukari muttered to herself as stood in a middle of a mud pit alongside Belinda, her ankles being under the mud, keeping them at an acceptable temperature under the hot weather. Well, considering that the body paint she wore was a special one, she wouldn't have to worry about ruining it while sweating under the hot weather. "Well, Belinda... this time, I'm gonna prove it to you that I'm much better than you..." she told the Swede before her. Perhaps she could stand a chance against the blonde cutie in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Yukari Tooru: II - Mad Mud Match Mayhem

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:21 am

Belinda looked on at Yukari as her rival spoke out to her, she would place her hands on her hips, pushing out her generous bust a little bit while stepping forward a step closer to Yukari Tooru. Moving in so that their generous busts would come into a clash against each other. Mashing up against the rival's pair.

" You're proving nothing today, Yukari." Belinda said as she would press up against Yukari, forcing her forehead against her rival and letting blond and blue bangs mesh together as she would glare into Yukari's eyes with a burning fighting spirit. " This match will end just like the last one. With me on top of you." Belinda said as she'd blink her eye at the blue skinned fighter.

The Swede would then start to move her arms up from her hips and raise them up high into the air. " It's time to show you everyone who's stronger, don't you think?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Like Belinda, Yukari would also push her breasts against her, their generous busts mushrooming against each other as she would also press her forehead against the Swede's. Her eyes were burning with determination as she listened to Belinda's words. "Heh, you'll see... at the end of this match, I'm gonna stand before you as a winner. Prepare yourself, Belinda... this time, I'm gonna win this..." she said, pushing her chest forward in challenging manner.

And with Belinda raising her arms in preparation for the fight, Yukari also did the same, preparing for her clash against the Swede. "Heh... it's obvious it's gotta be me..." she said, lowering her body as she readied herself. When the bell was finally rung, she would rush over to the Swedish cutie, locking up with her, wrapping her arms around her head and shoulder in a contest of strength.

"You're going down, Belinda!" Yukari yelled, mustering her strength to overpower her rival while grappling with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Belinda and Yukari were both raising their arms and both of them threw their cocky words at each other as they glared at one another with eyes filled with pure burning fighting spirit. Neither woman wanted to back down against the other and this match just like their two previous ones was without a doubt going to be a close match!

They both knew it, that when they faced off there was a chance that either of them could come out on top. Even if Belinda technically had a 2-0 on Yukari because of the tag match, that wasn't something she was going to count. In her singles battles with Yukari Tooru there was only one victory for her, and she was planning to make sure that she walked out of her with two single victories over the blue colored babe.

Belinda and Yukari raised both of their arms up and then, in a clash of sweat and flesh the two of them crashed into one another. There was a loud cheer that filled the area from the crowd around them as the match was on the way. " Nnngh!" Belinda grunted out as she started to grappled and struggle against her rival. " You're the one who's going down!" Belinda shouted out at Yukari as the two beauties perfectly busty and well trained frames were grinding against one another, arms, legs, and backs flexed their strong muscles as neither woman wanted to back up. The unsteady footing in the ankles deep mud having the babes constantly slosh and step around in the mud to prevent from slipping.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:16 am

"Huuuurghh!!" Yukari grunted as both her and her rival started grappling, their bikini-clad bodies mashing and pushing against each other. The mud in the pit sloshed and splashed as they twisted and turned in their attempt to overpower one another. "No! You're going down!" Yukari shouted, all fired up and determined to show it to Belinda that it would be her to win this time around. The sight of two bikini babes grinding their buxom bodies was something that the fans who were watching the match appreciated, and both wrestlers were equally cheered by the crowd.

Due to the mud, Yukari had to be careful walking around the pit to prevent herself from slipping. But, she thought that she could take advantage of the slippery state of their battleground as she would adjust her position while still grappling with Belinda, twisting her wrist a little in order to free her hand from her rival's before she went to smash her right shoulder into the Swede's chest, hoping that the force behind the attack would make Belinda lose her balance, making it much easier for the Ao-Oni to push her down into the mud under them.

"Down you go, hyaaah!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 am

Belinda and Yukari's bodies were in a fierce contest as the two of them were pushing and fighting against one another. Neither one willing to back down but it looked for a moment as if Belinda was wining out as she managed to push Yukari back a step. Which was when Yukari decided to twist her hand free from Belinda's....then she smashed her shoulder into the Swede's chest.

"Guh!" Belinda grunted out, her feet sliding in the mud as she was shoved by Yukari. Yet Belinda was quick to try and adjust her standing, gritting her teeth as she would quickly try and use her free arm to take a hold of Yukari by her blue hair and attempt to yank Yukari to her side with a quick hairpull! Attempting to twist them around and throw Yukari down onto her back with that hairpull and Belinda landing on top of her rival!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Yukari was annoyed that Belinda didn't fall despite her slamming her shoulder into her chest earlier. As the blue-skinned cutie was trying to retry, the Swede then pulled her by her hair, causing her to squeal before she was thrown down onto her back, with Belinda being on top of her. "Hngya!!" Mud splashed as she fell, staining her blue body. "Uuuurgh..." she groaned, a little winded from the fall and having Belinda on top of her.

"Rgh..." Glaring at her rival, Yukari would then try to grab Belinda by her head, shaking it roughly in order to disorient her as well as to stop her from doing whatever she was planning to do on her. Just because she was on top of her, she could do anything she wanted!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Belinda grunted out as she had been able to turn things around and drag Yukari down into the mud, landing on top of her rival with a smirk as she then felt the hands of Yukari move up an grab at her own blond hair. Then she was being swung from left to right, shaken on top of Yukari.

"NNgh!" Belinda grunted out and groaned in effort as she would try and use her hold on Yukari's hair and grab another hand full with her free hand to start to shake Yukari right back against the mat. Before attempting to lift that head up and ram the back of it down against the mud pit! The two rivals practically beginning this match with a good old fashioned catfight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 am

While Yukari was shaking Belinda's head, her blonde rival then also did the same, grabbing her head by her hair before shaking it. "Hnnghh!!" And then, her head was lifted up before being rammed down into the mud, and Yukari let out a squeal. "Kyaaa!!" Mud splattered all over, with the back of her head sinking into the mud.

Gritting her teeth and glaring at Belinda, Yukari would scoop a handful of the mud before attempting to bring it to Belinda's face, hoping that she could splat the mat into the Swede's face

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next